Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 06:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Thing is it's a leveling of the playing field. You have some cars quick and lightweight his car and some who are quick and heavy as **** mine. He initially came to the parking lot and said I quote "My money is right , My game is tight and Madman does my suspension who wants some". It was 11p.m. at night I didn't have my car with me. But he made a call out to the street racers. HMMMM about 10 people in the parking lot called me because they know I will race and am a fair racer, a parking lot full of people and only one car accepted. And it's the thing where you don't want anyone to know your time but there are a select few who are buddies with the tower guys and they get it anyway. Even if the clocks are turned off. And secondly I need a cage can't tech. And susp. works good on the street setup myself don't know what it might do at the track. Goes straight on the street.

I dont have a problem with you Hot Rod. Its a known fact when all the nutswingers get involved then a crisis erupts. I was at the track friday nite and I was told Eric was running you. I was ready for the race and made sure the tower was clear of "spectators". It never happened so its mute now. I tell all my customers that if they want to race I will do everything possible to back them AS LONG AS ITS AT THE TRACK. I have too much to lose playing on the ******* street.

225-343-9029
Old 06-17-2009, 06:38 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
here you go guys a video sent to me from a source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znoc0ersbMQ
The video shows nothing but a bunch of dumbasses running at cars coming at them. Neither car wiggled up until the headlights blurred the camera from oncoming traffic.

225-343-9029
Old 06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MADMAN
The video shows nothing but a bunch of dumbasses running at cars coming at them. Neither car wiggled up until the headlights blurred the camera from oncoming traffic.
thats what I told Erics crew about the vid it was from the start to keep confusion down because we were to leave off the lights. I tell you what they said the flag man was with me but notice he doesn't get to point at me and drops when they leave HMMMM. My folks would have never lined us up with the cars coming.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 06-17-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:49 PM
11 Second Club

the problem didn't happen till i would say second gear midway. And what about that dry hop it was clear as day a inch more he would have rear ended hotrods car. i think you guys are in denial about this mustang. i have showed 2 videos of this car cant keep str8 for nothing. but i guess you would have to seay it went str8 because you touched it.... well like i said it was years ago and he brangs about making all these changes to be super fast maybe you need to retune it from its past work you did. as of now this junk does not stay str8

PS im no were near this fast so ill show some respect this fast junk can't stay str8

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-17-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:51 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
the problem didn't happen till i would say second gear midway. And what about that dry hop it was clear as day a inch more he would have rear ended hotrods car. i think you guys are in denial about this mustang. i have showed 2 videos of this car cant keep str8 for nothing. but i guess you would have to seay it went str8 because you touched it.... well like i said it was years ago and he brangs about making all these changes to be super fast maybe you need to retune it from its past work you did. as of now this junk does not stay str8

PS im no were near this fast so ill show some respect this fast junk can't stay str8
I am not backing no one. Eric and Hotrod are both dumbasses for racing some where that had cars coming at you.
As for the wiggle you claim for one a car that is scaled properly WILL NEVER DRY HOP straight, as we dont tell our drivers to do that. It seemed in the video that both cars left straight and then in the video about the time you claim there was headlights.

Do it at the track and everything will work out. Believe me even if a car I worked on did something stupid I would be honest.

225-343-9029
Old 06-18-2009, 07:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

I tell all my customers that if they want to race I will do everything possible to back them AS LONG AS ITS AT THE TRACK. I have too much to lose playing on the ******* street.
I agree, but the plain fact is gas will be obsolete b4 people stop street racing. But unless u live under the ******' bridge in a cardboard box, I would listen to this man.

For those faster than 11.49 w/ no cage wanting to run at no problem, I may be able to help the situation, provided your car is otherwise safe and meets all other requirements for cars running 11,49 and slower. This will help u dial the car in, unfortunately, for side-by-side action we gotta go to hub city. Stop bitching about the distance and get over it. REAL street car can drive a couple hours each way on the interstate @ 70mph or better, w/ a/c and tunes, anything less and it SHOULD be a race car.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JUNK
I agree, but the plain fact is gas will be obsolete b4 people stop street racing. But unless u live under the ******' bridge in a cardboard box, I would listen to this man.

