Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

APRIL 11th grudge match mark a vs tammy mystic cobra at hub city

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default test

Thanks to all my good friends; this was brought to my attention!!!! Read Below.

Last edited by U Got Bit!; 03-29-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: test
Old 03-29-2008, 11:10 PM

Default Tammy here!!!

Hey Everyone! I am Tammy, WOW I had no idea all of this was going on until today. First of all, Let me explain how this grudge match started. About 1.5 ys ago I bought the mystichrome cobra and I had it shipped to me. I did not know how to drive a stick. I had never even dreamed of ever owning a standard. I fell in love with the color/seat and speed of the cobra. I was learing how to drive the car when I first met mark and Danny and some others from the Slidell area. Mark wanted to race me; so i agreed and told him I was new but, it was all in fun. Well I told him I would try but, don't expect much I was missing the driver mod!!! Well he beat me (that was a given) I had to granny shif, I was not familiar with my launch spot and I never knew how to power break or heat up my tires. Well ever since I lost that race (it was expected) my car has been called Slobra and I have been called a non driving MF. Even after this race Mark and I were nice to each other; even though he sometimes talks ****. Mark has been my inspiration for getting my mods and well mark your time will come. I am not sure if it will be on April 11th. you see. I got a text from Danny a few days ago and it said. Hey are you going to race mark? I said yes, he is the reason I am doing the mods. Then he told me that everyone was going to the races at hub city on april 11th. Not once was this an agreed time the race would take place. You see my car still has some things to be done. Suspension is being reinforced and I am going to Alabama to get "the best" to tune my car. I'm not sure if It will be ready for the 11th. My car and I need some time together to get some track times down first. You see I have never ran my car on the track and I need to practice on the tree. Mark does have the advantage if I drive myself. However, On the street I'll make you cry!!!!!!! After Josh ran the GTO and won. Mark no longer street races..... For the record, I have no grude against anyone including mark. Racing is fun and I love it! Win or Loose it's all in fun and you can't win them all. If my car is finished by the 11th I will let Josh Race Mark in my car and when he beats your ***. I'll even let Mark Cry on my shoulder. You see I don't do things the cheap or easy way. When I'm done; tune and all I will have well over $8,500 in mods (all motor). Do you think for one moment I would make an investment like that without feeling confident that I can beat Mark. I won't know the status of my car until closer to the 11th. YOU ALL KNOW THE SAYING.... RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH.... By the way How many times does a person race before it's called a fair win?
Well I don't come to this site to see what is going on because it's not really a Mustang site. So please text me and let me know what's up!! hey guys Thanks for the support! It is appreciated!! Mark after Josh beats you on your turf (the track) I'll race you on my turf (the street) in ruddick!!!!

Last edited by U Got Bit!; 03-29-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:15 PM

Default I like your car!!! Sweet looking!!

I like your car. I'm Tammy. All I can say to all of this is .... I hope to make more friends and I don't car what kind of car you have. (unless it requires me to push; I don't like manuel labor) .....lol

Originally Posted by BlueThunder2
No, can't. I will be on my way back from Willow Grove, PA. Hopefully this flight back will be better than last week when I came back from New York. What a miserable trip that was.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by U Got Bit!
I like your car. I'm Tammy. All I can say to all of this is .... I hope to make more friends and I don't car what kind of car you have. (unless it requires me to push; I don't like manuel labor) .....lol
Thanks Tammy. I love those Mystichrome Cobras too. Sounds to me like you will have all the mods I wish I had when I owned my Cobra.

You get to where you can get that thing out of the hole, and shift without missing a gear (been there done that on my cobra) and you should have yourself a 10 sec. car with the power you are making.

Good luck to both of you on having a safe and fun race.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Hey Everyone! I am Tammy, WOW I had no idea all of this was going on until today. First of all, Let me explain how this grudge match started. About 1.5 ys ago I bought the mystichrome cobra and I had it shipped to me. I did not know how to drive a stick. I had never even dreamed of ever owning a standard. I fell in love with the color/seat and speed of the cobra. I was learing how to drive the car when I first met mark and Danny and some others from the Slidell area. Mark wanted to race me; so i agreed and told him I was new but, it was all in fun. Well I told him I would try but, don't expect much I was missing the driver mod!!! Well he beat me (that was a given) I had to granny shif, I was not familiar with my launch spot and I never knew how to power break or heat up my tires. Well ever since I lost that race (it was expected) my car has been called Slobra and I have been called a non driving MF. Even after this race Mark and I were nice to each other; even though he sometimes talks ****. Mark has been my inspiration for getting my mods and well mark your time will come. I am not sure if it will be on April 11th. you see. I got a text from Danny a few days ago and it said. Hey are you going to race mark? I said yes, he is the reason I am doing the mods. Then he told me that everyone was going to the races at hub city on april 11th. Not once was this an agreed time the race would take place. You see my car still has some things to be done. Suspension is being reinforced and I am going to Alabama to get "the best" to tune my car. I'm not sure if It will be ready for the 11th. My car and I need some time together to get some track times down first. You see I have never ran my car on the track and I need to practice on the tree. Mark does have the advantage if I drive myself. However, On the street I'll make you cry!!!!!!! After Josh ran the GTO and won. Mark no longer street races..... For the record, I have no grude against anyone including mark. Racing is fun and I love it! Win or Loose it's all in fun and you can't win them all. If my car is finished by the 11th I will let Josh Race Mark in my car and when he beats your ***. I'll even let Mark Cry on my shoulder. You see I don't do things the cheap or easy way. When I'm done; tune and all I will have well over $8,500 in mods (all motor). Do you think for one moment I would make an investment like that without feeling confident that I can beat Mark. I won't know the status of my car until closer to the 11th. YOU ALL KNOW THE SAYING.... RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH.... By the way How many times does a person race before it's called a fair win?
Well I don't come to this site to see what is going on because it's not really a Mustang site. So please text me and let me know what's up!! hey guys Thanks for the support! It is appreciated!! Mark after Josh beats you on your turf (the track) I'll race you on my turf (the street) in ruddick!!!!
Everyone talks about your car but I have never seen it. Well whenever the race takes place I want to be there. Goodluck to you both.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:37 AM

Default Location?

