Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

To HELL with Georgia.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ba78ta
yah I caught that and fixed it earlier... my finger slipped...and wow.. I'm not even going to touch that one.... I like to oppress women instead of men... don't confuse me with your ****** brother.... he is the one that talks about eating guys asses/****** in asses/etc.
ha, he is not even my brother......You were bashing on Auburn earlier...who even said that I go there...I actually just finished my G.E.D and am working my way up as an apprentice to a plumbing/sewage removal business. In a few years i should be assistant supervisor with weekends off. I dont need no schoolin to make mees some muney...
Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert
haha... You very funny man.... I just wished you had something to back your shittalk up with!
Oh I do! I wish you had something else to back your **** up with besides talking about eating dudes asses...

and this is what the game is about.. we all know the records... its about trash talk
Old 08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know.. And the best **** takling of all... Is "You havent beat us in i7 years.." OWNED!
Old 08-26-2007, 10:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BeefTip
ha, he is not even my brother......You were bashing on Auburn earlier...who even said that I go there...I actually just finished my G.E.D and am working my way up as an apprentice to a plumbing/sewage removal business. In a few years i should be assistant supervisor with weekends off. I dont need no schoolin to make mees some muney...
excuse me.. I left out "butt" in front of brother....

I heard you have to go to grad school at a SEC school to get that kinda job
Old 08-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Banned

or we can tinker with electronics all day, and go to jail with a tetrabyte of kiddy **** on our alien ware eye ****** 2000
Old 08-26-2007, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

excuse me.. I left out "butt" in front of brother....

I heard you have to go to grad school at a SEC school to get that kinda job

haha, i tried, but that was fur aktual plumbing design and enganeeeering...i just move **** around in pipes...dont take no rocket skientist for that dat...
Old 08-26-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

its pretty simple from what I've heard..."dookie don't run up hill", but we don't have toilets back at home... we can carry the buckets up stairs and dump them out the window tho!
Old 08-26-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, but when you get one of them big 'ol turds thats crammed real deep in there....you gotta use some 'o dat elbow grease....gotta worke that stubborn sucker out of there.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned

its pretty simple from what I've heard..."dookie don't run up hill", but we don't have toilets back at home... we can carry the buckets up stairs and dump them out the window tho!
Hahha...
Old 08-27-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by BeefTip

I'm sorry but in case you missed it, you just dismissed the value of a quality education in the same post which you used to inform us that you work with feces.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 AM
TECH Veteran

haha.. Your mascot is a BEE......

Thats.. well I cant even... Never mind! haha

At least we don't erect monuments to our dead animals.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Banned

Yalls mascot runs around in a BEE outfit... How much more of a ***** mascot is there?? A Bumble bee? haha...Atleast we have something with TEETH....
Old 08-27-2007, 01:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Numbers speak for themselves!!!!!!
OK but, if you're going to just throw out some numbers in an argument, at least do it somewhat convincingly. Here I'll give you an example.

Yalls mascot runs around in a BEE outfit... How much more of a ***** mascot is there?? A Bumble bee? haha...Atleast we have something with TEETH....

Why yes, you are correct that bees are in fact quite benign in comparison to dogs.

oh wait......

Number of yearly fatalities in the US as a result of dog bites: 12-26
Number of yearly fatalities in the US as a result of bee stings: 30-120

You see at institutions of higher learning such as Georgia Tech, we value things like research in addition to our athletic skill (who won the last national championship?). However, we also understand that these pursuits are usually beyond the intellectual capacity of our friends at that "other" school (the cesspool of the south). So for your convencience I have included the relevant data below. Please refer to table 5 for a comparative analysis on the mortality rate of persons attacked by bees vs dogs.

So as you can see, I would definitely take my chances against a dog than a swarm of yellow jackets (yes they usually come in swarms in case you were not aware). Add to that the fact that your dog is about the least intimidating form of canine specimen on the planet. It looks like someone took a meat compacter to its face. And honesty I could probably kick its rib cage in with a quick enough strike. But that wouldn't be very nice...

Which brings me to another topic.

So how many criminals has UGA recruited this year?

I honesty hadn't been keeping up with it recently but I was hoping they had made at least some improvement in that area. ah well, I guess we can't expect too much.

Last edited by infinitebird; 08-27-2007 at 03:26 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:48 AM
TECH Addict

Go Vols......!!!!!

Go ahead and say something after getting destroyed last year.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

I recall the 2002 GT/UGA game when the mascots got into a fight, Buzz pummeled the crap out of the pathetic damn Bulldog and security had to pull the two apart.

GT Cheerleaders come by the Wreckful. UGA has nothing on that.

What's the good word?
To HELL with Georgia.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

I recall the 2002 GT/UGA game when the mascots got into a fight, Buzz pummeled the crap out of the pathetic damn Bulldog and security had to pull the two apart.

GT Cheerleaders come by the Wreckful. UGA has nothing on that.

What's the good word?
To HELL with Georgia.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Staging Lane

Sports aside....

have you tech fans ever BEEN to athens? Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen live here, and they outnumber the guys like crazy. You poor tech guys, I'd be bitter too if I lived in that place. No girls anywhere, not worth talking to anyway.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys, you have no lovin' AND can't win a game.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Creman
Sports aside....

have you tech fans ever BEEN to athens? Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen live here, and they outnumber the guys like crazy. You poor tech guys, I'd be bitter too if I lived in that place. No girls anywhere, not worth talking to anyway.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys, you have no lovin' AND can't win a game.
I go to athens nearly every thursday night. Congratulations on the hot girls, I'll give you that... Its a great party school, thats why everyone wants to go there and all the dumb hoes can get accepted. However, if I was going there for an education, it would be cheaper for me to just go buy a roll of toilet paper, especially since degrees usually aren't two ply.

oh btw. We aren't just fans, we actually go to the school, unlike 99% of Georgia fans
Old 08-27-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Veteran

I'll agree athens is great for parties and the scenery of the fair variety is much better, even though it does smell like a cattle farm.

Last edited by infinitebird; 08-27-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redrumss
Go Vols......!!!!!

Go ahead and say something after getting destroyed last year.
hahaha im from louisiana and my girlfriend is from tennessee...bet you know how the house is during that game...

Quick Reply: To HELL with Georgia.