For those faster than 11.49 w/ no cage wanting to run at no problem, I may be able to help the situation, provided your car is otherwise safe and meets all other requirements for cars running 11,49 and slower. This will help u dial the car in, unfortunately, for side-by-side action we gotta go to hub city. Stop bitching about the distance and get over it. REAL street car can drive a couple hours each way on the interstate @ 70mph or better, w/ a/c and tunes, anything less and it SHOULD be a race car.
Agreed with john. Go to the track its much safer. No one person on here is gonna get lucky like dante stallworth and only serve 30 days for hitting someone. I say 95% of the cars on haynes can be driven to the track.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
Agreed with john. Go to the track its much safer. No one person on here is gonna get lucky like dante stallworth and only serve 30 days for hitting someone. I say 95% of the cars on haynes can be driven to the track.
Only 5 percent of the cars out there are willing to go to the track.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Then 95% are willing to risk life, property and jail? No wonder the world is like it is. Stupid people are always taking themselves out of the gene pool, it just ain't happining fast enough for me.....wish I could help
Old 06-19-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Well its like this Junk, You know how you tell a toddler not to put his/her finger in an electrical socket because it will shock them. You tell them over and over but they still try to do it and you stop them. Finally, they get a chance to do it when you are not looking and it shocks the **** out of them and then they learn not to do that anymore.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

didnt look like the flagman even got to point at the formy before the mustang left
Old 06-19-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

did anyone else notice at 1:00, 1:02 and 1:04 hotrod hits his brakes all 3x. brake lights came on. watch the 3rd brake light and from that video i would say the mustang was going to lose until the brakes were tapped. the mustang jumped.... hotrod pursued and caught him then had to apply brakes.... this sir was a bogus race. the rustang needs to keep it at the track if thats the only place that it can go straight. and Hotrod, use better judgement next time on who you race and where, if that rustang had hit you or crossed too far left and into oncoming traffic you sir would be in jail.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

U can not run 130+mph cars on the street and not expect somthing to go wrong at some point, and when it does, it might not be as simple as a brief trip up and back down the levee.............
Old 06-21-2009, 09:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Ok, I'm not going to let the thread die. Whats up? Any word on a rematch? Is it going to go to the track? If so put it up on the site so we can all spectate.

The place to have it would be Hattiesburg. Turn the timers off. Red light or go in the other lane you lose.

Hell I will even pay your entrance fee to the gate.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

I'm just wondering why there was so much damn traffic with a $1000 race going on? If its other racers, tell them to park their ****. If its normal traffic, you need to wait or find a new spot. **** don't even make sense.

-Will
Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Ok, I'm not going to let the thread die. Whats up? Any word on a rematch? Is it going to go to the track? If so put it up on the site so we can all spectate.

The place to have it would be Hattiesburg. Turn the timers off. Red light or go in the other lane you lose.

Hell I will even pay your entrance fee to the gate.

If you wanna have it equal, go to Gulfport. Everybody knows its slick....so it'll be like launching on the street

-Will
Old 06-21-2009, 05:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TARZAN
If you wanna have it equal, go to Gulfport. Everybody knows its slick....so it'll be like launching on the street

-Will
Can't go to gulfport. Tech would kick them out.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:19 PM
11 Second Club

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by SickSixSpeed
didnt look like the flagman even got to point at the formy before the mustang left
Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo
did anyone else notice at 1:00, 1:02 and 1:04 hotrod hits his brakes all 3x. brake lights came on. watch the 3rd brake light and from that video i would say the mustang was going to lose until the brakes were tapped. the mustang jumped.... hotrod pursued and caught him then had to apply brakes.... this sir was a bogus race. the rustang needs to keep it at the track if thats the only place that it can go straight. and Hotrod, use better judgement next time on who you race and where, if that rustang had hit you or crossed too far left and into oncoming traffic you sir would be in jail.
i think people have been saying these things the whole time but some folks just are blinded by there xxxxx *** eyes. when it came down to this race with these to people. i hope he don't run that junk *** mistang again fuckem **** all of these who with him piece off **** oh my bad fast piece of ****
Old 06-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TARZAN
I'm just wondering why there was so much damn traffic with a $1000 race going on? If its other racers, tell them to park their ****. If its normal traffic, you need to wait or find a new spot. **** don't even make sense.

-Will
i think hotrod was gonna wait til the cars passed but the mustang hit the gas and nobody said go. But yea its still kinda dumn racing with cars comin on the other. And normally there are no cars out there except for racers
Old 06-22-2009, 06:50 AM
TECH Veteran

All these races are done too early. They need to happen at a later time so there is less traffic.

Quick Reply: People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t