Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when and where..I just got home and checked the forum
Old 01-18-2009, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

i was saying $300.00 local sale for 5.3 heads. and i have a stock t 56 for sale also & a futrell built t-56 rated up to 700hp send pm's i have a few parts im getting out the game
Old 01-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
I dont know about yall but it looks like that G8 & that White Tundra is runnin **** out there on them street tires. I seen a few tundra's at the track running some high 13.s stock & G8's in the mid to low 13's stock. Everybody that raced either of them was on drag radials too.
Too bad the guy in the white tundra won't race my boys harley davidson f150. The tundra don't even spin out the hole really but he says since my boys truck is on DRs he doesn't want to race. My boy can't go on street tires, he lights up heavy *** 22"s on street tires.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Launching!

Yo boy wit the Harley wants to race for free, thats why they didnt race. The dude with the Tundra said he would do it for money street tire to street tire.

Whats up?
Old 01-19-2009, 02:23 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Yo boy wit the Harley wants to race for free, thats why they didnt race. The dude with the Tundra said he would do it for money street tire to street tire.

Whats up?
My boy might as well take a lighter to his money and set it on fire and not waste the gas on a race if it has to be on street tires. You don't know how many people I raced on DRs when I was on street tires because I didn't really spin that much on my street tires. Idk why tundra guy wants my boy to be on streets, maybe you all ain't like me but I like a challenge. I ain't saying he's scared cuz I know him from his red truck but I'm just saying I'd do it, but that's just me.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

"my rearend comes in sometime this week which ive been waiting on,im goin at just about EVERYBODY not anyone slower than me, "i dont do that." i'm taking motor races like ive been and nitrous like ive been.so when i put dat thing in keep the cell phones close to the waist becasue eventually they will ring and the quote words will be "ay the orange car lookin for some action"
Old 01-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Teching In

TRAVOSE21 there is a message for you on your thread
Old 01-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Teching In

i'm coming sooner than you think. So no need to call me out I'll invite you to your whooping face to face in the Parking Lot.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM
12 Second Club

whatever you talk all that bs and you dont even have a car
Old 01-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Teching In

CATBURGLAR81

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travose21 (1)the guy with the 1996 red corvette ask you 4 when you said u only had slick's we looked at his car his (dr)tires were gone so he ask for 4 car's with u on your slick's you said no. (2) next he ask you for a motor too motor run you said no. (it was late too so i would have said no to) .(3) he call don cater jr to get you some (dr)tires and you said they had to be 28" wheels chrome just wax and lite on the son of gun tire dressing and lol.lol.lol and you made a statement about a car you ran and just beat the car by a car and the vette ran the same car and beat it by 2 car's ... Lol.lol now the gto came out their with some biggg nut's he just wanted to race the yellow t/a now he knew his tire's were not the best a guy offer him some track bite he said he didn't need it just a bottle of check it out know (kentwood water ) lol we all saw the t/a just well u know ..........................................win .... Travose21 you know the 1996 vette will be leaving the soon back to canadian ... Friend of mine work for the company that will take it their and he saw the car out their .

DID ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THIS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CATBURGLAR81 THANKS AGAIN CAT
Old 01-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Travose I think this posting says it all about your racing ethics. I need not tell you anything else. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU REALLY FEAR SOME OF THESE CARS IT"S ONLY A RACE NOT A FIGHT. All you can do is win or lose ADIOS TRAVOSE21 I will no longer reply or write anything to you but I will be calling you out. Until then Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:40 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by tip1232007
TRAVOSE21 there is a message for you on your thread
i'm coming sooner than you think. So no need to call me out I'll invite you to your whooping face to face in the Parking Lot.
CATBURGLAR81

Trader Rating: 0
well that somes it up lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travose21 (1)the guy with the 1996 red corvette ask you 4 when you said u only had slick's we looked at his car his (dr)tires were gone so he ask for 4 car's with u on your slick's you said no. (2) next he ask you for a motor too motor run you said no. (it was late too so i would have said no to) .(3) he call don cater jr to get you some (dr)tires and you said they had to be 28" wheels chrome just wax and lite on the son of gun tire dressing and lol.lol.lol and you made a statement about a car you ran and just beat the car by a car and the vette ran the same car and beat it by 2 car's ... Lol.lol now the gto came out their with some biggg nut's he just wanted to race the yellow t/a now he knew his tire's were not the best a guy offer him some track bite he said he didn't need it just a bottle of check it out know (kentwood water ) lol we all saw the t/a just well u know ..........................................win .... Travose21 you know the 1996 vette will be leaving the soon back to canadian ... Friend of mine work for the company that will take it their and he saw the car out their .

