Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

For LR area guys...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007 | 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
as long as you guys save a couple spots for the vettes at f-body row

This is some good ****-

and of course there's plenty of room for vettes
Old 08-19-2007 | 07:28 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by 02SSLE
How about we settle it this Friday night. We will have a get together and Kris and you will race if you want. (If you are scared go to church).You will know where you are at. Kris's car runs mid 9's on motor. If you are close you will know where you are at.
I am working this Friday night..you might of heard of it, it's called the USAF, kinda can't get out of it. There isn't anything about being scared..

And you guys must have missed the part where I said I am not fully Tuned, and not setup yet to where I want to be..

Word has it you got your *** handed to you by that Viper Kris..you might want to go look into that..I guess it's on video too..
I guess you got to go back and get him with your SPRAY..

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
just in case your dumb *** can't understand I am calling you out!
motor to motor
I DO NOT RACE FOR FREE.

PUT UP OR SHUT THE **** UP
Well I don't pay money to race..so eat ****.

Originally Posted by silverstreak_ws6
the "roast" of merv has begun

How you goin to jump in this **** when you are trying to sell me something..real smart..
Old 08-19-2007 | 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

....good stuff....Merv ya better find some extra money laying around cuz if ya dont race now...ur gunna be the biggest ***** around!
Old 08-19-2007 | 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

u brought it upon your self, and if you didnt noticed...those were for laughs...thick skin remember?..dont go calling me out trying to make me sound dumb
Old 08-19-2007 | 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

and traction was HUGE varible in the race between him and randy...noone said anything about the interstate runs...where kris wore him out...i aint picking on ya..cuz thats all kris and shane do to me, because i believe everything people say..but dont always believe what people tell you, and that video doesnt show anything how he spinning through 3rd gear...
Old 08-19-2007 | 07:54 PM
9 Second Club

Merv, you still amaze me with the dumb **** you say. Do you have any clue how a racing motor is built. you can not do it in your kitchen. have you ever heard of torque plate honing, rod bolt stretch, line hone, cryogenics, halfling bearings for proper clearance, proper piston to cylinder wall clearance, ring gaps, deck height, dialing in a cam, ect ect. Its called a blue printed motor. you can not do this in your kitchen. If I am going to spend the money to build a high performance motor I am for sure going to spend the little extra to insure everything is EXACT. every measurement is documented on a spec sheet.

This is why your motor has so much blow bye.
That is horse power bellowing out of your motor.
let me guess. you honed the block, used standard pistons and I'm sure whoever honed the block just used a regular old hone without torque plates since jeb is one of the very few in the state that has a set. I would also bet that whoever set up the heads didn't measure every valve and seat to get the proper spring pressure and setup height. most shops will check one and then shim the rest the same.

I am not a machine shop.
I will gladly pay a professional to do this.
Jeb Bernett if you want the most out of your setup.

I am sure your motor will be strong
you have a decent setup

Those who don't know should learn
Those who know but don't do are Idiots

I tried to tell you when you were building the motor to go with a 4.005 piston and rings. 403ci fresh bore. not a 100,000 mile cylinder bore with 4.000 pistons.

This tells me --------Idiot

you bought pistons and had it honed so why build it with so much wear in the cylinders.

It would not have cost you any more money to have a fresh bore!

Last edited by 02402RAMAIR; 08-20-2007 at 12:04 PM.
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by EGV00TA
and of course there's plenty of room for vettes
heck yeah, especially if you have one of the baddest vettes in AR. like his.
where is this video with the viper, just out of curiosity.......
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:13 PM
10 Second Club

I am sure your motor will be strong
you have a decent setup

Those who don't know should learn
Those who know but don't do are Idiots

I tried to tell you when you were building the motor to go with a 4.005 piston and rings. 403ci fresh bore. not a 100,000 mile cylinder bore with 4.000 pistons.

This tells me --------Idiot

you bought pistons and had it honed so why build it with so much wear in the cylinders.

It would not have cost you any more money to have a fresh bore![/QUOTE]
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:14 PM
9 Second Club

as far as randy and me racing I will give you the link where I posted it.
look at #8 post and read it for yourself

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-members/704529-corvette-viper-drag-show-conway-ar.html

Do you really think a stock viper will outrun my vette if traction isn't an issue.

Randy and I are good friends. Don't try to bring him into this.

If need be I will send out the invite to him as well.

My car is not the fastest, never said it was!

for some reason you think yours is!
I am willing to find out.
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:18 PM
On The Tree

wow i don't remember that thread at all i feel like an idiot now sorry man.
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

Merv , and on your Aviator about having Enormous ********* it just makes me wonder when you are backing down from a friendly street race against Kris.
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS14U2NV
wow i don't remember that thread at all i feel like an idiot now sorry man.

