Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Another Stolen Fbody From New Orleans!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man this is just plain nuts!! Having me thinking about selling my car and seeking another hobby to get into. Just not worth it anymore at all!!! Everywhere I go now I always wonder if my car will be there when I get back. Sad to have to worry like that all the time.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hate that this happened to you! I hope they catch these bastards!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Default Mine was stolen 2!

sorry to hear about your camaro bamxbam and hurricanels1....mine was stolen a week before yours at the university of new orleans (uno) on 10-20-08. I had a 1998 silver camaro ss with nos. Get this... The campus police saw it leave between 10:30am-11am. I left it at 9:15am returned at 12pm. I totally agree something needs to be done. We as the people need to stand up! It took the nopd 4hrs to get to me! This is crazy! I totally agree with you bamxbam, we need to take this in to our hands. Im with you 100%....and as i was reading uno campus police report today and saw friday that a 1998 pontiac trans-am was stolen from uno also...this needs to be STOPPED!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Another Stolen Fbody From New Orleans!-cam.jpg   Another Stolen Fbody From New Orleans!-bdayshowercarhedrj-007.jpg   Another Stolen Fbody From New Orleans!-bdayshowercarhedrj-004.jpg  
Old 11-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Launching!

Holy crap that's ridiculous... my car, your car, Hurricane's car, and that 98 trans am all within a week! Mine was stolen around the same time! Between 12:00-12:50PM on the 27th... Does UNO have any cameras? At least the campus police had some sort of clue when the car left if they saw it... Xavier is ghetto beyond words... you'd expect a university at this time and age would have a camera or two monitoring the parking lots =/. Mine was luckily recovered within a week of it being stolen though and is currently being worked on..., PM me for the address of where it was found if anyone around the area is interested...
Old 11-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Teching In

Im from outside of philly and about 5-8 years ago we had a big problem with Mustangs getting stole my buddy had his and 2 others on his block stolen on the same night. For about 6 months they were hitting neighborhood after neighborhood they would steal 3-5 cars in one area then take off for 2 weeks then hit some wheres else 15 mins away it was bad. I know alot of guys put fuel cut off switches in. Eventually people tried to set up stings like braggin about thier cars at the races and on msg boards trying to entice someone to steal thier car and catch them in the act using a video camera mounted outside but soon as that got out the theives stopped must have moved on to different cars I hope someone catches these guys cause I hate that I have had my house broken into twice and 2 head units stolen out of my car and I live in a very nice area one where i had left the keys in my cars for years and my front door unlocked

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Fbody From New Orleans!