DID ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THIS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CATBURGLAR81 THANKS AGAIN CAT
Travose I think this posting says it all about your racing ethics. I need not tell you anything else. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU REALLY FEAR SOME OF THESE CARS IT"S ONLY A RACE NOT A FIGHT. All you can do is win or lose ADIOS TRAVOSE21 I will no longer reply or write anything to you but I will be calling you out. Until then Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 01-19-2009, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Big (t) whats up with that ****
Old 01-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Teching In

AMERICAN AIRLINES IS TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU Travose21 ABOUT YOUR TICKETS AND BAGGAGE CHECK ITEM'S ....HEY GUY'S HE'S TRYING TO LEAVE NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE OF MARDI GRAS LOL.LMAO.LOL. HE TOLD THE TICKET AGENT TO MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE AFTER HIM ..I MEAN TO MANY PEOPLE HERE FOR MARDI GRAS HE JUST WANTED TO GO SOME WERE UNTIL IT'S OVER TICKET AGENT ASK WOULD HE NEED A RENTER CAR HE SAID HELL NO I'M BRINGING MY CAR LOL.LOL.LOL SO NO MARDI GRAS RACING FOR Travose21 ...... JUST HAD TO PUT THIS ONE OUT THEIR LOL.LOL.. Travose21 LET'S TRY ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU AND YOUR CAR BOARD THE PLANE ? THE TIRE'S YOU DRIVE AROUND ON ARE STREET TIRE'S ..(DR) TIRES YOU AND THE 1996 RED CORVETTE RACE THE WAY (GM) SOLD THEM THE VETTE HAS .A/C. HEAT. LIC PLATE .INSPECTION STICKER STOCK MUFFLER'S STOCK WHEEL'S ABS BREAKS POWER WINDOWS REAR HATCH RELEASE BOTH TOP'S GLASS AND HARD 700R4 TRANS . 273 GEAR RATIO AND GREAT ON THE HI WAY YOU GUY'S RACE MOTOR TO MOTOR HEADS UP .... YOU TAKE YOUR BOTTLE OUT . THE VETTE TAKE HIS BOTTLE OUT NOW IT'S UP TO THE BEST DRIVER ...NOW IF YOU HAVE A RACECAR IT'S NO WAY TO BACK OUT OF IT ......CAUSE RACECAR SPELL IN BACKWORDS STILL SPELL ( RACECAR ) BUT IT'S UP TO YOU ......Travose21 RACE OR FLY AMERICAN .........PS ANYTIME ANY OF YOU GO OUT TO RACE AND THE PERSON YOU WAITING ON TO RACE COME'S UP EATING COTTON CANDY JUST GO GET IN YOUR CAR AND GO HOME.... HE'S FULL OF SUGER AND START CALLING THEM PINK OR PINKY LOL.LOL LATER ... HAPPY MARDI GRAS TO ALL HAVE A SAFE ONE
Old 01-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Teching In

