Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

For LR area guys...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 03:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yall just need to give me some sticky tires and ill prolly give him a good run... ill prolly loose but hey im used to it but it will definatley help his ego if he does win and then he will want you even more jace
Old 09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slowandrichws6
he will want you even more jace

sounds
Old 09-14-2007, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

All I got to say is if you guys dedicate the time to make the last how many pages of **** to flame me..and that is the highlight of your day..

You guys need a ****** life...
Old 09-14-2007, 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
All I got to say is if you guys dedicate the time to make the last how many pages of **** to flame me..and that is the highlight of your day..

You guys need a ****** life...

And all I've got to say is,"you're a guy that likes to yap yap yap about how bad his **** is, but won't race anyone that calls him out."

You also need to realize that you keep this thing going by not accepting these races. Alot of us think this is probably the best of the ignorant threads we've all seen in a long time.

We all wake up and run to our computers and go,"I wonder what **** Merv has to say today?" One question for ya. Why won't just race one us?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

Cause you guys aren't worth the time..that and I refuse to deal with the Drama that all you ********* cause..seriously..so end it.

Keltner spoiled that **** IMO anyways by the whole "earn the right.." crap that he was talking about..if that's not an Ego then someone show me one..all I said was that my car is fast..

I know I am not the fastest, but I'm proud of what I got.
I leave it at that.

I bet if I had something besides a LSX Car you wouldn't even say a damn thing..that's God's gift alright, the gift to start drama..
Old 09-14-2007, 11:35 AM
9 Second Club

Me and the Viper are the 2 fastest Cars out there, we don't race, just hang out and bull **** with everyone..
Hmmmmmmmmm
Old 09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
11 Second Club

Speaking of drama..here he is himself..

I meant that we are usually the 2 fastest ones out there..like I had mentioned in the posts after that.
I figured that you guys would figure out that I was referring to Luby's..but hey..that's what I get for assuming..
Hell..it must of butt-hurt a few of you guys that I said that..how many pages later are we still discussing this..
Old 09-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

wow, this is pretty cool. I spent six years at the rock so all I did was come here to see what was going on. It's good to see that the rock never changes...it just cycles crap through over and over again, year after year. I'm supposed to head up that way soon for some training fun and now I might even have to trailer my junk up just to have fun. Hey, does Bobby Shahan still have his 69 Chevelle out there. Also Tracy Holder had an old Mopar that was fun to mess with. His bother Stacy had a tuned-port mid eighties truck also and we all ran around with the same crowd. Is Centerville still a little narrow and dangerous track to run on? Christ that place scared the **** out of me on a few occasions!!
Good to hear the Rock still LIVES!! Now you guys get back to the bitchin'!!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM
11 Second Club

"I'll enjoy the satisfaction of being the only L92 guy here in the area(cause it is a bad-*** setup ), maybe even Arkansas, and they can't get a piece of it when I get it in top-runnin shape.. "

Looks like a ******* ego to me.....

"I bet if I had something besides a LSX Car you wouldn't even say a damn thing..that's God's gift alright, the gift to start drama.."

Funny how you eat your own words, then you have to back track on what you say. If you had a 2007 mustang( I BELIVE THEIR IS THREAD ON THAT ONE TOO) and were bragging how big and bad it is and we all had **** for cars, and you put time,research...yada yada yada.....we'd be saying **** about you.

I think your related to the mustang guy...You two are the guys saying your cars are the ****, yet you all run from a challenge...

So here is ricer excuse # l92 402....." It's Keltners fault I can't race my bad, fast, highly researched car." LMAO

Geez Keltner, you spoiled it for us all....
Old 09-14-2007, 12:16 PM
11 Second Club

^^There is some more drama..keep it comin dumbshits..
Old 09-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Staging Lane

Cause you guys aren't worth the time..that and I refuse to deal with the Drama that all you ********* cause..seriously..so end it.

Keltner spoiled that **** IMO anyways by the whole "earn the right.." crap that he was talking about..if that's not an Ego then someone show me one..all I said was that my car is fast..

I know I am not the fastest, but I'm proud of what I got.
I leave it at that.

I bet if I had something besides a LSX Car you wouldn't even say a damn thing..that's God's gift alright, the gift to start drama..

first change ur avatar to driver has no *****. two...being a lsx has nothing to do with it. Jon boardman has a 96 lt1 car, he built the motor, said it was fast, and then came out and raced it...went 8.60's at centerville, so u just lost that argument. Gosh kris, you ruined it, ur hurt his feelings, now he wont play with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood, shame on you for being a bully
Old 09-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

but i now retire from posting in this thread. Its pointless now.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bene
What so effin special about hanging out at LUBY'S?

What I have gathered from that place:

Retards w/ their ricer cars
Cops love to hang out in that area also
LUBY'S doesn't like their parking lot to turn out like swap meet full of retards.
Kids (mostly boys) who like to show off w/ their slow/beat up cars w/ their one front wheel burn outs and poorly done audio system.
And their hoes... those jail baits who think their $hit is HOT.
Have I mentioned they are RETARDS?

