Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Dogg, do U really think A bolt on G8 & A bolt on mustang will be a good race for U. I mean , I heard of starting from the bottom, but damn, thats like Mike Tyson fighting two retarded kids, but hey I guess you gotta get yo stripes when you can.

Kenneth & the G8 was locked up the other day, now U got heads & cam, talkin bout giving him 2 cars? LAWD

And the mustang race, you know dat aint right.

You might as well race Chad civic while you at it.
More like Mike Tyson vs Kanye West

The race with Kenny was a good race, two Bolt-on cars on street tires. I only beat Kenny by a half a car, not to mention his rev limiter wasn't set right when we raced and the first time we raced he beat me.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:25 AM
12 Second Club

pete. you vs DDCOOK07 will not be a fair race. i think he need 3 and the move not the light. i think i might have to get ya back DDCOOK07 but i will be all motor. im not sprayin anymore.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
hey brother you should have been out there tonight to see that red mustang run with a head and cam six speed just like me. i'm not looking for stripes when i say im ready for stripes i will be in full battle mods cuts slicks etc... juice plenty of it.. i walk it like i talk it. the g8 8 is not slow i can see you saying that if i be like here kenny you drive my h/c car againt him thats no race i need the practice so im leaving no car un raced unless they say say flat out no or truck don't worry it wont take me long to get good at this shifting **** il get plenty practice...
i don't ask or look for strips i take them!!
Jet Jackson
The Mustang won those races because of the Camaro's transmission. He never could get it into 3rd. I don't think anyone can win without 3rd gear. Every time the Camaro started to come around the Mustang something happened with 3rd gear. "Supershift" Kenny couldn't even get it into 3rd. No stripes for racing cars you're faster than. I guess you want to race the TUNDRA heads up next huh?!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

any friday night fights 2night
Old 05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by ddcook07
The Mustang won those races because of the Camaro's transmission. He never could get it into 3rd. I don't think anyone can win without 3rd gear. Every time the Camaro started to come around the Mustang something happened with 3rd gear. "Supershift" Kenny couldn't even get it into 3rd. No stripes for racing cars you're faster than. I guess you want to race the TUNDRA heads up next huh?!
nah the tundra going to have to give me sumtin. maybe a car and the hit.
the hell with strips im picking on everybody ya feel picked on **** it find a car to pic on me. i have had 2 people already told me they cant wait till i get good with the stick so they can kick my ***. so untill then im kicking everybody *** with a v8 fast rice burner i dont car if its a v6 with NOS im running them all. now im even going to call out stock cars all them get 5 and the lights. imma make sho i get good at it better yet great .im going to **** ova so many slow cars,stock cars,cam only cars ,head only cars , super charger i dont care what the **** you got lets get it .when yo numbers up! there should about 25 races or racers that wanna kick my *** in 2 weeks so who else wanna sign up for this *** kicking if you aint got money ill get ya financed even with bad credit. this cant go to high or to low in class even if any ones daughter got a car tell her watch her *** im taking cannaball races, drag races and track races theres no limit to the races. for now this is not bout the money just yet imma turn the whole parking lot against me maybe then some of you ***** ***** will race your cars Ps its nothing personal i just wanna kick yall *** even if its for a box of chicken i do be hungry after 2 hrs in parking lot.so i still have plenty spots open starting with all motor class cams bolt ons etc...
G8 im kicking yo *** 1st you just jump the list!!!imma go on a limb and u get 3 and a lights
No *** is safe
Old 05-30-2009, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

If my car gets tuned friday coming:

UPdate on list
Sunday#1 G8 gets 3 cars and the light,#2 BJ gets 3 cars and the light SAME NIGHT!
Monday#3,4,5 westbank in house races SAME DAY
Tuesday#6 worey (GTO) on motor heads up,#7 his brother (GTO) motor all SAME NIGHT
Wed #8 black (GTO) not sure of name G8 you know him heads up or 1 and the light,9??