Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come on i know there is at least one video lurkin around
Old 06-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Teching In

KH504 there is nothing close did he cross the line or not? He can move around in his lane just dont across the line.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by venomus94
I was there, saw the whole thing, and that Mustang moved toward the left, but did not cross in front. He was getting drug by the Mustang and was grabbing every kit he could push to catch it....If he wasnt so far behind he wouldnt have even seen the Mustang at all....It wasnt going to happen..The Mustang is faster, plain and simple..Hotrod was the one getting out of shape trying to catch the Mustang...which by the way wasnt even in the gas all the way...

I hope no one ever races Hotrod again for that ****, you need pay that man the money...that is the rules of the street...you got your *** whipped by a faster better built car ..deal with it....what Hotrod did was bullshit...and gives the whole "Game" a black eye... Just remember if you race Hotrod and lose ....you dont have to pay him.....
I tell you what you can have your opinion but you don't know ****. just because that was your friend doesn't make what they tried to do right. First of all we agreed he was driving and just because Soul whooped his *** at the track he tried to hire him to drive because he chickened out. He initally said his fuel pump was out thats bull he was trying to test and tune. As far as not being in the gas all the way remains to be seen cause that same driver said the same thing when I drug his *** 3 times with other cars so you can believe what you want. Only he knows the truth he can and will tell you what he wants. Every so called neutral person yall called to the plate was a friend and face never seen out there before.. I am ONE OF THE FEW straight forward racer out there and that is why I don't take being cheated lightly. This is the only race I have never had a problem with and have raced those guys from hammond yalls driver PLENTY OF TIMES and suddenly there are all of these problems. THAT SHOWS THE PROBLEMS DIDNT SHOW UP UNTIL YALL DIDI have lost some and Paid and won some and got paid. But the **** yall tried to pull because yall didn't know the history with me and Soul(Driver). If he wouldn't have come in my lane and I didn't catch him money gone. Plain and simple. Oh and as far as giving the game a black eye yall took care of that with all of the cheating yall tried to pull off. Tell eric give me a call so we can set up the REMATCH And as far as you you don't need to show up who ever you are. ORIGINAL setup Eric in the car Me in mine and I will make yall AND WE WILL GO OFF THE LIGHT THIS TIME. Now who is the bullS#@# racer Just remember if you race Hotrod and lose ....you dont have to pay him.....[/QUOTE]
Old 06-15-2009, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
If somebody come in yo lane Just get out the gas and turn around, when they ask why tell them they were all in your lane & you had to lift, if both sides or a neutral person agrees that thats what happened, money goes to you. But if you chase him the whole time , lose by 4 cars then demand your money back U R

End of Story

Mods Please this one up
Only reason I was back there is because I had to get out of the car because he came in my lane. And as far as you you don't even race bring your car and get that bitch drug through the mud. And you suspect anyway boy everybody know you a rat(cheese please) BENCH RACER. One other point If I would have stopped yall would be saying a chase is a race. By the way the gay thing you are the only 300# grown *** man still rocking Braids and tight T shirts
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by r w b
racing while they have on coming cars that have nothing to do with the races is hoe ****. Last time i looked, i didnt see a handbook or rule book on street racing. Yes coming into your lane is fucked up i definitly agree, thats some hoe **** too but it is what it is. On the track, he loses, on the street, what rules?
these aren't rules i made up these are the rules from the driver of the mustang not mine, so ask him about the rules
Old 06-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Hotrod was that you talk about me dont race?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Teching In

There will be no rematch, because you DIDNT PAY....Everyone out there saw what happened, and how you had excuses not to pay...He offered to run you again for 5 grand if you paid up..you wanted nothing to do with it...He will never race you again, nor should anyone else..you made yourself look bad in front of 200 people..
Old 06-15-2009, 04:42 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

This is why they have test n tune.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff@SpectacleSolutions
This is why they have test n tune.
Man,you might as well as delete this post. These boys are not going to the track.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:46 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why didnt yall do it at the track friday nite?? Then there wouldnt be all this **** on the board.

225-343-9029
Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 PM
11 Second Club

I was there, saw the whole thing, and that Mustang moved toward the left, but did not cross in front. He was getting drug by the Mustang and was grabbing every kit he could push to catch it....If he wasnt so far behind he wouldnt have even seen the Mustang at all....It wasnt going to happen..The Mustang is faster, plain and simple..Hotrod was the one getting out of shape trying to catch the Mustang...which by the way wasnt even in the gas all the way...