Its cool. I have no problem with it. That's why I posted it.
It was about time randy won. when he had the Z06 he would wear my T/A out from a roll and from a dig till I put the 402 in. hell I blew my 346 up after I put spray on it trying to beat his freaking stock Z06.

Randy had one fast *** vette
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:46 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by XxWs6MaNxX
....good stuff....Merv ya better find some extra money laying around cuz if ya dont race now...ur gunna be the biggest ***** around!
You are one to talk about Money..you couldn't afford to wash your Car..
I would run circles around you with the Money that I have..think about it. I choose not to spend it on crap..I'm happy with what I have.

As far as the rest of you guys..I'll let the rest of you think what you want..assume **** that you have no idea about, there is more done that you think.

Thanks for dedicating the paragraphs to me..really funny you are that much worried about my car if it's a piece of ****..

Shane..there is no "friendly" street race with you guys..a little thing called spray that you all believe in. I will back that with the post to where Kris says he blew up his Engine with it..

BTW..my Block had 13K on it..there is where you go with your assuming..

Good night *******..
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=the_merv] You are one to talk about Money..you couldn't afford to wash your Car..
I would run circles around you with the Money that I have..think about it. I choose not to spend it on crap..I'm happy with what I have.

LOL your the biggest *** i have ever met...and as far as money, that must be why u live in a one room shack in the middle of jacksonville ghetto....i have a 2000 trans am that is 10 times nicer than ur peice of **** with a little motor in it, a 2006 xterra and a bran new 140,000 house...not to mention thousands of dollars in stocks.....so keep thinkin u have money because u had to take out a loan to build a motor.....thats just funny to me, so when ur paying on that for the next 5 years and ur motor popped because u were too stupid to build it right take out another loan and rebuild it....Consider your *** stomped the next time i see u.....no words said...and the *** kikin will not be over this stupid post, but about the rumors u spread about me and my wife, when i open my home to your fagget ***....you show up unnanounced eat my food and then leave and talk **** about my family behind my back....u ****** done buddy.....dont even try and repost something on this site...heres my number 259-9410 call me tell me where u are ill come stomp ur *** and we will be done with this....unless u got no nuts u ****** ***...IM 100% SERIOUS U DONT WANT TO SEE ME AROUND! OH YEA AND ILL FRONT U SOME MONEY TO RACE KRIS IF U NEED IT SUNCE UR TOO MUCH OF A ***** TO RACE FOR MONEY....

We will see how big ur "*********" are when i put ur dick in the dirt!

thought u didnt race for money what is this post? take that 100 put it down against kris u dumb mother ******

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/761432-i-got-100-bet-against-me.html

Last edited by XxWs6MaNxX; 08-19-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:15 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

LOL.. you pay on it..you don't own any of it..show me a title..
Better yet..meet me tonight..bring some people, I got some friends with me..

Nice post too sunshine..
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

where u at *** im on my way....i need no friends im not a ***** like u.....i dont need other people to do my work for me I HAVE NUTS....better yet come on over right now u know where i live, I know for a fact u wont because u are a *****!
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:29 PM
Staging Lane

im on my way to walmart in jacksonville meet me there and bring ur friends so they can watch u get ur *** handed to u........BE THERE
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:36 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

I called you and told you to meet me at my house..
Whatever..have fun at Wal Mart..

Anyways, back to the Thread..since the last few pages have been drama..
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:42 PM
On The Tree

They should charge admission to **** like this
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
:
Shane..there is no "friendly" street race with you guys..a little thing called spray that you all believe in. I will back that with the post to where Kris says he blew up his Engine with it..

BTW..my Block had 13K on it..there is where you go with your assuming..

Good night *******..
I am the only car with n2o. Todds SS is ALL MOTOR 408. Todds car has never seen spray.

jaces car has never seen spray.

shanes car has never seen spray.

my car has seen it and loves it. I will let you unhook the nos line and better yet I will leave the nos tuneup in it. That means I will have less timing than what I would run on motor. less power just to give you a chance.

any of these cars are ready and will race on motor!

you will soon find out that a 402 all motor will not run with the faster street cars that are out there. you will have to run a power adder to run with them because they are running power adders too. Its not that I want to run n2o. I have to run n2o to run with them. like I said. I AM NOT THE FASTEST but don't mind hosing the **** out of it trying to be.

as far as the extreme amount of blow bye, If it doesn't bother you then roll with it.

Last edited by 02402RAMAIR; 08-20-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Quick Reply: For LR area guys...