Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Little Rock AFB?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well...I'm not in the AF however I did just finish up my enlisment paper work for the Army. Paul, how have you been man? Haven't seen you in a long while. Well...all the guys I know here are deployed so I've been hangining out at the house. Any one up for another get together here soon?
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by SStheBest
He no longer has a stock cubed LSX.
Neil is running a 6.2l from TX Speed if I'm not mistaken..I was talkin about it with him before I left. I guess his LS1 blew up.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Z28-MSTGKLR
Well...I'm not in the AF however I did just finish up my enlisment paper work for the Army. Paul, how have you been man? Haven't seen you in a long while. Well...all the guys I know here are deployed so I've been hangining out at the house. Any one up for another get together here soon?
According to ARRides, everyones getting together at Hooters in North Little Rock on Saturday at 7pm
Old 01-06-2010, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think I'll pass on that. I went to a few of there meets (arrides) and everybody there were complete jackasses and too cocky to hang around. I'm not saying that was everyone on the board and maybe I just meet a few bad apples those times. Hell the ones I met may not even be around any more. Some were cool but most of them acted like they were too good to talk to anyone but the few guys in the inner circle... Either way there are a bunch of cool guys around here that are fun to go cruising with but it seems they have all kind of disappeared, been deployed, moved or something. If you head out to the cabot area let me know, I'll go cruise with you for a while.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:51 AM
11 Second Club

I'm not saying that was everyone on the board and maybe I just meet a few bad apples those times. Hell the ones I met may not even be around any more.
No Chris..you met just about all of them..lol..Arkansas #1 "Car Club" there..

Some were cool but most of them acted like they were too good to talk to anyone but the few guys in the inner circle...
That's cause they don't want their secret to get out..the one about exploring each other's inner circle..

Keep it a secret though..
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Launching!

mervs just mad bc he cant get along with anyone.... there will be a bunch of older board members out that night quite a few are here on ls1tech... should be a good night. good lookin girls, good food, mebbe a cruise unless it is sleeting lol in which case it will be not so good.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by the_merv
No Chris..you met just about all of them..lol..Arkansas #1 "Car Club" there..

That's cause they don't want their secret to get out..the one about exploring each other's inner circle..

Keep it a secret though..
The last time I met up with them was this last summer down at one of the parks and recreation areas by the ar river. For some reason a bunch of them thought it was a good idea to do massive burn outs in a public place where there familys trying to have picnics and kids playing and running around. Just acting like a bunch of idiots with no respect. If I had of been out there playing with my kids and seen that **** I would have called the cops. If you want to do some stupid **** like that go to an abandoned walmart parking lot or something. Don't do it around kids in a ******* public park. Wtf?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

It wouldn't suprise me if one of them was in a blue truck and think's he's the worlds greatest at it..

Originally Posted by ren987
mervs just mad bc he cant get along with anyone....
Actually I get along with many people..just not tools..

I had no problems with anyone till a couple of people gave me ****..I told them to **** off with their attitude..and they cried and hated me ever since.

But life goes on..not everyone has to get along. If we all did this world would be dull..
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by the_merv
It wouldn't suprise me if one of them was in a blue truck and think's he's the worlds greatest at it..

Actually I get along with many people..just not tools..

I had no problems with anyone till a couple of people gave me ****..I told them to **** off with their attitude..and they cried and hated me ever since.

But life goes on..not everyone has to get along. If we all did this world would be dull..
merv have you taken your car back out to the track with the 6spd bc i ran an lt1 (looking) car with some mickey thompson drs it only was goin 11.30's
Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Launching!

The last time I met up with them was this last summer down at one of the parks and recreation areas by the ar river. For some reason a bunch of them thought it was a good idea to do massive burn outs in a public place where there familys trying to have picnics and kids playing and running around. Just acting like a bunch of idiots with no respect. If I had of been out there playing with my kids and seen that **** I would have called the cops. If you want to do some stupid **** like that go to an abandoned walmart parking lot or something. Don't do it around kids in a ******* public park. Wtf?
not tryin to be a dbag but if you are such an outstanding citizen you probably should have called the cops out of principal anyway. there were no kids running around where we were mostly hippies playing frisbee on the lawn.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

i wish i could go ...i had to tow my Z ALL THE WAY BACK FROM SC!!!!....clutch pedal went to the floor. Me and a friend hoped for the best in changing the master cylinder but no luck. Time for an upgrade in clutch
Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Launching!

i got a used spec 3+ i will sell ya!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ren987
merv have you taken your car back out to the track with the 6spd bc i ran an lt1 (looking) car with some mickey thompson drs it only was goin 11.30's
Na I haven't been to the track in a long time..I haven't had any passes on this new setup yet.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Please don't turn this thread to bash ARRides or vice versa. It's just car guys meeting with car guys. If you don't like to show up, don't. Keep the bashing somewhere else or to PMs.

I have met some or most of them or Merv and to be honest I don't have a problem w/ any of the members of ARRides or Merv. I haven't met 94Z28-MSTGKILLER personally so I can't comment about you.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Actually there were a bunch of kids there. You must not have looked around. I didn't call the cops, I just got in my car and left because I didn't want to be apart of that irresponsible and childish behavior in a public place. That's what the damn track is for. If you want to hang out, car guy to car guy, do some cruising and have dinner meet that's cool, but when half the people there are acting like idiots and endangering others, and all those frisby playing hippies cars in the parking lot that could have been crashed into... You can't justify that no matter how hard you type and I don't want apart of that. I'm bashing arrides. I like the site, just not necessaraly all the people there. Sorry I said anything.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Wink

i dont know why you are apologizing, all i can say is nothing happened and no one exceeded 15 mph in the parking lot. lets face it if you cant do a burn out in your car you should probably just go drive it into a river...

Merv you going to take the car out this year? we need to have some 6spd battles... the mighty lq4 vs. lowly stock bottom end!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lmfao! Both of my cars will burn out just fine, I just don't see the point in trying to prove something in a parking lot.....or is that where they are handing out the trophies now?
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Launching!

where else would they hand out trophies?
Old 01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ummm.....hell if I know, lol. All I'm saying is that I thought that it wasn't the time or place for that and first impressions that were made of the people I met were not the best. That's all. Hell for all I know you might be cool as hell...I don't think we've ever met.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:25 PM
10 Second Club

For those of you that don't know Merv this is his normal behavior. Merv just calm down we are all car people here. No one is better than anyone else. All of us here are about going fast and good ET. up for a good year of racing.

Quick Reply: Little Rock AFB?