Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need tools to fly-cut pistons- rent/borrow

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007 | 12:02 PM
Banned

Don't flycut bro.... especially if you don't rebalance... and if it's apart anyway, why not buy a balanced assembly?

Change the cam choice (cheap)
Old 01-12-2007 | 12:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Don't flycut bro.... especially if you don't rebalance... and if it's apart anyway, why not buy a balanced assembly?

Change the cam choice (cheap)

No tools, No comment
Old 01-12-2007 | 01:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BadAzz96Z28
No tools, No comment
Opinions are like a$$holes. Some just stink worse than others.

Mine stinks.... BAD

Please don't flycut man. Dont *&%(*&^rig your car.
Old 01-12-2007 | 02:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wait a minute I got get some more beer the phuchin salty *** popcorn is making me thirsty
Old 01-12-2007 | 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn not a single person ansered your ? i would like to rent or borrow some to.maybe i buy some then rent them or get someone to go 70 30 for price i keep tools?
Old 01-13-2007 | 09:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by caviness
damn not a single person ansered your ? i would like to rent or borrow some to.maybe i buy some then rent them or get someone to go 70 30 for price i keep tools?

.. Dude I posted up that Mike at VRD has a tool for doing this ... all someone has to do it contact him...I even posted up the phone number.. which is 678 513 7105
Old 01-13-2007 | 09:27 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
.. Dude I posted up that Mike at VRD has a tool for doing this ... all someone has to do it contact him...I even posted up the phone number.. which is 678 513 7105
I think eceryone was wanting to (borrow) it and not have to pay for it. I think alot of people on here on a budget
Old 01-13-2007 | 09:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
I think eceryone was wanting to (borrow) it and not have to pay for it. I think alot of people on here on a budget

I am sorry I didn not realize that this was the welfare section.. ..I would think that paying for use of a tool would be very normal in this day and age.. .. just an FYI for ya .. you will find as you go through life that very little is free..and if it is take a hard look at it first...
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

badazz96z28 already sent ron or mike a message

Last edited by GTslOw; 01-13-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GTslOw
badazz96z28 already sent ron or mike a message i guess they are to busy trying to figure out the newest dyno tricks to send him a message back

If you ever go to the shop and try and speak with Ron or MIke you will notice that their phones are ringing constantly..walk a mile in their shoes before you throw any rocks at them .. .. running a high quality shop and trying to keep everyone happy is more than a full time job...as with any business you have to put things into a order to deal with them...ie. some things are more important than others..you have to give certain things a priority ... welcome to the real world..
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slt200mph
If you ever go to the shop and try and speak with Ron or MIke you will notice that their phones are ringing constantly..walk a mile in their shoes before you throw any rocks at them .. .. running a high quality shop and trying to keep everyone happy is more than a full time job...as with any business you have to put things into a order to deal with them...ie. some things are more important than others..you have to give certain things a priority ... welcome to the real world..
funny thing is ron has posted on here several times since dj sent the pm so obviously he is ignoring his pm. if u look around vengeance is posting on here all day long so i know they got his message.
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:42 AM
Banned

I need to borrow their lift and storage space... I hope they don't expect me to pay them.

And after I do all the work using their tools, I hope they cut me a deal on the dyno tuning. ($20)

Oh yeah, and a flycutting tool too, so I can f#ck my car up real good.
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:45 AM
Staging Lane

I need to borrow their lift and storage space... I hope they don't expect me to pay them.

And after I do all the work using their tools, I hope they cut me a deal on the dyno tuning. ($20)

Oh yeah, and a flycutting tool too, so I can f#ck my car up real good.
i think if u read the title u would know he asked to RENT a tool. i think 00turboT/A meant badazz didnt want to buy a tool just rent it. i know badazz very well and he would try to pay even if u didnt want him to. so JOSHUA lay off the drugs and maybe u would understand when dj said he meant it
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:54 AM
Banned

i think if u read the title u would know he asked to RENT a tool. i think 00turboT/A meant badazz didnt want to buy a tool just rent it. i know badazz very well and he would try to pay even if u didnt want him to. so JOSHUA lay off the drugs and maybe u would understand when dj said he meant it
DJ is a personal friend and he was also at my wedding. You obviously have no idea of the context of my remarks to him.

Who the f#ck are you?

Lay off the drugs? Why don't you lay off the dick?
Old 01-13-2007 | 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

DJ is a personal friend and he was also at my wedding. You obviously have no idea of the context of my remarks to him.

Who the f#ck are you?

Lay off the drugs? Why don't you lay off the dick?
if u are such a great friend let him do what he wants to do and quit busting his chops. he is a personal friend of mine also and i dont give him **** about his decisions.
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:00 PM
Banned

if u are such a great friend let him do what he wants to do and quit busting his chops. he is a personal friend of mine also and i dont give him **** about his decisions.
Lay off the sperm buddy, have you seen the way 00Turbo (Matt), BadAZZ (DJ), and I smacktalk each other?

You have no clue... so take a hike before you really get flamed.
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Lay off the sperm buddy, have you seen the way 00Turbo (Matt), BadAZZ (DJ), and I smacktalk each other?

You have no clue... so take a hike before you really get flamed.
wow u know josh i hope u dont flame me because when my wife left me my insecurities really came out and i had to call names like a big boy to make myself feel better. thats why u have 6,000 posts because u dont have a wife or a life u ****** loser. btw talking about dj ****** his car up what about your $3000 screw up on the turbo kit obviously u dont know how a 1 way check valve works dip ****.
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:07 PM
Banned

DJ.... here's a guy that's selling some Isky flycutting tools... you can always re-sell them.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=headers
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

It sounds like it is time for all of you "good buddies" .. ..to have a group hug.. .. be careful dont let anyone slip you the tongue ... ...
Old 01-13-2007 | 12:16 PM
Banned

GTblow is entertaining to say the least. He thinks he knows something about me.

He probably doesn't have two $50 bills to rub together unless it payday, and he wishes he could get a girl.

I had my fill of my wife, (3 years, her loss) and I've had more women in the last month than he's had his entire life!

GTblow.... you my pathetic laugh of the day... are truly _ _ _ _ _ _

Keep 'em coming! it's only gonna get worse.

Quick Reply: Need tools to fly-cut pistons- rent/borrow