Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
ok, "a stock LS1 is not gunna out run me its a fact" and "you will outrun me" WTF does that mean? i honestly think you are some 16 year old punk, who doesn't know jack **** about you're car other then the mods you put on it. 25K car out the door (that dad baught you) you mean?... another reason for the 16 year old **** is because you can't spell to save you're life.. gunna, il, isnt, almost all of you're post miss punctuations,or are not spelled right. you have no clue what the hells going on anymore do you? you go from saying you can beat any stock LS1, then jump to any bolt-on LS1, to i'll outrun you but then again, you will outrun me? wtf is it man? i'm bolt ons and i would laugh at you if you tried racing me anywhere, especially at a track where you made a call out. as per rattle box, i'm not quite sure i have any more rattles then the ones that came from factory. only rattles i can honestly think of are all the pony parts banging around that i managed to suck through my intake.

By meantransam1
Old 09-12-2007, 07:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
Saltine....hahaha man i baught my car over a year ago its an 06 GT with red leather 5speed and 18" rims and it cost me 25,500 out the door....there is NOWAY that your car was under 30 grand brand new....and i outrun GTO's now i havent run into a moded one yet that i know of so let me say this again..i outrun stock 6.0L gto's...i mean 4.6 vs 5.7 and 6.0...haha the fact that i can even run with yall at all should blow yals mind...i wonder what it would be like if ford put the 5.4 in the GT....well i guess it didnt work tooo well for GM cuz i mean they did stop making them haha a 30,000 $ car in 1998 for the SS..and what are the new ones gunna cost 38 39 grand...if you ask me i have the best bang for my buck....now some of you guys are gunna come on here and say well i only paid 10 grand for my car and with all my mods i still didnt spend the 25 grand you did...now this is true but im also not driving a 10 year old rattlebox....like ive said in prevous posts i respect the LS1 engine but thats as far as it goes car for car the stang is MUCH MUCH better
it sounds like you are the better driver than most the cars you run against.. you need to find an experienced driver.. as far as mustangs go... my roommate has a 2001 bullitt... he is in the heart of carolina mustang club so im around lightly modded all the way up full blown/spraying/built mustangs all the time. i use to want a mustang.. till i found out that a 93 z28 could beat a (brand new at the time) 2004 GT. for the bang for the buck GM puts out the highest horsepower engines. I LOVE THE NEW MUSTANG.... i just love my gto more...i have yet to find a mustang (not blown or fully built) that can keep up with me. I ran one with a few bolt-ons the other day (cai/full exhaust/tune/underdrive pulley) .. i was right behind him at that light then he takes off... was passing him when i was in second..yea your right... it probably will cost 38 grand... but i bet it will out run that 55 grand shelby gt500 fords got.. yea i got my gto for around 29... i just built a mustang comprable to my gto... 29.....
Old 09-12-2007, 08:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazboy99
why dont we just bring every vehicle gm (stock) ever made and see what he outruns and which ones he hangs with...there is no fun only running things you know you will beat...step up sleeperstang...

I can think of a few bolt on buicks that would love to race him.

They're black 80s POSs that whistle and make weird noises.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Teching In

haha them darn GNX's hehe
Old 09-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Launching!

Their black....whistle...make noise...80's....hmmm...you just described ALL 80's cars when they break down...ohhhhh you mean a buick and it doesn't break down...hmmm..G...N...possibly there's an X in there?
How about the 89 Turbo T/A!!!! Anyone have a stock 92 Firehawk laying around? cricket's...anyone? LoL Geez this thing is great!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JETBLACK
**** YOU? or GET OFF MY ******* *** YOU *****. i thought you actually manned up and quit bitchin with me
Old 09-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Saltine thos gto's are weak man..now your might be strong with the tune and all....but one more thing..THERE IS NO ******* WAY YOUR GTO CAN RUN WITH A GT500.....tell you what man..how about i find a GTO in my area with sim mods as i and give him a run to see what happens...im not sure to what the outcome would be cuz ive only ran stock ones and they ran like 13.9's at the track..granted it was 100 deg outside but thats still not a great time.....and who the **** cares about grammer and spelling on a forum site
Old 09-12-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you seen a GTO run a 13.9, you could take that driver, put him in your car and watch it run a 14.5. I'm curious, was the GTO you seen run a 13.9 red?
Old 09-12-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Saltine thos gto's are weak man..now your might be strong with the tune and all....but one more thing..THERE IS NO ******* WAY YOUR GTO CAN RUN WITH A GT500.....tell you what man..how about i find a GTO in my area with sim mods as i and give him a run to see what happens...im not sure to what the outcome would be cuz ive only ran stock ones and they ran like 13.9's at the track..granted it was 100 deg outside but thats still not a great time.....and who the **** cares about grammer and spelling on a forum site
He wasn't talking about a GTO outrunning a GT500, he was talking about the new Camaro outrunning one. And I won't be surprised if it does. It's looking like they are going to offer several engine packages for the Camaro, and the GT500 doesn't run well at all for the power it's making.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Launching!

