Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

For LR area guys...

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007 | 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

23-30= to old for this ****
Old 09-12-2007 | 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

no kris, jace got the ***** stuck in his mouth...i never got hit by it... and he likes community showers with his buddies!!! sorry jace ha ahah
Old 09-13-2007 | 12:11 AM
Staging Lane

correction...i was putting it in her mouth when u tried to take it away..so i hit u with it. dont try to make ur self look innocent
Old 09-13-2007 | 06:39 AM
Staging Lane

Old 09-13-2007 | 10:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slowandrichws6
no kris, jace got the ***** stuck in his mouth...i never got hit by it... and he likes community showers with his buddies!!! sorry jace ha ahah

Originally Posted by silverstreak_ws6
correction...i was putting it in her mouth when u tried to take it away..so i hit u with it. dont try to make ur self look innocent
Two guys playing with a *****!

assume the position

Old 09-13-2007 | 01:20 PM
Staging Lane

Here is the latest and greatest from the Merv

Originally Posted by the_merv
You know what..I might have figured it out..

Regardless if I am full of myself or not..you guys don't want your public image of your self and your "great" cars tarnished infront of a bunch of people that you don't know at the Track, cause it would happen if I showed up. Regardless if I got beat by Keltner's *****-*** spraying..I would leave you guys harder than he would leave me..and people will say "damn, that shitty LT1 car just destroyed that LS1 car.." And I would be like yup..that's what is does..

You know this as well as I do..I have less money invested, it looks like ****, and it will out-perform, eat-up, and ridicule what you guys here have with no problem..and that eats some of you up..you guys got all that money in them cars to run mid 12's..**** my LT1 was doin that on 1/4 the price.

Yup, I am full of myself..cause I am that guy, the guy that you all on the base here talk smack about..but will never back any of it..cause you know the end result.
That "Mis-matched red-colored LT1-style Camaro" with the 402ci LS1-***-raping Engine will dominate your cars up and down the Track..that's what it's built to do..and it does it well..

Yup, I am a cocky *******..with Resources, Knowledge, and the **** to make it all happen..and I did..

Don't you just hate them guys..

Up to you if you want to keep this Internet Keyboard war goin, cause I know damn well none of you will say anything face to face..

Have run in the Mid 12's..

Up to you if you want to reply to this..I'm not expecting it from any of you..I pretty much took away any room you had to say anything..
Old 09-13-2007 | 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Kind of like the merv won't say anything to anyones face. Wow...he just doesn't stop does he. And I guess you can count me out from going to Memphis....I would hate to line up with a car that would beat me. Yep, it took $500 to get me to the 12's. I'm pretty sure the LT turd took a bit more than that. And couldn't handle it anyway. I seem to remember that car getting towed home after some dumbass decided to try and drive it home with a spun bearing.

But the Merv is used to people laughing at him. Kind of like all the people standing around at Memphis laughing as he tried to drive it away. And let's not forget the backfire after the rebuild of the LT1. So much for all those resources, knowledge and **** to make it happen (don't forget the kitchen).
Old 09-13-2007 | 02:46 PM
9 Second Club

Old 09-13-2007 | 03:04 PM
Staging Lane

wow he really is full of him self well i remember he was talking alot of **** at the races about his car and i was telling him ef he was so fast to race the black viper. bbut he said no he won't race me and i was like well i will go talk to him and if he want to will you the merv" no man not tonight i don't feel like it" ????????? i asked him if he was scured the merv" No i just don't feel like it" so was he scured that the viper was gonna beat him? who knows
Old 09-13-2007 | 03:22 PM
Trunion King

Alright since you are including all the LRAFB crew, I might as well just jump in... Here we go!
Wow, talk about CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. Hmm who will win? LS1 stock cubes, bolt ons VS LSX stroker motor, bolt ons.

Yeah, I remember taking him home that night when his LT1 broke down in the middle of the road. I remember giving him that FREE ride HOME in my LS1.

It's funny how he is ******* about LS1 being slower than his LS1 design stroker engine. BTW dude, I could have run my LS1 mid 12s EASILY with little money thrown to it (3.73s, lid, cut out, 4400 stall, sticky tires, and weight reduction). Could you do ever do that your LT1? Oh that's right its a PIECE! It took you a cam/ported heads, gears, suspension, FULL exhaust and weight reduction... But wait, let's not forget all the damn time your car broke down because of your acts but lets not go there.

I tried to be friendly w/ you man but you keep having issues like you have this chip on your shoulder but whatever... LS1 will NEVA lose!

