Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's an idea.....it seems if we have enough people in the metro and surrounding area that are involved in the street scene..why can'twe put our money and our heads together...buy a nice lil piece of property and build a strip locally??? just an idea.I am more than sure if we had a strip in the metro area it would pay for itself within 6 months to a year and not too mention it would be much safer and end most of this internet racing...I have a feeling that eventually someones going to get killed or the cops may have someone on the forum already building a case...you never know these days....
Old 02-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Launching!

Aww ****, dat boy dem people ^^^^^^^
Launching!

I be offshore alot but I'll be in for a minute.I told D we should have a rematch after Iget tires and a "tune"...but I may be going a different route with car....I kinda feel like I am out growing the car..time to step it up again...it's like I get one and after a while I gettired of it then I start missing em' again then I get another one but this is the last one
Launching!

Anyways...back to the show
Old 02-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Launching!

Old 02-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Negative....People out there that know me know what I do...trust me I ain't them people and damn sure can't afford t get caught out there on Haynes behind some B.S...you gotta think
Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=Ghost1; Oh, the gayboy with the GTO needs to be carefull with that slow *** GOAT.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing about this is your still scard to say who you are, who you have raced and who you bet?
You want even say what kind of car you have
So maybe u should just stop talking till u get some *****
Because you shore don't have any to say ***
Old 02-13-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
The funny thing about this is your still scard to say who you are, who you have raced and who you bet?
You want even say what kind of car you have
So maybe u should just stop talking till u get some *****
Because you shore don't have any to say ***
yea yea yea
Old 02-13-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

See like I said scard *** little boy
Old 02-13-2009, 10:00 PM

See like I said scard *** little boy
how much?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

500 at least
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 PM

500 at least
now u know u don't have 500 to loose.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 2FNQUIK
Here's an idea.....it seems if we have enough people in the metro and surrounding area that are involved in the street scene..why can'twe put our money and our heads together...buy a nice lil piece of property and build a strip locally??? just an idea.I am more than sure if we had a strip in the metro area it would pay for itself within 6 months to a year and not too mention it would be much safer and end most of this internet racing...I have a feeling that eventually someones going to get killed or the cops may have someone on the forum already building a case...you never know these days....
I agree with you cause how they be acting out there someone is gonna get hurt. There is more than enough viable ares for a track locally without going to br and miss, and it could avoid a lot of destruction and arrest.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Launching!

Not only that Detoxx put for the investors involved it would be a profittable and viable venture and who knows we may be able to expand and host events ...just think...it doen't take much if we pull together and use our resources....(not trying to sound all gay on some save the world ****) no homo
Old 02-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Launching!

You know and I know..for everybody that was born and raised in the N.O. all that talking back and forth don't last long..sooner or later your card will get pulled and you will have to do something...
Old 02-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2fnquik
not only that detoxx put for the investors involved it would be a profittable and viable venture and who knows we may be able to expand and host events ...just think...it doen't take much if we pull together and use our resources....(not trying to sound all gay on some save the world ****) no homo
too late!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Not only that Detoxx put for the investors involved it would be a profittable and viable venture and who knows we may be able to expand and host events ...just think...it doen't take much if we pull together and use our resources....(not trying to sound all gay on some save the world ****) no homo
I tell you what i'm all for it. I'm not square,lame, or innocent by any means cause I have done my fair share of street racing and **** but there comes a time when something bad is gonna happen. I don't plan on living in Louisiana much longer but I would support a track being built locally. People can race legally and some nights have it to where the winner of all the races get a cut of the admission or some ****. I'm not a event promoter but i'm sure something can be done to keep it interesting.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Launching!

To build a strip its gonna take atleast 1 million dollars, I know people who have looked into it. Now if you just want like a 3/4 miles piece of land like out in no mans land in the east and just cement the whole thing, it might work, but in order to charge people to come in so you make you money back you have to make it a business which involves licenses and fees and **** and then you might even have to get it inspected, unless you put a building on the land and call it something else, maybe like a used tire shop (just something cheap) and then get a business license for that and once its legal you can charge people. Sure to the cops it may sound stupid to charge people to come to a used tire shop but whocares. Also, it would have to be somewhere by itself so people dont complain bout the loud cars and of course, if you race, you gotta sign a waiver saying you wont sue the land owner. Then once its built, you gotta have lights so people can see, also you gotta maintain it. If you build in no mans land, its swamp so the cement would shift so you would have to keep it smooth. Its not the easiest thing but it could be done.

Sorry for the long post, this is just something ive been thinking about for a while.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Launching!

Yea yall let me know how that turns out.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ghost1
now u know u don't have 500 to loose.
your really that stupped it you think i dont have money
and plus I dont lose real money races
you now trying to talk you scary *** out a race
and you still want say who you are
i got more bullshit with you then anyone on this site
U should just stop talking because you cant back any of it up
we talking about racing u in or out???