hahahaha dude shut up you dont know **** about the mustang and yeah your faster than i but any car would be with the 5 grand you put in it....its guys like you that give LS1 guys a bad name...cocky as **** when talking to a less moded car....oh and i did race SS two of them if you look on page 30 you can see the runs
Actually i do know "****" about mustang's. I have worked on a few of them regularly.
I was faster then you STOCK!! even with your mods now you still haven't beat my stock time. As for being cocky i wasn't the one that went to a rival muscle car site stirring up **** about how my car can beat any stock and bolt on car. And then to make it even more cocky you offered to race anyone in your area with those requirements. Well mister cocky stang owner i meet those requirements and all you can do is make excuses just like every other slow car owner does when he gets scared of being proved wrong. You can keep making excuse all you want if it makes you feel like you have a quick car but in reality you are just fooling yourself and nobody else on this board and the many others that this has been linked to. You could still put 5,000 in your car and just be hitting the mid 12's maybe lucky hitting low 12's full weight.

You never made money requirements like the ricers do so it really doesn't matter how much is in my car, which really isnt all that much. All that matters is its a COMPLETE STOCK block, heads, cam, intake, and full weight except for the back seats which didn't help much over stock weight on these cars. So again I meet your requirements.

Waiting for the next Excuse
Old 09-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Teching In

nope the red one out there was running 13.5's the 13.8 and 13.9 gto's were black and blue.....hahaha alright reaperss why dont you list your mods to me then
Old 09-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Quarter Mile 11.92 sec @ 111 mph
est. HP 342 hp
est. wt. 3475 lbs

Performance Mods
Header Hooker
thats with DR's now that is a great time if you only have the mods you say....and you would kill me with that 11.9....what about that z28 you have
Old 09-12-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

His is a true bolt-on car. Like I said...he can drive.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

I bolted all the mods on to my car.....can I race?

Sleeperstang you are a tool.....are you related to anyone at QCR by chance
Old 09-12-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahaha dude a stock LS1 is not gunna out run me its a fact dude...dude il meet you right now and give you a run....you will out run me but il just show you that my car isnt as slow as you think
hahaha is right,your car is a joke and so are you.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Bwahahaha my mods have all been bolted on as well, can I have a race?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
10 Second Club

Dude if you run a LS2 GTO with the same mods you have then your going to get tore up. I have seen a bone stock 6.0 GTO go 13.08 at 108mph and the slowest one I ever seen run at the track run 13.60s. I have several friends with new GT's, one has full bolt ons, one has nitrous, and one is supercharged. Guess what, they are all slow. You picked the wrong car if you wanted something fast.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by supersix
I bolted all the mods on to my car.....can I race?

Sleeperstang you are a tool.....are you related to anyone at QCR by chance
lol. thats funny.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

I'll run ya, just a stall and a cutout!!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default hmmm

i stopped reading this and posting about 30 pages ago lol.. why you guys keep talking to him... your not going to prove him wrong... cause he wont listen... i mean hes an idiot.... hes in the 11's??????? hes either not telling what he really has... or hes going off what some site says he should be running and has never been to a track... hes going to get dissapointed at the track... highly.. someone run him in his area and shut him up for good... hes says he said at one point i THINK that he cants take an ls1 with similar mods... but it takes an ls1 those mods to outrun an ls2... but he outruns ls2's... hmmmm that was confusing not only because of the way i worded it but because IT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE!!!!!!! just stop posting.. he will get his in time.. o and i like whoevers thing said if the search button had ******* everyone would see it.. that was funny