Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Tuners in and around Little Rock, Ar or Memphis

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 264 Likes on 202 Posts

Lol..won't get very happy till he untwists them undies first.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:07 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Thats cool, thats your opinion, I dont know anything besides when people call asking for retunes and idle adjustments so on so forth. I'm sure they are nice people and do good work. A lot of people on here just happen to have had good experiences with me and that speaks volumes. Sorry your pissed off, maybe you'll get happy in the same undies.

well weve replaced a few sets of head gaskets from your customers that got "quality street tunes" so I guess it all works out in the end.

we also invested in a legit shop, dyno equipment, and legitimate sponsorship so people know where we are and know if they have a problem all they have to do is call us.

we also post our tunes right here on this site for people to see and have a lot of great feedback in the sponsor feedback section.

Its amazing that all anyone did is ask you to pay to support this site if you want to pimp out your work, and now all of a sudden you are the master and fixing all our screwups.

Im done with this conversation. If you want to continue it, we are just a stones throw down the road. give us a call and we can do lunch and discuss it further.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jeff@SpectacleSolutions
well weve replaced a few sets of head gaskets from your customers that got "quality street tunes" so I guess it all works out in the end.

Smells like to me..
Old 08-13-2009, 08:03 AM
9 Second Club

we also invested in a legit shop, dyno equipment, and legitimate sponsorship so people know where we are and know if they have a problem all they have to do is call us.

we also post our tunes right here on this site for people to see and have a lot of great feedback in the sponsor feedback section.

Its amazing that all anyone did is ask you to pay to support this site if you want to pimp out your work, and now all of a sudden you are the master and fixing all our screwups.

Im done with this conversation. If you want to continue it, we are just a stones throw down the road. give us a call and we can do lunch and discuss it further.

Look the first 4 or 5 posts of this thread were referrals from peole i have dealt with, then I respond after they've referred me and mentioned me in this thread over and over, and I get bitched at for not wanting to pay a sponsor fee. I am not the master of anything, Im telling you my experiences and calls ive had and I'll let word of mouth spread, I dont have to promote on this site, my work speaks for itself. Youre right i dont want to be a sponsor, this is something i do to help local people out on the side, although several have driven from surrounding states, and I'm done too. I didnt start this thread I just jumped in after my work was mentioned.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv

Smells like to me..
This coming from a guy that bought HP Tuners, tried to tune his car and now has to rebuild his engine.

It's not cool to advertise your services if you haven't paid to do so. It's ok if someone recommends but to make a thread saying hey I am back in business is just wrong. I like Ryan and have used him several times in the past. It's just not right to advertise like that. I DON'T! I am a sponsor on another site and I would be pissed if you did that there. You would pay or the post would be deleted. period!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:23 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

This coming from a guy that bought HP Tuners, tried to tune his car and now has to rebuild his engine.
interesting reading right there!!

thanks for your post. its nice to see that there are people that understand what we are talking about. Im sure hes a nice guy and a great tuner. Its never be personal and I never had any intention of mentioning the customers of his we have taken care of untill he decided to act like we were idiots and cant tune.

merv, if you need some assistance once you get that thing rebuilt just let us know.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
This coming from a guy that doesn't know jack ******* **** about what I do cause I don't even own HP Tuners and never have tuned with it..cause I don't own it.

In other words..Keltner needs to shut his fckn mouth cause he don't know what the **** he is talking about.

Keltner just FAILED and got PWNED!!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:52 AM
11 Second Club

interesting reading right there!!
merv, if you need some assistance once you get that thing rebuilt just let us know.

Yes it is very interesting..that his dumbass spread some **** that wasn't true, and his old *** got caught with his pants down.

And honestly since you all want to comment on that..I have no intentions of bringing my car there. I'll give benefit of doubt since you didn't know it was untrue, but if I was you I would be going after old man Keltners dumb *** for your $500 you just missed out on.

Way to bring in the drama Keltner..you couldn't leave it in the other thread.. and you just made yourself look like a fool.
Originally Posted by 2002_Z28_Six_Speed
One thing is for sure. Never been too many great car enthusiast clubs in Arkansas and this is a good demostration of why.
X2.. Kris Keltner.

I just wouldnt post in here any more Kris..start another thread to **** up in.

Last edited by the_merv; 08-13-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

This coming from a guy that doesn't know jack ******* **** about what I do cause I don't even own HP Tuners and never have tuned with it..cause I don't own it.

In other words..Keltner needs to shut his fckn mouth cause he don't know what the **** he is talking about.

Keltner just FAILED and got PWNED!!!!

smells like to me

sorry, couldnt resist. I dont know you and im sure you are a nice guy. you have your choice of tuner and thats awesome. I just want him to pay sponsorship fees if hes going to pimp out his work.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:57 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Yes it is very interesting..that his dumbass spread some **** that wasn't true, and his old *** got caught with his pants down.

And honestly since you all want to comment on that, I have no intentions of bringing my car there. I'll give benefit of doubt since you didn't know it was untrue, but if I was you I would be going after old man Keltners dumb *** for your $500 you just missed out on.

Way to bring in the drama Keltner..you couldn't leave it in the other thread.. and you just made yourself look like a fool.
im gonna go out on a limb and figure he did me a favor.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 AM
11 Second Club

Lol... excellent customer service.