Thanks, Are you from the Slidell area??? I really hope I will be finished before the 11th. Have you ever seen the mystichrome cars?? The colors are so awesome. I have a my space with my car pics on it. check it out... do a search for Tammy Martinez. I'll add you as a friend. The colors look so much better in person.

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Everyone talks about your car but I have never seen it. Well whenever the race takes place I want to be there. Goodluck to you both.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:38 AM

You had a cobra? What happened to it???

Thanks Tammy. I love those Mystichrome Cobras too. Sounds to me like you will have all the mods I wish I had when I owned my Cobra.

You get to where you can get that thing out of the hole, and shift without missing a gear (been there done that on my cobra) and you should have yourself a 10 sec. car with the power you are making.

Good luck to both of you on having a safe and fun race.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:46 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks, Are you from the Slidell area??? I really hope I will be finished before the 11th. Have you ever seen the mystichrome cars?? The colors are so awesome. I have a my space with my car pics on it. check it out... do a search for Tammy Martinez. I'll add you as a friend. The colors look so much better in person.
Yeah I live in Slidell. I have never seen them. I'll check your page out.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:59 AM
10 Second Club

After looking at your page I remember you. I still have never seen the car but remember a while back when I went to Wendy's on gause and Danny came up to me and asked me if I wanted to race Mark (At the time I didn't know any of them), so then after I got my food I went to the carwash and remember you asking me if I was going to race him. Its all coming to me now. Its good that Mark motivated you into doing some mods to you ride. I tell him all the time to do some other things to his but he won't budge so maybe if you beat him badly enough he will get off of his ***. We are friends and he will probably be pissed I said that but its the truth. Pops drop so dough into your car and make it a monster that it should be. I'm not taking sides here I just want to see some good racing.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea mark, get a fricken cam at least. I'll even put it in for you.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by o2camaross
I'm not the only one
Old 03-30-2008, 10:45 AM
10 Second Club

You had a cobra? What happened to it???
Had one when I lived in Atlanta. Sold it before I move to California, and bought my car back (Blue Thunder) when the guy I sold it to arrived in Cali.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:51 PM

Sweet!!! I just like beautiful fast cars! My weakness and a good looking guy doesn't hurt either...... lol

Do you live in the Slidell Area? I don't think I have met you out at the car wash or any of the hang out spots...

Had one when I lived in Atlanta. Sold it before I move to California, and bought my car back (Blue Thunder) when the guy I sold it to arrived in Cali.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

Yep. I come out every Sat. night (weather permitting). I moved here in Sept. last year. I used to go to the car wash until Mark got arrested. Now, nobody goes there except for a few imports. I'm at all the cruise nights as well. I make a few passes on Sat nights from about 8:30 until about 10:00, and if no one is out, I come home.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:04 PM

Hey Nick, you sound like your a little concerned about pops??? You don't think he has enough with what he already has???? Hello, He has been running his head to everyone (except me) saying how he wants me soooo bad. Well I have one for him and it won't cost him anything. If my car wins Pops and his 10 inches (inside joke for a few of us) will agree to take a picture in his underware only in front of my car for me. Lets see how sure he is of his ride. If you loose you'll only be humilited, 1/2 naked and you can tuck your 10 inches and leave.. How will Mark ever live this one down???? Sure you want some of my car??? I raised the stakes!!!!!!!!!

Nick, do I need to get Kayla to come handle you??? If I know Mark since he has not written on here in a while he is probablly taking yalls advice and ordering the cam as we type...

Originally Posted by o2camaross

Last edited by U Got Bit!; 03-30-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:23 PM

We have a new race spot out by laplace on sunday night. i'll send you my cell so I can put you on my text list to let you know what's going on...
I stopped going out there in November. I don't know if I ever met you... I'll PM you my cell...

Yep. I come out every Sat. night (weather permitting). I moved here in Sept. last year. I used to go to the car wash until Mark got arrested. Now, nobody goes there except for a few imports. I'm at all the cruise nights as well. I make a few passes on Sat nights from about 8:30 until about 10:00, and if no one is out, I come home.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:29 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah there is never any american muscle out there anymore all imports.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man this just keeps getting better and better LOL . Just let us know when and where it goes down!!
Old 03-30-2008, 08:21 PM
11 Second Club

I cannot wait to hear the results. Five pages of talking really has increased he hype.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
11 Second Truck Club

tammy i got the text messeges that i sent u bout the race for the 11th from the 18th of this month it says im reading ti right now i said " hey on april 11th we r goin to the track n marks goin to run u wanna run em at hubcity " n ur text to me sayd" yea and will he run josh to " so u did know about it thats the only reason i posted this maybe u forgot but u did know i got it right here

Quick Reply: APRIL 11th grudge match mark a vs tammy mystic cobra at hub city