I hope no one ever races Hotrod again for that ****, you need pay that man the money...that is the rules of the street...you got your *** whipped by a faster better built car ..deal with it....what Hotrod did was bullshit...and gives the whole "Game" a black eye... Just remember if you race Hotrod and lose ....you dont have to pay him.....
There will be no rematch, because you DIDNT PAY....Everyone out there saw what happened, and how you had excuses not to pay...He offered to run you again for 5 grand if you paid up..you wanted nothing to do with it...He will never race you again, nor should anyone else..you made yourself look bad in front of 200 people..
im looking at all this **** you saying writing etc... you must be on the mustangs side to have all this to say.
lets look at the over all point.
i think its fucked up you saying no one should race this man.How you set up a race hire a driver and hide him all the way till the start of race. holding the other racer at the start for over 30 min while you just sit in your car on a trailer doing nothing. and i can say that caus it was me in the truck right behind the trailer.
do you street race? or when was the last race you had?
soon as something goes wrong yall all over this mans *** he takes any races comes his way he dont pick his races like most people all he looking for is a fair race just like a few others.
as far as a 5 grand race thats bull **** that mustang will never see a race that high ever **** yall think he bass boat some ******* body back 90's

tell him rematch go off the light,drive his own car. and get in the left lane so he dont hit the other car he has 2 more lanes to cross all he wants
Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Do I race ? You better go do your homework...

What happened prior to the the two cars lining up is not what I am talking about.. If he (the Mustang) waited too long, or he (hotrod) didnt want to race his "driver" , he NEVER should have lined up and took the race.. Once they left the line is what I am talking about...

Its not about being on "sides", its a matter of not paying up on the bet, that was placed.. He shoulda paid him, and negotiated another race ..end of story...
Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 PM
11 Second Club

A little birdie that was out on haynes while you guys was making test hits etc... and burning lanes and **** said that car pulls hard to the left. and thats not the first time someone said that car has that kind of problem. thats why he should have been in the left lane from the jump. but someone told him to get the RIGHT lane its better **** if you come over in his lane just kick his ***. yeah alot is being said now that its all over.

mustang is not slow by a long shot. neither is hotrod.
heads up race switch lanes and use a light increase pot problem solved

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-15-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MADMAN
Why didnt yall do it at the track friday nite?? Then there wouldnt be all this **** on the board.
Hey madman can you fix this junk *** mustang and make it go str8?i mean even junk can go fast but str8 is a diff story

OUTLAW
i choose not to do homework. but i have a ? have all of your races been easy going ,fair, not a problem lets here it or do i need to do my homework and see if you full of ****?

matter of a fact are u in gretna and had a truck back in the day?????with dynomax mufflers?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24

Hey madman can you fix this junk *** mustang and make it go str8?i mean even junk can go fast but str8 is a diff story

OUTLAW
i choose not to do homework. but i have a ? have all of your races been easy going ,fair, not a problem lets here it or do i need to do my homework and see if you full of ****?

matter of a fact are u in gretna and had a truck back in the day?????with dynomax mufflers?
Do your homework..... and No we dont race Trucks,..never have, Trucks are tow vehicles.. We have been racing while you were still riding your Big Wheel..
Old 06-15-2009, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

Do your homework..... and No we dont race Trucks,..never have, Trucks are tow vehicles.. We have been racing while you were still riding your Big Wheel..

ok i made a call only took a second to find out that you are the one or group that was or still is ducking Richie from LSX motor sports. who does not have a problem with raceing u at the track. but i think this is all old news now the man dont have a car i think now..
so you must just pick races you sure to win?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Teching In

That is the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard...Even Richie wouldnt say we ever ducked him... When we wanted to race richie he said he wasnt in our class, and he would call us when he was ready....phone never rang..We beat Richie MANY years ago on Haynes with a Red Coupe, and we took HotRods money on 3127 with the white Coupe...so there is your history lesson..
Old 06-15-2009, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

That is the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard...Even Richie wouldnt say we ever ducked him... When we wanted to race richie he said he wasnt in our class, and he would call us when he was ready....phone never rang..We beat Richie MANY years ago on Haynes with a Red Coupe, and we took HotRods money on 3127 with the white Coupe...so there is your history lesson..
ok when you guys beat hotrod did he pay?
also i heard about that race after the race xxx went back and measured distance you guys raced. and you guys increased the distance by over 150 feet. because you guys were running a supercharger so you would mile and hr him. and you guys were loosing that race till his car hit the limiter. so another lesson about you guys learned.you have a cheating past or shall i say you have a charge on your record?? any replys

not sure about richie race back then no info sorry
Old 06-15-2009, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

UPDATE to Madman
sorry bout that. new info
Eric did say you did his car not sure if its true just repeating what was said days ago. I know you do great work i would like you work also in near future, but took keep your name strong out here when do you have a slot open to help get this junk i mean mistang wait mustang to go str8. before he kills someone or hisself.Eric rants about haveing so much money maybe he just got one of your cheapest susp. tunes at the time. Any help would be nice thankx
Old 06-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Yes he paid, because the guy who held the money would have never given it back to him.... Let me tell you something, that race was over the second they left the line...It wasnt even close...the Mustang was hopping the throttle by 3/4 track, and anyone who was out there would have told you that... the distance was measured by the guy who set up the race...a NEUTRAL party, who actually saved Hotrod money, because it was gonna be a bigger pot, but he was told you are about to lose your money..that race wouldnt have mattered if it was an 1/8th mile race or a mile race...he was outgunned and he knows it...and you want to talk about waiting for the race to start...we waited like 20 minutes because his junk wouldnt even start....oh yea and we drove our car there....

Quick Reply: People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t