Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500

*rant on*
As most of you know, my camaro was wrecked 2 years ago by a member FADE2BLK500. - Craig Weaver

He laid low for over a year after wrecking my car, which was the wise thing to do. After wrecking my car he promised to pay, and work on the car until it was back to the state BEFORE he wrecked the car. Of course this is all big talk after it happens, but 3 months down the road when he stopped caring.. he also stopped working on my car.

He replaced the A arm, oil pan, radiator and bought a fender and front clip and left the car.

Recently I had to pay over $3500 out of pocket, to have the car painted.... 4 hours of frame work fixing the front where it was damaged from the curb hit and over 29 hours of total body work to restore it to how it looked previous to the wreck.

The car still lacks a few things. The hub is messed up on the wheel that hit the curb, it needs a full alignment and other odds and ends.

I let the situation die, because Craig Weaver is an alcoholic... that didn't have much of a future. However.... recently craig has purchased a 98 z28. He also has found the funds to mod said car.... and apparently seems to be doing ok with his life.

Where I am going with this is, I don't think he should be allowed to buy and trade on this site, let alone post on this site. If wrecking someones car and then ******* them on the repair isn't a TRUE judge of someones character then I don't know what is. His brother will chime into this thread and say I was talking **** about craig after the wreck... well hell yes I was. 3 months after the wreck he hadn't even replaced anything on the car. It sat in your garage and didn't move. I know its because he was spending 99% of his time drunk and broke but the man had an obligation to fix what he broke.

I've recently started looking into legal options again *filing leins, sueing, etc*
and do plan on seeing it out to the end. Considering what it cost to make the car right again... I feel as if he basically stole $3500 from me but in the end it cost much more than that considering the time, labor, and effort that has went into putting the car back together.

*rant off*
Old 10-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

they have civil court for these things....
Old 10-27-2008, 01:01 PM
11 Second Club

I've let this go on a while, as i could care less about what you think, however I feel i should be entitle to make a simple post right quick to defend myself...

I actually replaced both lower control arms, strut, oil pan, radiator, and bought you a front clip/fender.. Which I was going to put the fender/clip on until you talked so much **** to my brother that he threw away all your hardware cleaning out his garage. He actually let you store it their, until you ran your mouth to him and he made you get it out of there..
Which is funny, because you then drive it off half uncompleted. and start taking jabs at my work because your car was incomplete?? Of course the master cylinder would be loose and the strut bolt wouldnt be in if i wasnt allowed time to put it back in before you start flipping out and decided to drive it to your house. What's funny is in the beginning you said you didn't care if it took a while, as long as i had it back running and all my labor was free.... which was fine, also that you were going have the entire car repainted... because it didn't match to begin with from a PREVIOUS collison.. I'm sure that shows on the car-fax. Which shows evident from the pictures before the accident..

I on the other hand directly after the wreck told you that i wanted to fix it! Even though you said it wasn't that big of a deal, that the car would come back out stronger/faster anyways.... Which was actually pretty, cool. The car had been sitting for what 3-4 months and I was piecing it together while the funds were coming in.. I did lose my job for about 2 months for a while so I didn't have cash to fork for a while. After you just started constantly bad mouthing me and my brother I said to hell with that, why work on somebodys car that wants to dog you about everything?? I could care less for people who talk about me, or my family... It doesn't bother me too much, I just avoid it.

I don't know where you get me being an alcoholic? something you came up with all by yourself?? I Guess going out and socializing on friday and saturday with friends makes you an instant alcoholic? I've held a steady job for quite some time now and do pretty decent.. I can guarantee that alot of people on here go out friday after a long work week.. Not too big of a deal, It's if you let it get to where you can't go during the week without a beer/liquor.. or whatever suites your fancy..
Anyways, I remember when i came over with the fender/bumper.. Knocking on your door for 20 minutes or so.. trying to talk things over to work something out with it.. Nobody answers, even though the driveways full of cars.. Intentions were never "**** brandon".. You made it out to that, and you know this.. Do whatever you like legally as I don't think you'll get too far.. An illegal street race that you yourself setup. Did i intentionally wreck the car?? no... Did i try to repair the car? Yes, got a good start on it, but wasn't allowed time, before the harassment started.. Not to mention you've already been charged with battery, the one time you tried to attack a friend of mine, after you bad mouthed his wife, he returned a low blow, and you couldn't handle it.. So that's already a plus for me..

Btw, I still have your car keys. If you'd ever like to get those back let me know.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

lol @ trying to take somebody to court over a accident that happened during a street race...
Old 10-27-2008, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Typical response. Of course in your mind what you did was right / justified.
I am just letting you know it won't be dropped, nor will it ever be forgotten and in one way or another... restitution will be paid.

Hopefully before anyone deals with you on this site, they can search for your name and find this thread.

You can mail the keys along with a check for $3500.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Weren't you two BEST friends?

Didn't HE do most if not all the wrenching on YOUR car for YOU?

Did you two have a previously agreed upon verbal or written agreement stating he was responsible for any damage that might occur while driving your car FOR YOU in an ILLEGAL street race?

Did YOU ask HIM to drive YOUR car in an ILLEGAL street race that night?

Were you not aware what could occur during a night time ILLEGAL street race in a location you nor he had EVER made a pass on?

I've got no dog in this fight, and really don't too much give a **** about you or your self inflicted problems, but since you've decided to take it public..... here's how most MEN would see it-

It was what it was.
An illegal street race gone bad.
He's lucky he's not dead.
You're lucky you still have a car.