Talking Junk

GET THAT JET SKI READY SON I'M COMING FOR YOU ON THE WATER HEY WAIT YOU HAVE CHANGE THE TRANS IN IT TOO HAAA LOL..LOL.LOL
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Big (t) whats up with that **** ==== HEY THAT'S LIL (+) now are pinky are street queen ......
Old 01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by CATBURGLAR81
AMERICAN AIRLINES IS TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU Travose21 ABOUT YOUR TICKETS AND BAGGAGE CHECK ITEM'S ....HEY GUY'S HE'S TRYING TO LEAVE NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE OF MARDI GRAS LOL.LMAO.LOL. HE TOLD THE TICKET AGENT TO MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE AFTER HIM ..I MEAN TO MANY PEOPLE HERE FOR MARDI GRAS HE JUST WANTED TO GO SOME WERE UNTIL IT'S OVER TICKET AGENT ASK WOULD HE NEED A RENTER CAR HE SAID HELL NO I'M BRINGING MY CAR LOL.LOL.LOL SO NO MARDI GRAS RACING FOR Travose21 ...... JUST HAD TO PUT THIS ONE OUT THEIR LOL.LOL.. Travose21 LET'S TRY ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU AND YOUR CAR BOARD THE PLANE ? THE TIRE'S YOU DRIVE AROUND ON ARE STREET TIRE'S ..(DR) TIRES YOU AND THE 1996 RED CORVETTE RACE THE WAY (GM) SOLD THEM THE VETTE HAS .A/C. HEAT. LIC PLATE .INSPECTION STICKER STOCK MUFFLER'S STOCK WHEEL'S ABS BREAKS POWER WINDOWS REAR HATCH RELEASE BOTH TOP'S GLASS AND HARD 700R4 TRANS . 273 GEAR RATIO AND GREAT ON THE HI WAY YOU GUY'S RACE MOTOR TO MOTOR HEADS UP .... YOU TAKE YOUR BOTTLE OUT . THE VETTE TAKE HIS BOTTLE OUT NOW IT'S UP TO THE BEST DRIVER ...NOW IF YOU HAVE A RACECAR IT'S NO WAY TO BACK OUT OF IT ......CAUSE RACECAR SPELL IN BACKWORDS STILL SPELL ( RACECAR ) BUT IT'S UP TO YOU ......Travose21 RACE OR FLY AMERICAN .........PS ANYTIME ANY OF YOU GO OUT TO RACE AND THE PERSON YOU WAITING ON TO RACE COME'S UP EATING COTTON CANDY JUST GO GET IN YOUR CAR AND GO HOME.... HE'S FULL OF SUGER AND START CALLING THEM PINK OR PINKY LOL.LOL LATER ... HAPPY MARDI GRAS TO ALL HAVE A SAFE ONE
man i got tears in my eyes LMAO
Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Teching In

OK GUYS HERE ARE THE NEW NAMES FOR YOUR CAR'S GTO = PURPLE RAIN .... BAD Z06= KILLIN TIME.. JUNK MR 5 SPEED.......DON CARTER = KING JACK........ CUTT.....HIT MAN ..1996 VETTE THE CAR IS CALL .....BOUNTY HUNTER ......THE DRIVER OF THE 1996 VETTE NAME IS DARRELL MAY....HE MAY DO ANY DAM THING LOL.LOL .....KH504 ....SLEEPY ......LILCEDOUT24......GAME OVER....Travose21.......SWEET POTATO ......
Old 01-19-2009, 08:58 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by CATBURGLAR81
OK GUYS HERE ARE THE NEW NAMES FOR YOUR CAR'S GTO = PURPLE RAIN .... BAD Z06= KILLIN TIME.. JUNK MR 5 SPEED.......DON CARTER = KING JACK........ CUTT.....HIT MAN ..1996 VETTE THE CAR IS CALL .....BOUNTY HUNTER ......THE DRIVER OF THE 1996 VETTE NAME IS DARRELL MAY....HE MAY DO ANY DAM THING LOL.LOL .....KH504 ....SLEEPY ......LILCEDOUT24......GAME OVER....Travose21.......SWEET POTATO ......
Man Travis ga be on suicide watch. lol lol you killing him tonight i got bout 6 people here cracking up. they say tell travis take off his shoe strings , belt, boxers,shirt any thing he can hang his self with lmao
Old 01-19-2009, 08:58 PM
TECH Regular

ok guys here are the new names for your car's gto = purple rain .... Bad z06= killin time.. Junk mr 5 speed.......don carter = king jack........ Cutt.....hit man ..1996 vette the car is call .....bounty hunter ......the driver of the 1996 vette name is darrell may....he may do any dam thing lol.lol .....kh504 ....sleepy ......lilcedout24......game over....travose21.......sweet potato ......
lol..