Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
hahaha i neve said the cars were ugly..i just said that they are cheaply made...and they hold there value cuz THEY DONT MAKE THEM ANYMORE.....and dont even talk about the stang...you can sit there and say its not a damn good looking car...an it feels like your high when you sit in it but the camaro is what inch and half lower...hahaha you feel lower cuz your sitting on the ******* floor dude....and i never said i would out run a cam LT1 i said it would have to have a cam or a blower to out run me....now i think that means that a cam LT1 would out run me but i guess you LS1 guys cant read....il run Blackj or cliff...il out run them and say next

u need to line up with my lt1 at the track all i have is a cold air intake , exhaust, and converter.

and mustangs are slow !!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Teching In

hahahahaha ok then if you think im slow then lets do it....what are you 13.8....
Old 08-27-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh don't forget sleeperstang that I will be in tuttle around the middle of oct. I have the strangest feeling that a race will never happen, if it does and you win which won't happen if you race a bolt on car, let me know and I'll bring you back to reality. With all the excuses you've given you seem to come across as another kid who thinks flowmasters and a k&n have morphed your 4.6 into a 6.4. I mean I would pay for your gas just to race you, destroy you, and tape it. Oh don't ask for a race then say I need tires or I need this. That so damn ricer. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just want to see this happen.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Teching In

have a 94 z28 a4, cai, catback, stb, sfc, tci 3000 stall, lcas, phb, 160 t, tbb, 3.23 gears, tune, bfg drag et tires...hahaha what happen to intake exh and conv..hahaha......oh and im not the one backing down from races ive tried to get a few guys to run me here but they all say they need to do it next week...im not driving to meet anybody...if you want to run me then im here...and im sure you have tooo much of a car for me anyways to be so confi
Old 08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Teching In

hahaha you have heads and cam...dude thats like being a high schooler picking on a middle school kid...dont come trying to run your mouth when you know you have more car than I.....thats ***** ****
Old 08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Teching In

those are just small bs mods that i didnt what to type
Old 08-27-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I won't lie my cars aren't stock although I think the 97 would be a good race due to the fact that it won't rev past 4 grand. I would lay low on here until you race your going to get alot of **** til then. If you lose then it's going to be real bad and one last thing GO POKES!!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Teching In

im only ans yalls ?'s....im trying to get a race going but nobody will street race well one guy will but we both work
Old 08-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Teching In

it might be that we are not stupid?

at the track u should find alot of people that will race u
Old 08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blertawho
The white Z28 with a billet grill. Right now I'm driving around with my cut out open. Its freakin loud, if you don't see me you will definately hear me. I'm also on the local board under the same name.
I might not be able to hear ya over my car haha. You might want to close it. I had a cop follow me all the way to my driveway last night. I wasn't even speeding.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

hahaha i neve said the cars were ugly..i just said that they are cheaply made...and they hold there value cuz THEY DONT MAKE THEM ANYMORE.....and dont even talk about the stang...you can sit there and say its not a damn good looking car...an it feels like your high when you sit in it but the camaro is what inch and half lower...hahaha you feel lower cuz your sitting on the ******* floor dude....and i never said i would out run a cam LT1 i said it would have to have a cam or a blower to out run me....now i think that means that a cam LT1 would out run me but i guess you LS1 guys cant read....il run Blackj or cliff...il out run them and say next

Dude if an LT1 had the exact same thing you had i would still have my doubts about you beating it. And yes i can say a mustang is not damned good looking car i am repulsed by the mustang. 86 and below are the only body styles i liked. After that they just got ******* and ******* and then they eventually started selling like crazy cause everybody wanted a mustang and now they are dime a dozen. They are like the dodge neons back in 2003 2004. ALL OVER THE PLACE. and you said it would have to have a blower or a cam to out run you that was my bad miss read. Your right it would smoke you. I am just saying FORD just went dumb and made there sports car economical. To economical. My car gets good gas with its 5.7 l and you only have a 4.7 l Lamo but once again it is all in what you like. I just happen to like bigger engine more power. so in other words
Old 08-27-2007, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Radcat
I might not be able to hear ya over my car haha. You might want to close it. I had a cop follow me all the way to my driveway last night. I wasn't even speeding.
Well, last night was crazy. I couldn't even spit with out hitting a cop, they were out thick. It was also the first day I had really driven around with the cutout after I got my LTs and ORY put on. Needless to say I was a little nervous about getting bitched at.

ALSO
Originally Posted by 00blacksstallion
86 and below are the only body styles i liked.
You are a fan of the Mustang II?

I really want to hear about a race. Maybe I can make a trip to OKC on friday. Winner buys food at Cheesecake Factory.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

SleeperStang, you should race Speed... I have seen his car, and his engine is stock. A bunch of us OKC guys would love to make this a nice track night.

btw, I think you should post up some pics of your car. Might clear up some stuff.

Last edited by H21surfer; 08-27-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:26 PM
11 Second Club

Why dont ya just be a man and say you'll race anybody? Ever heard the saying 'run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough'? Bring that GT up to Tulsa,...i'll show you what you dont have (a fast car) We can do it on the street if you insist, i dont mind
Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Teching In

I want in on this track night... I'll even tell you what I'll do, mister sleeper boy... I'll forego the burnout, AND ill give you the holeshot, so you cant say anything about a jump, and I'll still hand you your ***. Cmon, man... What do ya say? How much of a glutton for punishment are you?
Old 08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Teching In

98redz, he has bad tires...remember? he cant race anyone until he gets some steamrollers to hook all that 4.6 power lol...this race will not happen, I'd put money on it. He just comes across as too much of a kid to own a new GT.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:40 PM
11 Second Club

hahahaha i ran a 13.6 heat sckd and feathering the **** out of it in first and second...then tractiong cntrl kicked in in third....hahaha im a 13.2 13.3 car....on my 13.6 run i went 2.1 60 and 13.6 at 103 i was a track rookie when i made this pass ive only made on pass in my life and that was it...trust me il kill that time
Did somebody drop you on your head?

My 2000 a4 with just a cutout and lid went 8.506 @ 87 mph, and I've seen considerably faster.

Josh
Old 08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

well i've got an idea, if sleeperstang doesn't wanna make a short trip to Tulsa,...then everybody else posting within this thread from Oklahoma should come up Friday and we'll make a track day out of it,...since our track is better! Any takers? I'll be there regardless
Old 08-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Teching In

hahaha i come on this site looking to race a spec kina LS1 to race and all you guys with Heads and cam..and a list of **** that takes up two lines worth of text wanting to race me now hahahaha thats funny to me...see the guys that if talked to on here through PM are cool guys and we are setting something up.....so this is gunna happen but im not gunna race a car that runs 12's cuz i didnt come on here blasting anybody and i wanted to run a spec LS1 not any LS1...i like the LS1 and LT1 **** i had an LT1 it was my first car...i made my choice and went with the new stang...i think that with my mods i can out run a stock 6speed LS1 or a lightly modded one....now anybody that fits that bill....lets talk..to the rest of you 12 sec or 11 sec guys **** OFF
Old 08-27-2007, 11:51 PM
11 Second Club

-Dont get butthurt b/c you come on LS1tech callin people out with LS1 cars,....when the majority of people on this site have their foundation of bolt-ons taken care of already. And to me, my car is lightly modded, and i dont know what my car truly runs. And as you say it,...I think my car with my mods, can outrun your car with your mods, but who knows til it happens and its not gonna happen since ya wont make a quick drive to T-town so i look forward to hearing the results from the OKC boys.