Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How am i on petes *** when me and him suspose to race. So i won plenty races and loss one so why do u climb ya way up this tree and race ya piece of junk that you have by the way he used my parts to make it home and he made it home
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM
12 Second Club

Maybe you can bring ya car out this sunday i will have mine there driverx oh i forgot you will be in the paint shop for about 2months

BACK TO YA DAY JOB WHICH IS

Last edited by Travose21; 12-02-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:58 PM
12 Second Club

OH FOR YOUR RIDDLE: I AM NEVER ON NO ONES *** AND U AND I KNOW IM FAST, WHEN ME AND YOU RACE I WILL BLOW THE DOORS OFF YA ***. YOU CAN BRING WHATEVER YOU WANNA BRING, ALL I KNOW IS THAT THIS LIL LS1 IS DOING ITS THING. SO AFTER I BEAT YOU DRIVERX, ALL I WANNA KNOW WHO I BE NEXT

Last edited by Travose21; 12-02-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
Maybe you can bring ya car out this sunday i will have mine there driverx oh i forgot you will be in the paint shop for about 2months

BACK TO YA DAY JOB WHICH IS
we all know whats on your mind:I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT
Old 12-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by travose21
oh for your riddle: I am never on no ones *** and u and i know im fast, when me and you race i will blow the doors off ya ***. You can bring whatever you wanna bring, all i know is that this lil ls1 is doing its think. So after i beat you driverx, all i wanna know who i be next
your ls1 is doing its' think,what the f---
all i wanna know who i be next,are you speaking broken english
Old 12-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Teching In

where, what, when, how, how many, how often lol when you guys racing or is this all bs
Old 12-03-2008, 07:57 AM
12 Second Club

well driverx will be down for about 2month in the paint shop so idk if he have a click he hang with but first thing no one can't be in the paint shop for no 2 months unless he don't have the money to paint it and second if he have a click that he hang with I want to whip their *** or maybe I already did.

Last edited by Travose21; 12-03-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn, It looks like i missed some good ****...wanted to go but the crap 10 bolt is on borrowed time, its all good the dana 60 arrives today
Old 12-03-2008, 02:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by captshon
where, what, when, how, how many, how often lol when you guys racing or is this all bs
We race alot just trying to get some of the key board racers out (chea)= (here) also me and kenny been holding down our side i am ready to start stepping out our zone and kick some country boys *** from buras - bell chase- chalmette-slidell-baton rouge-hammond- bastrop-laffeyette-donaldsonville-houma-raceland-if you feel offeneded cause i didnt say your city or town step up to the plate im pitching on the track or street for money or respect. ill race trucks, f-bodys,mistangs,rice burners,private jets etc...where are all the cars hiding at. I'll start bird calling in a min off my roof
Old 12-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
We race alot just trying to get some of the key board racers out (chea)= (here) also me and kenny been holding down our side i am ready to start stepping out our zone and kick some country boys *** from buras - bell chase- chalmette-slidell-baton rouge-hammond- bastrop-laffeyette-donaldsonville-houma-raceland-if you feel offeneded cause i didnt say your city or town step up to the plate im pitching on the track or street for money or respect. ill race trucks, f-bodys,mistangs,rice burners,private jets etc...where are all the cars hiding at. I'll start bird calling in a min off my roof
What about a vette from Harahan? I'll event tell you what he has. '07 or '08 C6 ZO6 wit a cam full exhaust, and spray. not sure what shot but i'll assume its alot, he likes to push the limits. LMK and i'll see if he"ll run.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Travose21
well driverx will be down for about 2month in the paint shop so idk if he have a click he hang with but first thing no one can't be in the paint shop for no 2 months unless he don't have the money to paint it and second if he have a click that he hang with I want to whip their *** or maybe I already did.
paint shop for 2 months? I mean it might be a custom paint job that will take a whle with alot of layers but idk. just sounds kinda off time wise.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
What about a vette from Harahan? I'll event tell you what he has. '07 or '08 C6 ZO6 wit a cam full exhaust, and spray. not sure what shot but i'll assume its alot, he likes to push the limits. LMK and i'll see if he"ll run.
Who's car is that Richard?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sigforty
Who's car is that Richard?
Some middle age guy, moved here from Forida because of his job. Ive seen pics of some of his older cars and its a good list, lol. Id rather not say his name until i talk to him again.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
11 Second Club

Some middle age guy, moved here from Forida because of his job. Ive seen pics of some of his older cars and its a good list, lol. Id rather not say his name until i talk to him again.
Cool, I know there are some quick new Z06's around between Ragin Racin, and Ross Downing.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Launching!

Yea...it was random this guy even talked to me. I was walking out of win dixie in the parking lot and he was putting bags in the hatch of his zo6 and i jus said nice car, he said thanks, then i asked about the nitrous bottle in the backand that sparked up a convosation.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

A buddy of mine has an '07 Z06 w/ built motor, procharger @14lbs, and has 740rwhp on pump gas.

If he ever figures out how to get it to hook, it'll run 9's
Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Launching!

lol goodluck getting it to hook. those numbers disapoint me alittle thou. I would think he would make moe power considering the car puts down aroud 500whp stock, i would think a built engine and 14lbs of boost would add more then like 275whp. Jus my opinoin.

I know Obviously im wrong on that since he is making 740whp
Old 12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Staging Lane

lol goodluck getting it to hook. those numbers disapoint me alittle thou. I would think he would make moe power considering the car puts down aroud 500whp stock, i would think a built engine and 14lbs of boost would add more then like 275whp. Jus my opinoin.

He would have alot more, but he's still using the stock cats and mufflers because it was so loud he couldn't talk on his blue tooth set (he's a doctor and needs to be on call). I've also seen the dyno graph and tuning myself. He's got it tuned very fat and conservative on the timing. This is his DD. I would love to have a DD that runs 9's with the A/C on.

BTW, he get's about 28mpg.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Master8ter
He would have alot more, but he's still using the stock cats and mufflers because it was so loud he couldn't talk on his blue tooth set (he's a doctor and needs to be on call). I've also seen the dyno graph and tuning myself. He's got it tuned very fat and conservative on the timing. This is his DD. I would love to have a DD that runs 9's with the A/C on.

BTW, he get's about 28mpg.
Ok that makes sense then.

BUT

If hes a doctor and can afford a boosted c6 zo6 then why not push all it can and then get another daily? On the other hand thou, he does have a 9sec daily thats pretty comfortable and thats also badass, lol.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Z06's put down around 450-460 rwhp stock so to be on 14 lbs and make that number is about right and still have cats on the car.