Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 164 Likes on 125 Posts

And I bet alot of them were setups that are pretty much known and had **** that would pull good numbers. At the time I put mine together, the L92 Heads had barely been out on the market, and I'm pretty much running an experimental Cam with them.

I'm not trying too hard with anything. You are a ******* idiot, plain and simple. You are young and immature, and you need a good ***-beating. I'm just here throwin a little **** around cause I have nothing to do at work, other than that, I wouldn't even bother.

I'm not going to race your N20 spraying POS..and if you did get infront of me, somewhere along the way you'd lose it cause you've never driven it in a race, and I don't feel like smashing my car up into the wall, cause I would rather put it there than to hit your cheap ***.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ineedashortblock, i suggest that you recieve some kind of mental help.
There are a lot of good doctors in the Atlanta area that can help you.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
And I bet alot of them were setups that are pretty much known and had **** that would pull good numbers. At the time I put mine together, the L92 Heads had barely been out on the market, and I'm pretty much running an experimental Cam with them.

I'm not trying too hard with anything. You are a ******* idiot, plain and simple. You are young and immature, and you need a good ***-beating. I'm just here throwin a little **** around cause I have nothing to do at work, other than that, I wouldn't even bother.

I'm not going to race your N20 spraying POS..and if you did get infront of me, somewhere along the way you'd lose it cause you've never driven it in a race, and I don't feel like smashing my car up into the wall, cause I would rather put it there than to hit your cheap ***.

Back pedal dumdumdum.

Just because someone sprays, that makes their car a pos? My car wouldn't need the juice to outrun yours, believe that.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnthonyF
You've got that right.

Thacker you are a trip. You've been banned off of every site you get on and continue to **** off the entire world.

having fun not being able to be on IA? lol

-Ant.
You sir are the total oppisite of thacker, he is a dick, and your a *****, you always get the last word in on IA atlanta and then lock the thread like *****. I am a mod on another board and i would never do that ****. And your a dumbass for modding a v6 mustang

Rant over, continue the Thacker bashing
Old 10-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ineedashortblock

and once again, LOL @ low 11's in a built *** 402. Need the driver mod?
lol, this kills me, he says this and yet this whole thread was basically started because he didn't have the ***** to drive his on crap. oh man thacker, that was a good one, you really got him good there
Old 10-29-2008, 06:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv

Somebody already did that a while back

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...hlight=thacker

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=116501

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...hlight=thacker
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 AM
On The Tree

LOL. You guys are still calling a blindside shot that couldn't even knock me down / out an *** beating?

Metalbeast, I still got something for you after your comments a little ways back.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL. You guys are still calling a blindside shot that couldn't even knock me down / out an *** beating?

Metalbeast, I still got something for you after your comments a little ways back.

then when Jeff beats your ***, are you going to call the cops(again)? Where did you learn that move? Oh thats right... when you beat your defenseless girlfriend up and she had you locked up.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ba78ta
then when Jeff beats your ***, are you going to call the cops(again)? Where did you learn that move? Oh thats right... when you beat your defenseless girlfriend up and she had you locked up.
How about this playboy, NO ONE will beat my *** straight up. Otherwise, why would they feel a need to take a cheap shot when I am in someone ELSES face?

Old 10-29-2008, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How about this playboy, NO ONE will beat my *** straight up. Otherwise, why would they feel a need to take a cheap shot when I am in someone ELSES face?

I thought someone wanted to legitimately box you in a ring and you pussed out.....
Old 10-29-2008, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

I thought someone wanted to legitimately box you in a ring and you pussed out.....

The only people that want to "box" me are little ******* that won't step up to the plate on the street with their cars. It's not my fault they get all butt hurt because they can't drive and compete with me. "I can't outdrive thacker and my cars not as fast so I better call him out at something else even more immature and stupid!!!!111"

When you grow up a bit more, and you level out your senses you'll realize theres a time and place to fight, and fighting because his car can't compete with mine doesn't fall under that category.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:17 AM
12 Second Club

Don't you think its funny Roy how when someone gets their *** beat for running their mouth in someone else's face, 99% of the time they say "I got sucker punched" . Thacker, You got the **** beat out of you for running your trap. You have an alligator mouth & a jay bird ***. End of story.