We need our own little MEXICO, if you know what I mean. Only select few should know about this place though.

See, this all started because Bene asked what was so funcking special about Lubys...He's right, nothing but a bunch of kids with ricers, showing out and attracting cops...He metions slow beat up cars...Since you got offended, your assuming he's talking about you....Key word is ASSUME..

"Where the **** did that come from Bene..

They are just goin out with what thay have and having fun with it..wether it's slow or not..not everyone has a LS1..

Me and the Viper are the 2 fastest Cars out there, we don't race, just hang out and bull **** with everyone..

That's just me though..just another car guy..

And anyone can call mine shitty lookin..I don't care..that's about all most of you can and will be able call it.

And Bene.. you would be suprised how many people from here(LS1tech) actually go out there..
Plus there are some cars out there that will decimate just about all of you F-body guys on Base here, they are not slow by any means.

All of you can bag on them guys for goin out there..they are just havin fun.

I'm willing to bet that them kids know more about the cars you drive than some of you that own them do.."

Now, here is where you chime in with the chip on your shoulder. Notice you said you and the viper are the fastest..( I don't see usually) no one called yours shitty looking..you just happen to know it for yourself...Now, show me some cars that will decimate the f-body guys...oh oh, I forgot about the snotty brats Bene was referring to..the kids driving their daddys beamers and what not...

All that was said has been said 10,000 times, your the one who keeps saying your **** is too cool for school.....

See, your trying to single out the guys on your base....The guys that can't stand you. The guys that towed your LT1 turd home from Memphis. The guys
that have tried to be your buddies....Now you want to single out the guys that are in your so called HP range and say that you'll hand us our asses at the track and on the street....All we said was come and get it....Quit making excuses about guys on juice and what not...Not all of us are spraying..Besides, you wouldn't race it anyway...
Old 09-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Teching In

As soon as i get my car back on tha road you'll see Merv....lol
Old 09-14-2007, 01:48 PM
11 Second Club

You have way too much time on your hands..

Originally Posted by getusum
The guys that towed your LT1 turd home from Memphis.
Who did that..I'm wondering..cause I did that myself..
There you go with the assuming **** again..

Originally Posted by silverstreak_ws6
but i now retire from posting in this thread. Its pointless now.
That's the smartest thing I have heard from him so far..I'll give him that..
Wonder if the rest of you are that smart..

On that note I'm out..
Old 09-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Teching In

No it is not too much time it is called ****** wit you; which you seem to enjoy cause u keep coming back for more....
Old 09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

You have way too much time on your hands..

Who did that..I'm wondering..cause I did that myself..
There you go with the assuming **** again..

That's the smartest thing I have heard from him so far..I'll give him that..
Wonder if the rest of you are that smart..

On that note I'm out..

Oops, I made a mistake everyone...I mis quoted what what Bene said..After Merv tried to drive his car home with everyone laughing at him, he fucked it up even more and had to get it towed back.......You happy? I admit that I said the wrong thing.....

Now just admit that you don't want to race anyone that has a car that can beat you..
Old 09-14-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 09-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

your a disease....and im the cure

Old 09-15-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
from what i can tell Merv thinks he has earned the right to call himself the fastest car in west little rock besides randy.

Just curious, who have you raced to get to this ranking.

have you raced randy?

have you raced anybody other than stock cars?

I don't think randy has earned that ranking either.

I stopped by luby's and otter creek several times in the last couple of weeks briefly but was never informed that you and randy were now the fastest around.

its cool that you think your car is fast, but you may want to prove it before you start talking ****. just because you have a stroker doesn't mean its fast.
I know of several 346 ls1s that will stroke your ***. before you start talking **** you need to race something other than a stocker.

I know of 4 cars right now that would be more than willing to run you if you want to find out just how fast you are. just remember when you race in this crowd its not for free.

If you think your car is really fast then we can set you up a race in the bottoms. this is where the real cars race. no rice, race to win or lose your money. Its going to take alot more than a kitchen built stroker to win there!

I am not trying to be an *** but you kinda asked for this.

I have the perfect race for you.
Todd in his 01 SS all motor 408
full weight car
6 spd
car even has 200 lbs of stereo
$200.00

If you beat him then you have earned the right to race me.
FYI when I race for status and money I will be running slicks and spray!
I don't play!
Listen to Vin Disel! lol
Todd you ought to be ashamed of yoursellf to hang out with this guy! "If you beat Todd, you earned the right to race me." Sounds like to me todd, he is saying your inferior, or second to him.
Keltner, why do you act like you hang out in the bottoms, like that is where the cool kids hang out. It wasnt to long ago when you where right there by Randy in the parking lot every Fri and Sat. night.
Hell if it wasnt for Lil Chris , you would have never had a pass to hang out in the bottoms! *****.
Hey carry Todds car to Memphis for him, he's in another thread asking people to do so.
Todd vs Merve uhhhhhh.... yea right.
1. Todds car out classes mervs car
2. Todd is to nervous to race.

Quick Reply: For LR area guys...