Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Need tools to fly-cut pistons- rent/borrow

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007 | 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
Maybe you should notice that in the southern section most people are very freindly and willing to give a helping hand if need be with out having to give money. I'm very aware of the real world and also how to run a good shop. I give people help whenever I can ask anybody.
hey matt i have a ported mass air meter u can have if u still need 1
Old 01-15-2007 | 08:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Maybe you should notice that in the southern section most people are very freindly and willing to give a helping hand if need be with out having to give money. I'm very aware of the real world and also how to run a good shop. I give people help whenever I can ask anybody.

This was directed at someone wanting to borrow a specialy tool from a business not an individual. By your post it sounded like you were one the folks out there at wants everything for free.. ..Vengeance is a business that was created like most are to make profit for the owners to feed their familes and make a living...loaning out tools for free is not a profitable activity..only auto zone and a some other auto parts stores do it ... their motivation is to loan you the tool and YOU BUY THE PARTS FROM THEM to do the job..profit makes the world go round dude..in the real world you gotta pay to play..common courtesy would be to at least buy somone a case of beer if you borrowed their specialty tool.. but when a biz loans out a tool and a customer comes in and the biz needs the tool to serve the customer and it is loaned out the biz cant serve their customer in a timely manner .. I have been hot rodding for well past 40 years grasshopper..wish I had a dollar for everytime I have helped someone over that time span..nuff said.. looks like it is time for you to get off your soapbox and quit preachin to me.. I hope you enjoy your stay on phantasy island...

Last edited by slt200mph; 01-15-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-15-2007 | 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 01-15-2007 | 11:59 AM
Banned

Delete this thread already.

It's "un-clean".... like a bung hole.
Old 01-15-2007 | 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Delete this thread already.

It's "un-clean".... like my big, loose, *** filled bung hole.
Cant do it......still a chance someone has the tools Im needing. Ron is helping with a head but a cutter would be awesome as well.

~JOSHUA - when im done with the mods I will be glad to do a side-by-side comparison with you. Non- fly cut pistons VS. F***ed up-Jerry rigged-Fly cut pistons looser buys a round

Last edited by BadAzz96Z28; 01-15-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: I can
Old 01-15-2007 | 12:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BadAzz96Z28
Cant do it......still a chance someone has the tools Im needing. Ron is helping with a head but a cutter would be awesome as well.

~JOSHUA - when im done with the mods I will be glad to do a side-by-side comparison with you. Non- fly cut pistons VS. F***ed up-Jerry rigged-Fly cut pistons looser buys a round
No dice, I'm selling both of my cars, I'm demodding the Firehawk as we speak and I'm selling the polish work too....

I'm hanging up my hat in the f-body game. I'll race you in my next car for grins though, it's gonna be stock. Probably C6/Z51.
Old 01-15-2007 | 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Will do.....I will spot you 1 car and the move
Old 01-15-2007 | 11:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
This was directed at someone wanting to borrow a specialy tool from a business not an individual. By your post it sounded like you were one the folks out there at wants everything for free.. ..Vengeance is a business that was created like most are to make profit for the owners to feed their familes and make a living...loaning out tools for free is not a profitable activity..only auto zone and a some other auto parts stores do it ... their motivation is to loan you the tool and YOU BUY THE PARTS FROM THEM to do the job..profit makes the world go round dude..in the real world you gotta pay to play..common courtesy would be to at least buy somone a case of beer if you borrowed their specialty tool.. but when a biz loans out a tool and a customer comes in and the biz needs the tool to serve the customer and it is loaned out the biz cant serve their customer in a timely manner .. I have been hot rodding for well past 40 years grasshopper..wish I had a dollar for everytime I have helped someone over that time span..nuff said.. looks like it is time for you to get off your soapbox and quit preachin to me.. I hope you enjoy your stay on phantasy island...
Yeah its funny I wouldn't know anythig about a running a performance shop or anything

I guess when I go to my shop Mk Performance everyday I guss I just don't know what I'm doing. Thats why i'm having to turn work away because I'm so busy. I'm glad you have been in hot rodding game for over 40 years so has my dad ,but that doesn't mean he knows how things work in todays time.
I was just saying he was wanting someone to help him out. Ron's has the same problem I do with his cutting tool so I can't loan him mine or I would for FREE. Anyways enough BS talk goodluck getting you tool DJ. This stuff is just stupid anyways.
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah its funny I wouldn't know anythig about a running a performance shop or anything

I guess when I go to my shop Mk Performance everyday I guss I just don't know what I'm doing. Thats why i'm having to turn work away because I'm so busy. I'm glad you have been in hot rodding game for over 40 years so has my dad ,but that doesn't mean he knows how things work in todays time.
I was just saying he was wanting someone to help him out. Ron's has the same problem I do with his cutting tool so I can't loan him mine or I would for FREE. Anyways enough BS talk goodluck getting you tool DJ. This stuff is just stupid anyways.

Geeeeze .. You are my hero and obviously the patron saint of free tool loaning... ...better get off that soap box and take care of all that work you have stacking up "anyways" ..
Old 01-16-2007 | 12:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph

Geeeeze .. You are my hero and obviously the patron saint of free tool loaning... ...better get off that soap box and take care of all that work you have stacking up "anyways" ..
Your right I would much rather be a used cars sales such as yourslef
Old 01-16-2007 | 01:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Your right I would much rather be a used cars sales such as yourslef
this last post of yours proves that you know absolutly nothing about what I do..and my dad can beat up your dad..
I hate to be the one to break it to you Capt. Righteous but your shop does not have what would be called a sterling reputation.... on the other hand MY CSI rating is a 4.0 on a possible 4.0 ... and people like the F bodfather himself refer customers to me..I am delivering one of his refferals today as a matter of fact..my biz is made up mostly of repeat customers and refferals from my customers..as I said before you have no clue about my biz..I am the internt sales manager and I sell new Corvettes on a nation wide basis and have customers in all 50 states ..yes I am including Hawaii and Alaska too......nuff said on this entirly boring post ... you better go take care of all those customers that are lined up at your front door..
Old 01-16-2007 | 01:53 PM
FormerVendor

I have never seen a group of guys with so much talent in different areas with such hatred toward one another..... sheeeesh cant we all just get along.
Old 01-16-2007 | 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I thought this thread was about renting/borrowing a tool
Old 01-16-2007 | 02:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
I have never seen a group of guys with so much talent in different areas with such hatred toward one another..... sheeeesh cant we all just get along.
Sour thread. Ditch it already.

Somebody would've already posted up if they had a tool/cutter by now.
Old 01-16-2007 | 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Sour thread. Ditch it already.

Somebody would've already posted up if they had a tool/cutter by now.

Nobody asked for your opnion jackass. Go turn wrentchs and take off the twin-turdbo kit.
Old 01-16-2007 | 03:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BadAzz96Z28
Nobody asked for your opnion jackass. Go turn wrentchs and take off the twin-turdbo kit.
F#ck you. Go bubble gum your pistons.
Old 01-16-2007 | 03:15 PM
TECH Veteran

who would that be? in here? you sure about that?
Old 01-16-2007 | 03:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

guys with so much talent in different areas
mainly
Old 01-16-2007 | 07:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BAN-LS1
mainly
Old 01-16-2007 | 09:09 PM
9 Second Club

'I beat my dick like it owes me money!!""" I am very talented ...just havent figured out what my talent is. I think my talent is staying positive...otherwise I woulda thrown myslef under the AAA wrecker everytime they came to get me

Quick Reply: Need tools to fly-cut pistons- rent/borrow