And regarding Craig's situation, if we look at his hourly rate as a mechanic & the time he put donig all the work on your car 3-4 years ago, I think it MORE than covers your $3500.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The only people that want to "box" me are little ******* that won't step up to the plate on the street with their cars. It's not my fault they get all butt hurt because they can't drive and compete with me. "I can't outdrive thacker and my cars not as fast so I better call him out at something else even more immature and stupid!!!!111"

When you grow up a bit more, and you level out your senses you'll realize theres a time and place to fight, and fighting because his car can't compete with mine doesn't fall under that category.
So you are saying "no one will beat my ***" because "I am too big of a bitch to fight them"?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Don't you think its funny Roy how when someone gets their *** beat for running their mouth in someone else's face, 99% of the time they say "I got sucker punched" . Thacker, You got the **** beat out of you for running your trap. You have an alligator mouth & a jay bird ***. End of story.

And regarding Craig's situation, if we look at his hourly rate as a mechanic & the time he put donig all the work on your car 3-4 years ago, I think it MORE than covers your $3500.
Still with the same girl?

She's definitely voting Obama huh?

Old 10-29-2008, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

So you are saying "no one will beat my ***" because "I am too big of a bitch to fight them"?
Using that logic, are you just a bitch because you won't pull out that non existent
"bad ***"

trans am to race me on the street?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Using that logic, are you just a bitch because you won't pull out that non existent
"bad ***"

trans am to race me on the street?
Honestly, with your record on the street, I'd be afraid that your mysterious camaro could run in to me or some ****... I told you, I will drag your *** soft tire/soft tire in the T/A at the track, or a hard tire/hard tire in the Z06 at SDR on the 22nd.... I gotta few runs in at Steele a couple weekends back... you better pill it to kill it buddy.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Oh dear...

Old 10-29-2008, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Damn.. this one just opened up another Fail chapter in the Thacker Book.

He probably got his punk *** beat in the slammer too..for runnin his mouth..

Yea, I vote ..

I wouldn't say lock any more, it's getting more and more interesting..
Old 10-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Teching In

this **** just needs to be locked
-Thacker, you got a lot of growing up to do, stop calling everyone out "to the streets" it just proves how young and immature you are. Just stop responding to everyone and this will all go away.

Whats going to happen, since you didnt learn your lesson in the first place, is that you are going to keep running your mouth and someones going to beat the crap out of you, not sucker punch you, but beat the crap out of you. If you try to take anyone to court for anything, all they have to do is print out the thousands of pages on nonsense and your case will get thrown out. Judging by your posts and your myspace, you were an overweight kid that lost a lot of weight and got into shape, congrats. Your problem is that you seem to have a very low self esteem and you have a big mouth. Dangerous combo. Stop trying to be a tough guy on the internet and in person. Go to the gym and bang out your aggression there, not here.

Stop posting-2 months from now start up a new screen name-stop talking **** and nobody will remember you. It will be a fresh start.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 AM
11 Second Club

Why the **** are you still talking about you and your car racing someone, YOU'VE never driven the ****** thing in a race..the one time you will you'll lose it cause it's "so" fast..

Go out, practice for about 6 months..hopefully learn something to atleast have some knowledge.

Oh yea, that little part I highlighted in bold there really tops it..who the hell are you telling to grow up?
How old are you, honestly?

So far we have you talking about racing your car, and since you don't drive it, that one's null and void. Then we have you fighting, and you got your *** beat several times and called the cops, so that ones out.
Then we have you beating up your girlfriend and then getting thrown in Jail, so there's another fail.

Damn, what the hell have you done positive?

We really need a tool smilie on here..the best thing we have so far is

Last edited by the_merv; 10-29-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Quick Reply: Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500