Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Tuners in and around Little Rock, Ar or Memphis

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 12:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 264 Likes on 202 Posts

And? Another pointless one Kris.

Way to represent your business with all this **** talking.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is nothing wrong with the lt1 section and certantly nothing wrong with mine. Unlike others it does offend me when people bad mouth lt1s which have been done in here. Maybe I shouldn't let it get to me but I let it. I could afford a vette...I was actually wanting a 96-97 viper but with 3 kids I needed the extra seats and I like the looks of the lt1. Nothing wrong with that.

Now that I've got that out of the way. My car is currently under going a 6spd swap and I am in need of someone who can still do obd1 tuning but I can see this is the wrong place to ask.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Z28-MSTGKLR
There is nothing wrong with the lt1 section and certantly nothing wrong with mine. Unlike others it does offend me when people bad mouth lt1s which have been done in here. Maybe I shouldn't let it get to me but I let it. I could afford a vette...I was actually wanting a 96-97 viper but with 3 kids I needed the extra seats and I like the looks of the lt1. Nothing wrong with that.

Now that I've got that out of the way. My car is currently under going a 6spd swap and I am in need of someone who can still do obd1 tuning but I can see this is the wrong place to ask.

actually, we just got the cable and softwafe to do OBD1 tuning. give us a call.

we are an equal opportunity tuning shop. we like em all.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Thats cool, thats your opinion, I dont know anything besides when people call asking for retunes and idle adjustments so on so forth. I'm sure they are nice people and do good work. A lot of people on here just happen to have had good experiences with me and that speaks volumes. Sorry your pissed off, maybe you'll get happy in the same undies.
ok, let me attempt to clarify the first post i made.....

FIRST....found the guys in the sponsor section here when i decided to finally do something to the '98

SECOND....called and discussed what i wanted, asked asked a lot of questions,
then went for a visit, asked more questions...was given advice, some was what i wanted to hear, some was not....but, they were honest and prevented me from making some bad choices....

THIRD...work was performed flawlessly, got exactly what i wanted & then some in the finished product...not bad output from a stock bottom and internals, still DD and getting 25mpg when traveling out of town

FOURTH...not only got a reliable product and great service but feel i made a couple of new friends in the LS world....

.....just don't think folks should accuse others of 'half-assed' work when it's not true....

....hope this unwinds MY undies and i'm bowing out now....
Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jeff@SpectacleSolutions
actually, we just got the cable and softwafe to do OBD1 tuning. give us a call.

we are an equal opportunity tuning shop. we like em all.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Do you dyno tune your cars or do you just tune them from a computer. I only ask because I don't know. I've never heard of you guys or know anyone who has talked/worked with you. I had my computer now mail ordered when I installed the cam and rockers and I couldn't be happier with it, however I have no ideal how aggressive it is or how much more it could be. I think you see my point and would like more information. Feel free to pm me anytime you like. Thanks again.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by the_merv
And? Another pointless one Kris.

Way to represent your business with all this **** talking.
I don't mean to be hateful but your avatar is retarded you crazy fool. doing **** like that only drags your own face through the mudd. Don't go to that level. Brush off your shoulders. Fix your avatar, make a positive post and go on with your day. Nothing anyone can say in here will ever change anyones opinion on what they think is right or wrong. Some people think what you are doing is retarded with your car and to each their own. Its your car and I say do what you want. Slinging **** everywhere is not going to help anyone for any reason. Some people like to have their cars show quality, some like them to be fast reguardless what it looks like, and some want the best of both worlds. Who cares how much $ someone spends on their ride or how many times they have to rebuild the engine before they get it just right? Who cares if you have more oil on the back bumper than any ricer I've ever seen and who cares that I have invested over 15k into my piece of **** lt1 car! At the end of the day it makes me happy and you all should feel the same. Having cars, tuning them and racing them should be fun, a hobby, and a time to meet new friends who share the same interest and have a good time but all I'm seeing is hate and stupid *** remarks that are pointless and going to get no one anywhere. You all should grow up! Your car is yours and do with it what you like. Talk all the **** you want, but what you should be doing is going to the track grilling out sitting in chairs telling jokes and enjoying being out of the office but instead you guys walk around trying to stuff rocks in each others intakes! Come on guys. Someone needs to be the bigger person and remember what this forum is about and what racing cars is about. Its guys like us and forums like this that are keeping us from having to figure out the best way to tune a hybrid because those days are coming. Now that I have said what I have to say I'm going back to work to do something constructive to make money so I can buy some other stupid part for my shitty *** 15 year old car so I can come on here and show it off in the lt1 section.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

/thread.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

I do apologize for interjecting so late in this thread. I blame my immaturity.

Chris, the funny thing here is not the cars, or racing, or tuning. Its the owner/driver of one car. To some people, this is just a hobby, and that's great. Others, who will remain nameless, think the universe revolves around their multi-shaded red oil slick on wheels.
I'm pretty sure nobody has a problem with that car. Its not too bad really. Its just the owner/builder/repairer/****** upper. Some people get on here for good wholesome reasons, one person, we'll call him "nerv", apparently likes to rub one out with pointless **** talking.

Everyone in Arkansas knows what kind of unscented douche that person is. Hell, most of the south east knows.

Either way, its funny as hell!

I'll be looking for a tuner really soon. And since I'm only a LT1 guy, my options are limited. If Ryan has the ability to tune my car, I'd probably go his route. If Spectalce is available, I might go that route.

Bottom line is, DON'T LET "NERV" WORK ON YOUR CAR!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:33 PM
11 Second Club

Spell fail.

Jason you talk more **** than anyone on this planet with nothing to show except for a puke-orange Camaro with a C-130 Tail section on the rear where the Spoiler should be.

Lol@ the working on car part. Jason, I would school your ignorant ****-talking immature *** any day on BASIC automotive maintenance skills and knowledge.

How bout you spend less time talking **** and more learning something useful to back the **** you speak.

Last edited by the_merv; 08-13-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by the_merv
Spell fail.
The name was changed to protect the innocent, or dumb, or very mature, or thin skinned, or butt hurt, or...............
Old 08-13-2009, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Old 08-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Jason you talk more **** than anyone on this planet with nothing to show except for a puke-orange Camaro with a C-130 Tail section on the rear where the Spoiler should be.

Pics of motor Jason. U know what im talking about! Its gunna be nasty!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XxWs6MaNxX
Pics of motor Jason. U know what im talking about! Its gunna be nasty!
Which one? My new briggs and stratton motor for my lawn mower?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

yea that one

oh and BTW i miss u

Last edited by XxWs6MaNxX; 08-13-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

yea that one

oh and BTW i miss u
Its just a crappy ole LT1. It'll probably have to be rebuilt 5 or 6 times. And I'll never get it tuned right, so I'll have to carry a squigie with me all the time to wipe the oil off.

It should make 650, so maybe 422 on the dyno with the tires "spinning". I messed up by having it in the garage and not the bathroom or something. But what the hell do I know? I'm a basic rookie!

Oh, and I miss you too sweetie!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Well ****, now that examples are coming out... I think everyone should shut up, because both sides have had some major mistakes
Old 08-13-2009, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

I don't know of any real mistakes I've done.

Except tell merv my real name!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jetlag
Well ****, I think everyone should shut up

I cant stand all this bickering, it makes me sad.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
11 Second Club

I cant stand all this bickering, it makes me sad.
group hug?
Old 08-13-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

....this thread is still going....?

Quick Reply: Tuners in and around Little Rock, Ar or Memphis