Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

some one broke into my truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default some one broke into my truck

I went to take my mother out for supper at Outback steakhouse at Windsor Square shopping center in Matthews NC for mothers day
today with my wife and 2 kids we got there at 4:20 pm and I got a table for 12 people (I am the oldest of 11 and about half were coming with wives,kids,GF,or BF, Etc) anyway we were told to expect about a 1 hour wait. No one was there yet so we just waited in the parking lot. I parked next to the big Outback truck across the parking lot so we would be in the shade. after about 1/2 hour my wife had to go to the bathroom so she took the 3 month old with her and went in to Outback. my son, who will be 2 next Saturday was sleeping so I waited in the Excursion with him.
Around 5:40 my wife and my brother tells me that our table is ready so I getr my son and we go in. After I eat I remember that my card for my Mother is in my truck so I run out to get it and the rear door on the passenger side has had the window broke out. I look in and nothing is missing so I thought that maybe there is just some ******* who dont like Fords out running around breaking windows. I call my wife on her cell and tell her that she has to pay for the meal and I will be in later. she says that I need to bring her purse in because she left it in the truck, I said ok where is it, it is where I was sitting she said
well this is where the window was broken and you gussed it NO PURSE some #$@@ took her purse with credit cards, house keys, the spare keys to my Z-28, $330 in cash, baby photos, her wallat, checkbook, checks, savings register book, deposit and withdrawl slips for both accounts, and whatever else she could stuff in there. It was like 40 pounds LOL. anyway I had a Police report and came home and called all the credit card companys and our bank

now some jackass has our home address and keys to our house and my car

I have a Glock 23 with 1 in the chamber and 13 in the clip + a 10 round clip beside it
and a Remington 1187 with a 22" barrell, a tube extender with 3" 00 buckshot
6+1 + 6 more in the sideshell carrier and it has a mini maglight mounted under the barrell

so if you are out there and you are reading this please come see me

PLEASE

stealing a purse from my kids mother on mothers day what a JACKASS

there is a special place in hell for people like that
Old 05-09-2005, 12:15 AM
11 Second Club

Man that really sucks, I hope they find the ****** who did this ****.. Actually i hope you find him first. It sounds like you would give him the punishment he deserves.. I will quote my teacher that i had back in 11th grade "A thief should be shot". Good luck with the situation and hopefully everything works out

Craig
Old 05-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 1st ex wife left her purse in the front seat of the Blazer we had at the time. The door was locked and the alarm was armed . They still busted out the passenger window and snatched it. She heard the alarm screaming bloody murder ( she was at work at the time) and ran outside just in time to see tailights. If they see something like that in plain view , they're gonna steal it. That's what you always gotta hide everything when you leave your vehicle. And remove the detachable face on your CD player ,too!
Old 05-09-2005, 01:03 AM
TECH Junkie

I feel for you. Thats terrible. And I know its going to be hard to sleep tonite and for a few nights untill you get new locks or whatever your going to do. Even with weapons.. you still dont want to sleep, I know how that is. Hope nothing serious becomes of what happened and Im praying for you and your family.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:01 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
My If they see something like that in plain view , they're gonna steal it. That's what you always gotta hide everything when you leave your vehicle. And remove the detachable face on your CD player ,too!
the windows was tinted black and the purse was in the floor partially under the seat
I don't see how someone could have seen it but i guess that they did or maybe they saw my wife get out of that door and figured out that the purse would be there
Old 05-09-2005, 06:03 AM
12 Second Club

Blow the MFer away. PM me when you do and we will find a place to dispose of this piece of trash where noone will find him.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Blow the MFer away. PM me when you do and we will find a place to dispose of this piece of trash where noone will find him.
take him to the local landfield. they will never know!!
Old 05-09-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man sorry for your loss. This kinda stuff gets me pissed. Its because of lowlifes like that ******* that i cant take my car anywhere. I had to go through school riding a bike because some shithole would probably rob my bright red T/A at first site. Well I wish you the best of luck. Hell maybe hes one of those stupid *** people that gets caught a day or two later trying to rob a store and they find him with your purse.

Quick Reply: some one broke into my truck