Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Well went to court yesterday.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 08:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well went to court yesterday.

Court wasnt that bad. I had my window tint ticket dismissed. I had my no insurance ticket dismissed.(i showed him where i had proof of insuraunce) My speeding ticket will be dismissed after paying 182 court cost and paying 50 dollars for driving school. After that I went by my work only to find out they will be doing some layoffs next month. I have only been there since july so I maybe at the bottom of the list. Then I went to my moms house with my family cause my step-dad passed away this weekend. I am spending some time with my mom and my grandmother goes to leave. She comes back in about 3 minutes later and said I think you need to look at your car...SHE BACKED ALL OVER THE FRONT END . Busted the front clip, headlight, and bent the headligth brackets. Which maybe turn out good because the clip and headlights was fades and also the hood had some rock chips in it. There gonna repaint the hood along with putting on a new front clip on and headlights so the car will be nice but still BAH....well that was my vacation day.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Talk about crappy luck.. At least you got off with a clean record. I figured the driving school would work. Its cake, show up and listen to some boring guy for 4hrs and you done. Way better then having a ticket on your record.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

well driving school in walker county is a saturday from 8 - 5. But egh.

Hey anyone interested bama dragstrip is having a free raceday on feb. 14th 2-midnight. Get in free..Race for free. Should be fun.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I told you that you wouldn't lose your license. I knew they would throw all that crap out once you showed proof.

Ya man sorry about your car I know how pissed one can be when something like that happens. I had my moms bike (yamaha FZ6) fall into my door and the handlebar went through the door. It sucked but hell not much you can do about it.

I hope that your luck gets a lil better man.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah. My car Has greeat paint and finish on the side and doors and rear. The front like most has chips and the hood has some rock chips in it...the headlihgs were faded...maybe its a blessing in disguise.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Grandma's insurance takin care of it??
Old 01-28-2009, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

yep wont cost me anything.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:45 AM
12 Second Club

Sounds like you had a sucky few days there, but it looks like everything is working out. Good luck with keeping the job. I was at the middle of the totem pole where I was working when they decided to cut the middle out. At the moment I'm still looking for a job.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well I found out yesterday I snuck by the layoff so I am good for awhile. Maybe the econy will start till level off and look toward getting better.

But yeah car should be looking nice come next wensday or thursday.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Launching!

Man, you and your family's in my prayers. Sounds like you need them!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kev SS
well driving school in walker county is a saturday from 8 - 5. But egh.

Hey anyone interested bama dragstrip is having a free raceday on feb. 14th 2-midnight. Get in free..Race for free. Should be fun.
is that a good track? i live in fort payne its like 2 1/2 hours from here driving speed limit.. i always wanted to go to it, my cousin lives down there always thought about going since i'll have a free place to stay.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn dude that sucks! sorry bout your luck and stepfather
Old 02-01-2009, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheres bama dragstrip? Id like to go just to watch. My car needs a clutch.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks guys i apreciaten it. I have been really concered for my mom. My dad passed away 2 years ago with cancer. And right after my mom and step-dad got married couple months ago they found out he had cancer at the begining of december and passed away last week. It has been shitty but like i said I am mainly just helping out my mom as much as I can.

I am currently working alot more to tryan and pay off all my bills and help her out as much as possible. If everything goes as planed I will have my cars payed off...my house payed off...all the small **** payed off. and I will have helped her payoff her house. I should be debt free by the time I am 23....and that's a complete house and everything wont owe anybody anything.

Bama is a halfway descent track. Yall should ride up those within the area. There is gonna be some bad rides there. I am gonna go try and get my car in the 7s with a stock 10 bolt and street tires...I came close last year. If I had a 9-inch and ets....I would not have any doubt I would be in the 7s. Plus I need to working on my launching...didnt get to race much last year and I am rusty as hell.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlueBird346
Wheres bama dragstrip? Id like to go just to watch. My car needs a clutch.
right before you get to jasper on the right on a lil hill i guess you could say they always have a sign out saying street wars on friday nights