Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

To HELL with Georgia.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"oh btw. We aren't just fans, we actually go to the school, unlike 99% of Georgia fans"
Have to win something to have fans outside of the school ;-).

My fiance's family are all GA tech fans. They talk trash all year, but it's a wonderful thing. I don't have to say anything, I just watch the game and smile.

UGA is what you make of it. You can get a great education, or a crappy one. I call that the best of both worlds.

Georgia: ~~ GA Tech:
Hot girls ~~ Ugly hoes
Athens ~~ Trashin' it up
cool people ~~ Stuck up geeks
great sport teams ~~ great...uh...chess team
Can get a good education ~~ required to get a good education
happy ~~ jelouse

heh, I could go on for days
Old 08-27-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Creman
"oh btw. We aren't just fans, we actually go to the school, unlike 99% of Georgia fans"

My fiance's family are all GA tech fans. They talk trash all year, but it's a wonderful thing. I don't have to say anything, I just watch the game and smile.

UGA is what you make of it. You can get a great education, or a crappy one. I call that the best of both worlds.

Hot girls ~~ Ugly hoes
Athens ~~ Trashin' it up
cool people ~~ Stuck up geeks
great sport teams ~~ great...uh...chess team
Can get a good education ~~ required to get a good education
happy ~~ jelouse

pwn3d
Old 08-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Staging Lane

ok ok, I'm going to finish this.

Mustang GT's were named after GA tech, and I have a very good, true, and...um...real source for this...so there!
Old 08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahaha... And Ga Tech people are not much different either...

~SLOW~

Thank you, Thank you.... There will be plenty more ownings as the night progresses! They are free of charge. Please dont forget to tip the bar tenders!
Old 08-27-2007, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mustang GT's were named after GA tech, and I have a very good, true, and...um...real source for this...so there!
LMAO...^ ...I myself am a Georgia Tech fan but have nothing horrible to say about georgia but that was great..
Old 08-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Banned

Ha.. It was!
Old 08-27-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

I was going to post something in here... but I think ^^^ just killed the thread for us all...

to HELL with Georgia!
Old 08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lots of Hoes ~~ Tons of Smart girls
A few shitty bars ~~ Buckhead
hourly employee~~ salary
a few good sport teams ~~ natational championship in 6+sports
5th highest party school ~~ 7th highest academic college
happy ~~ happy
Do you actually go to Georgia?

You know whats great? I can defy the odds at tech and still get laid... you have the odds with you and you still probably have to get them liquored up.
Then when I get out, I can be your boss.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert
Hahaha... And Ga Tech people are not much different either...

~SLOW~

Thank you, Thank you.... There will be plenty more ownings as the night progresses! They are free of charge. Please dont forget to tip the bar tenders!
No, we aren't slow, other wise.. I wouldn't know all your secrets! buckhead>athens. Are you going to ever refute that I called you a homo in like 4 straight posts? I mean... you talked about eating other dudes asses. Its sad you had to call beef **** in here and you still suck at ripping on people.

PS. I never said I was indian.. I'm whiter than snow.

Last edited by ba78ta; 08-27-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you aren't finishing ****. Why are we named after mustangs? seriously.. I want to hear this... surely it has nothing to do with football.. surely it has nothing to do with academics... and I know damn well it has nothing to do with our cars.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ba78ta
No, we aren't slow, other wise.. I wouldn't know all your secrets! buckhead>athens. Are you going to ever refute that I called you a homo in like 4 straight posts? I mean... you talked about eating other dudes asses. Its sad you had to call beef **** in here and you still suck at ripping on people.

PS. I never said I was indian.. I'm whiter than snow.
Do I really need to? You go to Tech... it doesnt get any gayer than that!!!

(Seriously, whats your major?)
Old 08-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ba78ta
you aren't finishing ****. Why are we named after mustangs? seriously.. I want to hear this... surely it has nothing to do with football.. surely it has nothing to do with academics... and I know damn well it has nothing to do with our cars.
A few things. You're so smart and all, so I figured you would pick up on the sarcasm. Obviously not, so try reading it again. I know it doesn't have anything to do with computers, but try reading comprehension and realize it was a joke.

Second, are you honestly getting mad? Thanks for proving the up tight theme that goes along with GT....Learn to laugh in life, it helps alot.

Third, you will never be my boss. You must think a lot about yourself to assume you are more educated than myself, or anyone else. That is a very pompous and ignorant thing to assume. You know what assuming does, it makes an "what" out of U and ME. But in this case mostly you.

Last of all, you suck more than GT. When I was speaking of getting laid, I didn't mean by guys.

p.s. it is all really in fun bud. lighten up and enjoy a good banter. I like GT until they play UGA
Old 08-28-2007, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

A few things. You're so smart and all, so I figured you would pick up on the sarcasm. Obviously not, so try reading it again. I know it doesn't have anything to do with computers, but try reading comprehension and realize it was a joke.

Second, are you honestly getting mad? Thanks for proving the up tight theme that goes along with GT....Learn to laugh in life, it helps alot.

Third, you will never be my boss. You must think a lot about yourself to assume you are more educated than myself, or anyone else. That is a very pompous and ignorant thing to assume. You know what assuming does, it makes an "what" out of U and ME. But in this case mostly you.

Last of all, you suck more than GT. When I was speaking of getting laid, I didn't mean by guys.

p.s. it is all really in fun bud. lighten up and enjoy a good banter. I like GT until they play UGA
Obviously you don't understand that Roy's comments are all in UGA vs GT rivalry hate, and not towards you directly as a person, just cause you're a UGA fan. As for the uptight thing, your "third" comment in here is more of an 'uptight' comment than any of Roy's...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

as for the boss ****.. thats just uga/gt bs

I'm not mad at all dude lol. I just want to hear the brilliant thinking behind this analogy lol

oh and the boss **** was just gt/uga babbling. don't get so hostile.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

I'm smiling the whole time. Sometimes typing is hard to get across "tone of voice". I understand it's all in good fun, just striking back ;-)
Old 08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

Georgia fans are just jealous because GT 'geeks' have more mod money
Old 08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fa63
Georgia fans are just jealous because GT 'geeks' have more mod money
i dont like either team...but i know quite a few people who graduated from GT that really dont make all that much money
Old 08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Regular

you mean the psychos that work for ups? lmao...theres an exception to every rule. im sure not every uga grad picks up trash...but you have to play the odds and go w/ what happens most of the time.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
i know quite a few people who graduated from GT that really dont make all that much money
I haven't even graduated yet and I've already been offered multiple long term contracts for pretty good $$$

I know a master's student who makes $35/hr and can do as much work as he wants.

I have a friend who was offered 75k/yr as soon as he is done.

There's a saying: UGA grads have more fun in college, Tech grads have more fun the rest of their lives.

Last edited by infinitebird; 08-28-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by infinitebird
I haven't even graduated yet and I've already been offered multiple long term contracts for pretty good $$$

I know a master's student who makes $35/hr and can do as much work as he wants.

I have a friend who was offered 75k/yr as soon as he is done.

There's a saying: UGA grads have more fun in college, Tech grads have more fun the rest of their lives.
NOPE..... We have the better looking wives, better jobs, and we KNOW how to party!!!

Its just a fact.. I mean I know it hurts sometimes to get owned, but thats just how the circle of life is.. Its ok man.. You can cry on your buddies shoulder whos standing right beside you trying to figure out why his Homemade Flux Capacitor isnt working......

By they way... We dont need jobs if you know UGA students (EVERYONE HAS A RICH DADDY).. (That was taking a stab at MY OWN SCHOOL)

Quick Reply: To HELL with Georgia.