Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

central and north alabama

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

We needed to **** talk going in here haha
Old 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

STOLEN SS HOOD

Hey guys we had a OEM SS hood stolen from the shop sometime last night. If any of you guys see a hood for sale in our area give us a call. Or maybe a mismatched color SS hood on a car riding around please get the tag# and call us. The hood is a 98-02 OEM SS hood and is Black in color. Perfect Condition! I am offering a reward for some good info on where this hood is and what scum bag took it! Our shop insurance is paying for the hood, but I want to find the thief that stole it and make him pay!!!

Our shop is in Gardendale. Full Throttle Performance (FTP) and the phone number is 205-631-3871 or you can PM me here.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 05-14-2010, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

damn double postage
Old 05-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Jared Brewer, I have what you need...these are all you!!!

I have a pair of the Polarized Ray Ban's for sale....yes, the Aviator's....

Had them roughly 2 months, worn them about 10 minutes....don't fit my fat head too good.....Paid $169 for them, I'll take $60 for them to you guys...
Old 05-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris06GT

Had them roughly 2 months, worn them about 10 minutes....don't fit my fat head too good.....Paid $169 for them, I'll take $60 for them to you guys...
WTF
Old 05-16-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's a funny thing you should mention these glasses cause my brother just gave me a pair the other day. I wore them while I sat in my recliner and watched "Top Gun". I felt like Tom Cruise on a budget.

Oh and in regards to this shhak person. Im not sure who you are or what type of car you plan on running but please believe this.....If you think you can go toe to toe with Josh Cody over a grand, I sure hope you know what you are doing because he DOES NOT play around. Anybody who is anybody that has been in the street racing game for a minute around this area knows about Josh Cody. Im not saying you can't beat him but what I am saying is that you better be packing some serious heat to go heads up with him. That is all.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

thank you.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1QuickT-A
STOLEN SS HOOD

Hey guys we had a OEM SS hood stolen from the shop sometime last night. If any of you guys see a hood for sale in our area give us a call. Or maybe a mismatched color SS hood on a car riding around please get the tag# and call us. The hood is a 98-02 OEM SS hood and is Black in color. Perfect Condition! I am offering a reward for some good info on where this hood is and what scum bag took it! Our shop insurance is paying for the hood, but I want to find the thief that stole it and make him pay!!!

Our shop is in Gardendale. Full Throttle Performance (FTP) and the phone number is 205-631-3871 or you can PM me here.

Thanks,
Matt
Damn, I hate freggin' theifs.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 6SSPEED
It's a funny thing you should mention these glasses cause my brother just gave me a pair the other day. I wore them while I sat in my recliner and watched "Top Gun". I felt like Tom Cruise on a budget.

Oh and in regards to this shhak person. Im not sure who you are or what type of car you plan on running but please believe this.....If you think you can go toe to toe with Josh Cody over a grand, I sure hope you know what you are doing because he DOES NOT play around. Anybody who is anybody that has been in the street racing game for a minute around this area knows about Josh Cody. Im not saying you can't beat him but what I am saying is that you better be packing some serious heat to go heads up with him. That is all.

First, this shhak person never called Josh Cody out. Someone else was talking smack and then played the "my friend has a car" card. Another thing, just cause you LSwhatever boys are scared to put up a little cash and go heads up with someone doesn't mean everyone is. If I decide to call out Mr Cody, I'll at least be reasonbly sure I've got enough walk to back up the talk. Win, lose, or draw, it's only a grand. If you can't afford to lose a grand, you don't need to be racing for one anyway.

I only registered on here to find out the story behind the cobra deal. Never intended to get into all of this. However, and you can ask Chris as well as a couple other people around town, I am putting together what I guarantee will be THE fastest STREET CAR in Florence, MS, Tuscumbia, (as well as an *** load of other towns around here) area. Take that any way you want to. I'm done here
Old 05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th6
thank you.
Just for the hell of it, you wanna run my junky *** coupe for a couple bills?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

someone let em no when these races go down so i can make sure to be there finally some action round here this is getting interesting
Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shhak
Just for the hell of it, you wanna run my junky *** coupe for a couple bills?
30th6, you my friend, have just been called out!!!!!

