Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

dyno tune shop near Charleston?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default dyno tune shop near Charleston?

I'm moving to Charleston this week from the midwest and I'm in desperate need of a dyno tune...just dynoed after all my mods and my AFR is 14.0 - 15.0 after a mail-order tune. Is there a shop anywhere near Charleston that could run a dyno tune for me (within 150 miles preferrably).
Thanks,
Geoff
Old 02-08-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Red99TA
I'm moving to Charleston this week from the midwest and I'm in desperate need of a dyno tune...just dynoed after all my mods and my AFR is 14.0 - 15.0 after a mail-order tune. Is there a shop anywhere near Charleston that could run a dyno tune for me (within 150 miles preferrably).
Thanks,
Geoff
Come on there's got to be somewhere I can go...how about w/in 200 miles?
Old 02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is nothing close to Charleston. Some have gone to Carolina Auto Masters in NC. My personal feeelings about his tuning are not good but some have been pleased.

A few of us in Charleston just got HPTuners for 99's and 02's. We could probably work something out when you get down here.

This is where most of us hang out. www.scfyb.com check out the Lowcountry section when you register. It would be great to add another 99 to the club. We have 6 or 7 already!

Quick Reply: dyno tune shop near Charleston?