Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE ****

I think that when you street race, There should be a neutral person holding the $$$$$$ at the finish line. He is the judge( what he says goes) There was a race last nite In new Orleans, Which i think was chicken **** that when you lose the race there is alway a excuse about paying the winner. There is alway some bullsh!t after a race. Why cant if you lose accepted your a$$ whoppin and pay the $$$$$.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Teching In

I took a ride out by the "spot" and all I saw was the fuzz. Now I'm wondering if there is a new spot! But yes if you lose pay up and then try again!
Old 06-14-2009, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Its more to that sh%$ than you know. If I lose I always pay last nite was a diff. story He purposely came in my lane because I was running up on him he swerved in my lane I had to get off the throttle and the owner of the Mustang knew they went in my lane. I know this because he told me that hey thats a part of street racing. Too run me into on coming traffic is street racing well put him in the left lane and I'll run him into another lane with an on coming car an it's all in street racing.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Racing while they have on coming cars that have nothing to do with the races is hoe ****. last time I looked, i didnt see a handbook or rule book on street racing. Yes coming into your lane is fucked up i definitly agree, thats some hoe **** too but it is what it is. On the track, he loses, on the street, what rules?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by R W B
Racing while they have on coming cars that have nothing to do with the races is hoe ****. last time I looked, i didnt see a handbook or rule book on street racing. Yes coming into your lane is fucked up i definitly agree, thats some hoe **** too but it is what it is. On the track, he loses, on the street, what rules?
true story
Old 06-14-2009, 04:29 PM
TECH Addict

down here we do the neutral person thing with the money then people from both sides go to the start and finish that way there isnt any problems
Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Teching In

there are no rules in street racing except a chase is a race.

That mustang is fast and I never saw you gaining any ground on him. If you felt confident you could have beat him, there should have been a second race.

Back in the day, if you set up a race and didn't show you lost money too. It was a lot better organized and the arguing was kept at a minimal. As I see it, money street races, and sunday night street races have been ruined. We show up at a parking lot, whine and complain for 2 hours then finally make our way to haynes were morons do donuts, blast music, or burn out in front of the neighborhood.

I think you just lost a lot of credibility in street racing. I would never race you because now you have a history of not paying and making up your own rules.

Last edited by AutoCobra; 06-14-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

It needs to go back to the old ways of a neutral person holding the money and is at the finish line. People from both sides need to be at the finish so there is no bullshit. I would like to see a rematch between the two cars without all the bullshit of coming into the lane of the other person unless you just can't help it. All the excuses about flagman moved/didn't move needs to stop. This is for all the young guys out there : The old school racers out there know where the finish line is at don't try to tell us any different. It has been measured off and we know where its at.

As far as the money issue, it also needs to go back to the old way of locking up the money a day or 2 before the race. If you racing for $500 lock up 2 bills with the neutral party, that way if one person shows and the other don't those 2 bills go to the person that shows for his time and gas. This way it makes you have to race for the rest of your money.

Alright I'm done ranting can we get back to some real racing with some real cars so we can have some real fun?
Old 06-14-2009, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AutoCobra

That mustang is fast and I never saw you gaining any ground on him. If you felt confident you could have beat him, there should have been a second race.

Back in the day, if you set up a race and didn't show you lost money too. It was a lot better organized and the arguing was kept at a minimal. As I see it, money street races, and sunday night street races have been ruined. We show up at a parking lot, whine and complain for 2 hours then finally make our way to haynes were morons do donuts, blast music, or burn out in front of the neighborhood.

I think you just lost a lot of credibility in street racing. I would never race you because now you have a history of not paying and making up your own rules.
As far as my Cred. I don't know you but you know me let me know who you are so when the rematch is set up I can see you bet with him. I don't know anyone out there with are car that having to get off of it twice can make up what was given while the other is swirving and still on the N20 and on the floor. Also tell you what that is your easy option out talking about you will never race me. I race all comers and only had this one problem. How can you say that any way about my own rules. Ask the driver of the mustang if I would have come in his lane would I have lost he will tell you hell yeah! A chase is a race but also it bull to leave before they even get to point and see if I am ready. I spoke with the driver and we will talk to E. and get it on again real soon. Funny also no one came to offense when this happened with Travis and Hammond I wonder what the diff. is now HMMMMMMMM
Old 06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Teching In