You sound like a whining little bitch.

Quit talking about being a man and work on being one.....

Real men don't play that schoolgirl bullshit three years later.

Get your mind right-
Old 10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Was he test driving it? did he steal it? what?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!

Originally Posted by ineedashortblock
*rant on*
Craig Weaver is an alcoholic... that didn't have much of a future.
And you let an alcoholic street race your car WHY?????
Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SLowETz
Weren't you two BEST friends?

Didn't HE do most if not all the wrenching on YOUR car for YOU?

Did you two have a previously agreed upon verbal or written agreement stating he was responsible for any damage that might occur while driving your car FOR YOU in an ILLEGAL street race?

Did YOU ask HIM to drive YOUR car in an ILLEGAL street race that night?

Were you not aware what could occur during a night time ILLEGAL street race in a location you nor he had EVER made a pass on?

I've got no dog in this fight, and really don't too much give a **** about you or your self inflicted problems, but since you've decided to take it public..... here's how most MEN would see it-

It was what it was.
An illegal street race gone bad.
He's lucky he's not dead.
You're lucky you still have a car.

You sound like a whining little bitch.

Quit talking about being a man and work on being one.....

Real men don't play that schoolgirl bullshit three years later.

Get your mind right-
You are seriously justifying him saying "**** it" and not fixing it?

LOL.

Wow dude, that angers me.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
And you let an alcoholic street race your car WHY?????
Eh, I know. He's a sack of ****.. .sadly at the time i waas still afraid of getting caught. You know.. caught up in being truly young and stupid. I did honestly believe if he ever fucked it up he'd fix it.. but I guess when it came down to it he didn't have it in him to man up and accept responsibility.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

lol @ "**** it and not fix it".. you act like that's how it actually went down?? it was a little more like, **** thacker and his childish bullshit. I never quit working on the car just because "i didn't feel like it.." I should have quit dealing with you the first time things went sour, but i let **** go like the young idiot i was at the time..
Old 10-27-2008, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Eh, I know. He's a sack of ****.. .sadly at the time i waas still afraid of getting caught. You know.. caught up in being truly young and stupid. I did honestly believe if he ever fucked it up he'd fix it.. but I guess when it came down to it he didn't have it in him to man up and accept responsibility.
a sack of **** that went faster in your car than you did
Old 10-27-2008, 01:49 PM
10 Second Club

You are seriously justifying him saying "**** it" and not fixing it?

LOL.

Wow dude, that angers me.
I'm not "justifying" anything.

There is no justification of liability for property damage between two parties engaging in illegal activity together.

You are seriously justifying that because he wrecked your car that you asked him to drive for you in an illegal street race, he owe's you money????

Voting Obama are you?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

I'm not "justifying" anything.

There is no justification of liability for property damage between two parties engaging in illegal activity together.

You are seriously justifying that because he wrecked your car that you asked him to drive for you in an illegal street race, he owe's you money????

Voting Obama are you?
No, I am saying he owes me money because he played as my friend for years, and I trusted him with my property and after that he said **** it and left it in an unfinished state.

If he had wrecked it at the track, would your thoughts be any different? What about wrecked it under normal driving circumstances which he has a habbit of doing also.
10 Second Club

I guess when it came down to it he didn't have it in him to man up and accept responsibility.
Where is YOUR responsibility in all this?

Do you have none?

Was it YOUR car, titled to YOU that YOU agreed to be a part of illegal activity?

YOU are STILL a FOOL.
Staging Lane

Dude... whether you know it or not, you accepted responsibility for whatever happened when you let him drive. It could have been worse, he could have died or killed someone else and you would have been liable (financially). I would be glad no one was harmed and take a lesson from the rest.

There are only a few of my friends I have let race my car at the track (tuner, suspension/6spd. guru, mechanic friend who has done more wrenching on my car than me), and I was fully prepared to be out a car if the worst happened. I judged the risk to be minimal and they were helping me with my setup, but, I was aware of the risk. You should have been to.
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fade2blk500
a sack of **** that went faster in your car than you did
I never even got to drive it with the cam at the track, but if you want to get technical I drove it to a faster time than you, BEFORe it had the cam.

don't even get into driving abilities now, you can go forward, but you damn sure can't stop.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Where is YOUR responsibility in all this?

Do you have none?

Was it YOUR car, titled to YOU that YOU agreed to be a part of illegal activity?

YOU are STILL a FOOL.
my responsibility in it... lol.

Tell me what his responsibility was... what do you believe he should have to do? Nothing?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

If he had wrecked it at the track, would your thoughts be any different? What about wrecked it under normal driving circumstances which he has a habbit of doing also.
As to the track; it still is what it is if indeed you asked him to drive FOR you.

As to "normal" street driving; A police report would have been filed to determine cause and liability, and one of two insurance companies(yours or his)would have covered cost of damage.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:55 PM
11 Second Club

I never even got to drive it with the cam at the track, but if you want to get technical I drove it to a faster time than you, BEFORe it had the cam.

don't even get into driving abilities now, you can go forward, but you damn sure can't stop.
lol, with the shifter missing a bolt.. you actually thought it was "supposed to be like that" but I Never said I was the best driver I just had to learn to be a little more cautious and not so stupid on the street. Being young and dumb played a big part and hell to be honest sometimes still does... And from what i hear the 3500 you spent on the car included the labor of the shop removing 400 lbs of weight from the vehicle?? as well as a full 3 stage paint job?? I definitely do not feel at all responsible for that..

Quick Reply: Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500