Last edited by bene; 09-13-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-13-2007 | 03:23 PM
Staging Lane

hey merv u better take that gun out ur car, and do it soon just fair warning, consealed weapon license or not!........And i hope u pcs somewhere nice now that u have re-enlisted! U should be gettin orders REAL soon.... I hope wherever u go u've learned something from all of us on here.....it would have been so much easier just to have us all as friends wouldnt it? Im not being a dick in any way but mabey u should just learn to make friends instead of trying to burn everyone! At least thats the way i think!
Old 09-13-2007 | 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

my car runs 11's in the 1/4 with a 1/3 of what you paid. Did i build it in the kitchen NO. Kris Keltner happens to me a good friend of mine. and helped me out greatly!!!

SO HERES THE OFFICIAL CALL OUT....MERV"i dont have any ***** to back up what i say" THE PERV.

next weekend. Centerville. Ill be there with my 346 and no spray and no tune.
and if some way you do win and beat my lil ole 346..you get to see whats behind door #2...ding ding what do we have here johnny..2002 black camaro, it is equiped with a LME 408, no spray, a t-56 built strong enough that not even nik could break this thing.

So there you go..be there...or be the ***** you really are...
Old 09-13-2007 | 04:28 PM
11 Second Club

Oh and Todd, I won't race you cause you'll beat me. I think I'll scope out the cars so I can pull a Merv and race the 16-second Hondas. It'll make me feel good about myself!

a t-56 built strong enough that not even nik could break this thing.
If you're talking about Nic with the Pewter SS, I don't think there's a tranny strong enough for his driving habits .

Last edited by 99Hawk262; 09-13-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-13-2007 | 04:54 PM
9 Second Club

LME 408, no spray, a t-56 built strong enough that not even nik could break this thing.
Remember Jace, Merv says a M6 can't run with a auto!

Words of wisdom from the all mighty MERV.
Old 09-13-2007 | 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

"Yup, I am a cocky *******..with Resources, Knowledge, and the **** to make it all happen..and I did.."

What did you make happen? You haven't raced anyone of the cars that are calling you out.....So therefore, you didn't..

"That "Mis-matched red-colored LT1-style Camaro" with the 402ci LS1-***-raping Engine will dominate your cars up and down the Track..that's what it's built to do..and it does it well.."

You sure as hell haven't dominated me...I've never seen or met you..I'm glad it's built to do it..Now go do it!!!!! You said you built it for the 1/4...well, let's go to Memphis..You say it does it well....But you haven't ran any great times at Memphis with your car.....Geez, your words again....me calling you out, like you said I wouldn't..

"Oh and Todd, I will not race you cause you'll beat me. I think I'll scope out the cars so I can pull a Merv and race the 16-second Hondas. It'll make me feel good about myself!"

Brother, I made this comment for the Perv, my bad I meant Merv...I love to race, money or not....I'm only in this because he is bragging that his car is the ****....He says he can do it and he has....Not against me, my buddies, or anyone else that has a motor in his HP range......I want to meet everyone here...I've always missed the meet n greets cause I had **** going on.....I'm just a scared little guy that sits at home and hides from everyone and trys to be the man behind my computer.....GO GET THE AIR COMPRESSOR AND BLOW UP MY NUTTS!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2007 | 06:05 PM
11 Second Club

"Have run in the Mid 12's.. "

WOW!!!!!! Someone hold me back....Big bad stroker...awesome times. I know you ran 12's in the LT1....But what about the new set up?...You're just going by other people and what they're cars have gone with similar set ups...
This is one of the issues with you...You haven't done ****. Then again, neither have I......CALL ME MERV Jr..... I've only been to the track a couple of times...1000ft.....Let's go to Memphis....see what we both got..Oh well, guess I'll go back to hiding from ya
Old 09-13-2007 | 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by getusum
"Oh and Todd, I will not race you cause you'll beat me. I think I'll scope out the cars so I can pull a Merv and race the 16-second Hondas. It'll make me feel good about myself!"
That wasn't supposed to be taken the wrong way. I was poking at the Merv again due to his comments about the LS1 guys being afraid to get beaten at the track. So if I have that mentality, I guess I can't race you cause I already know the outcome.

Actually, I really go to the track to race the clock. I'm just going after new times. If I get to run a car like yours, so much the better.

And Kris, nice quote in your sig. That's not quite how I presented it, but it's a nice addition nevertheless .
Old 09-13-2007 | 07:59 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
And Kris, nice quote in your sig. That's not quite how I presented it, but it's a nice addition nevertheless .

I was reading between the lines
Old 09-13-2007 | 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

By all means, leave it in there if you'd like. I take no offense whatsoever. It complimented the other sign you have there so well .
Old 09-14-2007 | 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Todd hit it right on the nail...merv...you havent done ****. I mean come on..race me...u have a badass 402, im lil ole 346 with just a small set of heads and big cam, what are you afriad of?????

Quick Reply: For LR area guys...