Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dynojet man i had it done at in addison when i first got it at it put down 277 rwhp..then after intake and tune it put down 308 rwhp...hahaha not a bad gain for two mods..total cost of intake and tune was right at $550...i havent put any power adders on since then but i did go strait pipe and put the gears in..next im going to go with LT's and 75mm throtle body....i should have around 330rwhp with that maybe a lil more
Old 09-05-2007, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Edit your post ImStock. Don't spoil that spot if its as happening as you said. I know where you're talking about...I know the B and the R of that shop

My car only put down 380 rwhp, you sure you don't wanna hook up a race sleeper?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

lol im not ruining anything + i doubt the cops are reading this board.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

nah... the cops come sometimes they already know... but its strange they just let us do it, it seems like. but when they do come a bunch of idiots run and stuff it just possibly makes it worse for them. All the cops do is say OOOOOOOKKKKKKKK clear it out guys and its over..
Old 09-05-2007, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02EBZO6
sry but maybe you didnt see or your dumb but he said his car put down 308 so whats the point in him racing a car with 380??? Now your just talking **** for no reason.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02EBZO6
Edit your post ImStock. Don't spoil that spot if its as happening as you said. I know where you're talking about...I know the B and the R of that shop

he also said mildly modded not
347 | TEA 1.5s | FAST 90 | MS3 | 3500 | BORLA 'STINGERS'
QA1 | WOLFE |

i would consider that a little more then "mild/almost stock"
Old 09-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Teching In

man 380 hahahaha sorry man 308 to 380 isnt a race...i dont mind getting beat but i would rather it be a good run....ive said what il run and thats all i can handle i think so somebody show up if you want if not then thats cool
Old 09-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Teching In

so if you bring that then il run you if you bring something else then **** off
Jeez scared to get beat or something. That is not to nice a thing say. sounds like you want to ensure that you will win.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was just being stupid, calm down and quit researching me on the local boards

And isn't that the pot calling the kettle black by having a username being 'ImStock'? Gimme a break man!
On another note, our cars look to be pretty evenly matched from what you mention in your sig...you gonna be out at B&R friday? I may have to make a trip up there.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Teching In

no im not scared to get beat man...im just not gunna set a race up with a car that is much faster than mine when alot of people are going to want to know the outcome and then blast me on this site...hahaha eventhough everyone knows he has MUCH more car than i for some reason yall would get satisfaction out of it when you really prooved nothing.....ive outran what i said i would and if some of yall with the same mods want me to proove it to you then come on out and i will
Old 09-05-2007, 02:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
no im not scared to get beat man...im just not gunna set a race up with a car that is much faster than mine when alot of people are going to want to know the outcome and then blast me on this site...hahaha eventhough everyone knows he has MUCH more car than i for some reason yall would get satisfaction out of it when you really prooved nothing.....ive outran what i said i would and if some of yall with the same mods want me to proove it to you then come on out and i will
get somebody else to video tape it
Old 09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Teching In

alright here is a short vid of me and the LS1s that night....first run me on the left...2nd me on the right vs the SS....both vids i was running about 80mph when passing the cam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTkN8SgJo8
Old 09-05-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks like you got beat in the last race..what were the mods on the cars you ran...and Im still not impressed with the video..could have been anyones video you stole off the net..lets see a walk around of the rustang and see you in front of the camera to prove its you and your car..maybe put something in the video so we know you responded to this thread instead of stealing something off the net....not saying its a fake video..but after all the **** thats came out of your mouth so far I have a hard time believing anything you say..and I havent followed the last10 pages of the thread as I got bored with it but if that was a stock ss and you still got beat and your putting 308 to the ground versus 320 at the crank..sorry you got beat..but like I said it may have been modded or something..Im not re-reading 10 pages of crap....
Old 09-05-2007, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
So if you pull up next to me at a redlight your gonna roll down your window and ask me how many mods I have or will you run your car? Your a strange cat, most stang owners I've ran across will run you knowing they are out matched, you got to appreciate that. Race to win man, set up a race with this guy who has more power, before he shows put the jug on the car, bust his *** and send him home confused. I dont race to say I beat someone with more mods, I race to win. Losing sucks!
Old 09-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Teching In

hahaha if you look at the vid again and click more on the info it will tell you what the mods are...and yes its my car and the SS didnt out run me i outran him...we pass the cam at 80mph by 90-95 i was out infront by half a car or so....door to door when we passed the cam....thats the vid yall can take it or leave it....i beat both cars...killed the first one and the 2nd was a great run...and i ran the SS after running the formula 3 times...my car was hot not telling wat my IAT was at
Old 09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Teching In

hahaha no il run anything on the street..im just saying why would i set up a race that is gunna get posted all over the site as me getting my *** kicked when the car i run is an 11 sec car if i get outrun by a car with sim mods then cool but im not gunna knowingly get my *** handed to me and have it on vid....and if i had a bottle then ok no worries but NO BOTTLE
Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is ludicrous.

Step 1: take it to the track with witnesses
Step 2: get a slip and detailed video
Step 3: post the slip and a detailed video

It is that easy. BTW, I have never met a bolt-on 05+ stang that was worth the gas i used racing it.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fact of the matter is that if you are going to come on here and post something as ludicrous as beating a bolt-on LS1 with your bolt-on 05+ you need to have as much verifiable documentation as possible. Steps 1 - 3 from my post above will help you out tremendously.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Teching In

hahahahaha i posted the vid like i said i would...the guys from this site that were there know this is what happend..there is the vid and dont worry i didnt expect yall to handle this...i mean that must hurt alot of LS1 pride right
Old 09-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

haha you said you beat the SS. ????? it looked to me that the ss was ahead of you in the 2nd race UNLESS YOU changed out your front end and put a camaro front end on it. LOL but the first runn very nice you did beat him by a good amountbut once again a stock with 273's i have an LS1 stock with 343 and i pull on my buddy with 273's like its nothing so i could only imagine what it would be like if i had 390 or 410 gears stock and i was racing you you might beat me but maybe by a hair if you even beat me soooo this thread probably needs to end and you can go else where and talk up your mustang as we do here about our f-bodies GTFO