Originally Posted by shhak
First, this shhak person never called Josh Cody out. Someone else was talking smack and then played the "my friend has a car" card. Another thing, just cause you LSwhatever boys are scared to put up a little cash and go heads up with someone doesn't mean everyone is. If I decide to call out Mr Cody, I'll at least be reasonbly sure I've got enough walk to back up the talk. Win, lose, or draw, it's only a grand. If you can't afford to lose a grand, you don't need to be racing for one anyway.

I only registered on here to find out the story behind the cobra deal. Never intended to get into all of this. However, and you can ask Chris as well as a couple other people around town, I am putting together what I guarantee will be THE fastest STREET CAR in Florence, MS, Tuscumbia, (as well as an *** load of other towns around here) area. Take that any way you want to. I'm done here
I understand completely how the "my friend/buddy's car" thing goes but on the other hand the fastest street car in town is a very tall order. If you can take that title, then more power to you, you will have my respect but you are looking at an atleast 1000rwhp street car.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 6SSPEED
30th6, you my friend, have just been called out!!!!!
Yes sir, he sure has...

I understand completely how the "my friend/buddy's car" thing goes but on the other hand the fastest street car in town is a very tall order. If you can take that title, then more power to you, you will have my respect but you are looking at an atleast 1000rwhp street car.
I understand that. And we're shooting for so much more than 1000rwhp that we could almost have the "2" fastest street cars all rolled up into one...
Old 05-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Just a little background info guys:

We're in the process of opening up a custom speed/performance shop in this area. Once we get everything up and running, we'll have a complete automotive repair shop, complete fab shop, complete in house machine shop, as well as a dynojet 248 chassis dyno.

The car we are putting together right now is being built to make a statement. Some what of an advertising piece. The car is just to show what we can do. We're not building it to make enemies. We're building it to get peoples attention.

Once we're up and running, we'd like to have all of you guy's business. Whether it be parts, machine work, dyno time, tuning, installations, or complete builds.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Jared, you know who "shhak" is.....he is Shannon, the dark shadow grey TT Cobra....

man, I go out of town for a weekend, and this is what I miss.....this is some good ****...

And we do however plan on making A LOT more then 1000rwhp.....I can vouch for that...
Old 05-17-2010, 05:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok man i didnt talk **** untill you started it.i didnt bad mouth the cobra i said he said it wasnt running right.that does not mean it aint fast and its a peice of ****.ill run the kennt bell cobra but no cash will be involved.i make it a point to not race for money.yea i said i would put money on joshs car and i will but side betting is far as it goes.ive been in bad situations with street racin for cash i aint gonna be again.
i tell you one thing your not gonna get no buisness when you talk **** to people cause aint nobody gonna wanna here it.about the fastest streetcar well i guess only time will tell.
now wheres this shop gonna be located?are you partnering up with crouch or nicky?
Old 05-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th6
ok man i didnt talk **** untill you started it.i didnt bad mouth the cobra i said he said it wasnt running right.that does not mean it aint fast and its a peice of ****.ill run the kennt bell cobra but no cash will be involved.i make it a point to not race for money.yea i said i would put money on joshs car and i will but side betting is far as it goes.ive been in bad situations with street racin for cash i aint gonna be again.
i tell you one thing your not gonna get no buisness when you talk **** to people cause aint nobody gonna wanna here it.about the fastest streetcar well i guess only time will tell.
now wheres this shop gonna be located?are you partnering up with crouch or nicky?
Joe, no one was getting mad....like stated before, it's all for fun and games....

Also, problems you had street racing for money in the past doesn't mean you wil have those problems again.....WE WILL PAY IF WE LOSE!!!!!!!!

Last, The shop is on 72, and don't get it twisted bro.....We aren't partnering with anyone......
Old 05-17-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jared, you know who "shhak" is.....he is Shannon, the dark shadow grey TT Cobra....

man, I go out of town for a weekend, and this is what I miss.....this is some good ****...

And we do however plan on making A LOT more then 1000rwhp.....I can vouch for that...
I have seen the car but I do not know him personally. I have only heard his name a few times. Correct me if I am wrong but is this the same Shannon that wrecked the mustangs?

As far as the 1k rwhp thing goes. After you get over 1k you begin to blurr the line between street car and race car. Does this mean that the car will be "capable" of making alot more than 1,000hp or does this mean that the car will ride around 100% of the time making alot more than 1000hp?
Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh FYI.....Just got back from Atlanta Dragway. Went to Commerce, GA to watch the NHRA Southern Nationals. The power those cars harness CAN NOT be described....it must be heard/felt.

Quick Reply: central and north alabama