Maybe it's true, I'm an ******* and I don't miss a beat.

I don't know you guys either..you do your thing and I do mine.

Last edited by the_merv; 08-13-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 AM
9 Second Club

Merv you are such a dumb ***. You said yourself your car was smoking cause it was to rich. You called me you stupid ***. Remember. You said you were having to lean it out. You were tuning some kind of way and I could care less how you were doing it. I told you long time ago WHY your piece of **** was smoking. OIL you dumb ***. If you can wipe it off the back of your car and its oily it's ******* oil. Dumb ***. You call me and ask about tuning and the next thing you know you are rebuilding. If it wasn't due to tuning then I was still right dumb ***. You can't build a motor. You will never own me. You continue to show your stupidity.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:29 AM
9 Second Club

Merv, you know i CAN'T stand you so why do you call me?

YOU JUST GOT OWNED
Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 AM
11 Second Club

It was many months ago that I called you, and that day after I put it on a A/F meter and came out with a 12.9. Yea I thought it was rich, but after seeing that I figured it to be Oil, that was the only other possibility.

You can say dumbass all you want, just cause myself and the rest of us are not in your club of nut sacks doesn't mean that we don't know what the **** we are doing.

I'm in the stage that most people go through..it's called trial and error. Build it, something goes wrong, fix it and try again. I'm mature enough to admit that. You bought your **** assembled so you have no room to talk about what I try to build.

The point here is you were and continue to run your mouth about some bullshit you don't know about, and this time you got owned. I owned your old ignorant *** plain and simple cause of your stupidity.

And I quote again..
Originally Posted by 2002_Z28_Six_Speed
One thing is for sure. Never been too many great car enthusiast clubs in Arkansas and this is a good demostration of why.
X2, Kris Keltner.

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
Merv, you know i CAN'T stand you so why do you call me?

YOU JUST GOT OWNED
That **** was like 6 months ago..hell I take that back, it was before I left for Iraq and that was Sept 08. You seem to forget to mention that part. Alzheimers settling in old man?

I have no reason to call you, I know where you work. If I needed to actually get ahold of you trust me I would do it in person.

Quit tryin to throw half-assed **** out there to make you look better, everything you throw out I will crush.

Want to keep it going old man..you got some digging to do to get out of this hole..
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM
9 Second Club

It's ok if you don't want everyone to know what you did but I know. You told me what you were doing.

How do you think you owned me anyway?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
11 Second Club

For you running your mouth about something that you don't know about.

I know I said I was interested in buying HP Tuners..a few people know that. I never said I had purchased, owned it, and tuned with it. There is a big difference there.

You assumed, and we all know that assumption is the key to all fuckup. You fucked up, and yes I'm enjoying your mistake because you drama-queen anything you can about me, so I'm milking the **** out of this one..
Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 AM
11 Second Club

Kris, I have an idea.

How about the next time you want to say some worthless **** to me you start a thread with the post you want to make. I say that cause you have a habit of injecting your drama into any thread that I get into and steer it waaaay off topic and that probably bothers some people who are actually trying to have a conversation.

You should just make a thread completely dedicated to your vaginal bleeding and we can discuss it there, show off, etc., instead of ruining anything else that is going on.

Hell we can title it the Arkansas Jerry Springer Thread..maybe one of the mods here can make that for us.

I'm sure it will have some entertaining value..even the rest of the retards can come out and play
Old 08-13-2009, 10:37 AM
9 Second Club

You came in this thread running your mouth. I guess since you are a tuner now you can run your mouth in this thread. Go blow some more **** up why don't ya. You didn't own **** cause you told me you were tuning on it. I could care less what you do. YOU ARE A DUMB ***. Go play in the LT1 section.

How many quarts of oil did it take before you figured out it was smoking due to oil. It took a wide band for you to figure that one out. I told you why it was smoking long long time ago. Just shows how dumb you are.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:28 AM
11 Second Club

Lol..

It's amazing to see you waste the time to look like a retard taking pointless shots.
When are you going to figure out that I don't give a **** about what you say and that you look like a fool? Everyone here can tell me I look like a fool, I don't care..I have nothing to prove and don't give a ****.

Don't you have some cars to **** up in your shop?

Last edited by the_merv; 08-13-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:49 AM
9 Second Club

I can tell someone to PM me for help with an Engine Swap or Wiring..plenty of Sponsors here are capable of doing the same.

Does that make me wrong too?

Come on man that's weak.

There is nothing to recruit Ryan.. word of mouth spreads faster than most of these advertisements here. Some people just get butt-hurt over it.

Who said he was soliciting business.. do you see anywhere him saying "PM me for tunes"..?

Very simple..he's still has his stuff. He has some nice things that help us local guys out. That would be like me saying I still have my Tools if anyone needs help.

As far as him running a business..wow. The equavilent of his so called "business" would be about the same as me doing the small side work that I do helping people out that I know.
You don't see me or every other person that does the same classified as a business do you?

These guys here are just pissy cause a local guy here can do their skill, and us local guys chose to go to him. I want to see you SS boys bitch out the rest of the tuners that are around the area here..trust me there are many more than just Ryan.

BTW..I change Brakes for $15.

Example of you being you

Quick Reply: Tuners in and around Little Rock, Ar or Memphis