87 SILVER BULLET I am with you, I think there is to many people deal with the $$$$ and to much bullshit(talk) The way i look at it is you should have this set up before you get out there, we never had this much bullsh!t back when . Well i was not out there to say he never came in your lane but i talk to at less 10 people and 5 of them were neutral people never had $$$$ on it or new much about either one of yall and they said he never came in your lane. He can be all over the road as long as he is in him lane. WHERE IS THE VIDEO SHOWING THAT HE CAME IN YOUR LANE?OR HE DIDNT? THAT IS THE JUDGE? I know the had to have 10 cams. out there.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Exclamation

Originally Posted by AutoCobra

so you telling me you on your bike raceing for money all i have to do is jump you and get in front you and take your money??? if thats the case i have a gsxr 1300 we can lock up for a few dollars next week. matter of a fact ill just race you in my car monday night for what ever you like ?

whine and complain for 2 hours then finally make our way to haynes were morons do donuts, blast music, or burn out in front of the neighborhood.

now this part i agree most have cars and scared to race i been holling this **** out forever to the point i have to talk so much **** just to make a person run me or get someone to race me or others...

ok we have a claim being filed here. the 1st thing he jumped, but he chased (that case is closed) due to driver error ok. #2 we all know that no matter how far you in front if you cross into the other drivers lane your money is lost. If there is a big fuss about it option.1 leave money locked up add more money and run it back on or a later date.2 if you just have some ignant *** people who high drunk and talking **** to the point it may cost a life etc... and there are kids and women out there split pot even and thats it.

my thoughts when it come down to these races with cars this fast. sit down and discuss damn near every option before race a **** load of what if's like what if you break in burn out what if you jump then stop and i take off what if blah blah blah agree on what you can and then deside if yall should race..

And i am a 100% with hotrod i have my shirt etc... i just really try to keep it all raceing i love this race Game.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:44 AM
Teching In

I think both cars need to take on deez nuts racing and get both of there crying *** handed to them. Sounds fair to me. And you can both leave early and you will still loose.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

sounds like fun LOL, so 1 was on a bike other was in a car? im confused was it 2 cars or a bike and a car? i can understand if your on a bike and he swurves if you get out of it and lose. your life aint worth no amount of money. but shiiiiiit if it was 2 cars and he swurved i would have just kept on it and won. then talked **** cause he tried to cheat and still lost. lets see some videos!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:18 AM
Launching!

^^^2 cars
Old 06-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Launching!

If somebody come in yo lane Just get out the gas and turn around, when they ask why tell them they were all in your lane & you had to lift, if both sides or a neutral person agrees that thats what happened, money goes to you. But if you chase him the whole time , lose by 4 cars then demand your money back U R

End of Story

Mods Please this one up

Last edited by Auto Zone Slimm; 06-15-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

this is what happen what i have seen.
OK HOTROD you was snoring at the start.
then you was catching him and he was comming into your lane which is a cheater soul is.
if some one comes into the lane money is gone. point blank
Old 06-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Teching In

I was there, saw the whole thing, and that Mustang moved toward the left, but did not cross in front. He was getting drug by the Mustang and was grabbing every kit he could push to catch it....If he wasnt so far behind he wouldnt have even seen the Mustang at all....It wasnt going to happen..The Mustang is faster, plain and simple..Hotrod was the one getting out of shape trying to catch the Mustang...which by the way wasnt even in the gas all the way...

I hope no one ever races Hotrod again for that ****, you need pay that man the money...that is the rules of the street...you got your *** whipped by a faster better built car ..deal with it....what Hotrod did was bullshit...and gives the whole "Game" a black eye... Just remember if you race Hotrod and lose ....you dont have to pay him.....
Old 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
12 Second Club

It all goes back to a chase is a race so if he got close and hotrod had to get out and on the brake that's hotrods money BUt if hodrod ran it threw you lose. I was not there that is just my 2 cents. So I say run it back for double the money and it's over.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

double or nothing
Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Travis you right if someone comes in your lane they lose no question WHERE IS THE VIDEO?

Quick Reply: People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t