Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:40 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MADMAN
If you dont give a **** about your motor why the hell are you posting??? Also if you dont want your name on the internet WHY THE **** ARE YOU POSTING???????????

HOLY ****.... PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian for President....
Old 06-03-2008, 01:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you dont give a **** about your motor why the hell are you posting??? Also if you dont want your name on the internet WHY THE **** ARE YOU POSTING???????????

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:40 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Ya know , I was gonna move this but who doesn't like a good Madman argument ? Fire at will , gentlemen!
nah dont move it

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:50 AM
11 Second Club

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by stangeater01
i asked if this was who i said, did ask you to say yes, your cam was told to me by someone on the street wheather it is what i stated i dont know never asked you to say who you were or what your cam is, if this is infact what cam you have which i am not asking it must not be a secrete if 3 people told me just stating some facts. And yes i could tell you what they have all have smaller cams and 373 gears

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:55 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Now I can not spell to save my *** but a two Buck hooker could not make this **** out!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:28 AM

Have no response to such a stupid comment you did homework, cocky never talked to you or anyone you know. Talk **** naw thats why you havent seen my car in months dont have time for racing just driving it to and from work. Please let me know who i talked **** to other than a mustang guy which in nothing new between a certian party and I, and when i agreed to race rob earl. Rob and i had a race back in the day and i did win not by much no biggie i still shake his hand and treat him like a friend. I know enough and learning more everyday dont claim to know everything wish i did. Messed up motors in my day thats funny never had any complaints please send me the multiple pm's that you claim to have, i can pm you over 100 people that has done business with me that have no complaints, love to see who's motor I messed up sure they would have told me. Only motor i ever messed up was mine and it was not in the build just in the tune, from a nitrous backfire. Guy who punched my *** thats someone who is talking **** never got phisically hit, now if you are talking about being beat racing i can admit that hell i lost more than i won but i was lined up next to cars out of my league, but i still raced. I have a STREET car A/C full power leather seats power windows ect. Think i am a push over well thats your opinion you never met me.... As far as using big words to confuse a customer i just use proper terminaology sorry just like teaching people what i know and learning at the same time. BY the way no wife no kids lsx is not my primary job, so if you want to come by make an appointment. do a little more homework before you assume you know me.
You know nothing about me nor do your resources if they knew me they knew me over 4 years ago been out of the racing game for that long. Coky your mistaking that for confident i know what my car runs and its not bad for what it is.

Like i posted above even with all the slander you have thrown offer is still open for us to look at the motor but just because your motor blew you cant point the finger this way you say one was miss cut fine lets see the motor and the heads.

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
oh yeah forgot about you Richard did a lil home work on you myself. and this what i come up with. you a lil cocky bitch by the mouth a push ova likes to bull **** into beleivein that you a lil know it all. talks real technical one who likes to use words out to confuse a customer and thats why there are like ova a dozen people wanna knock yo lil *** the **** out! I got lots of pms telling me you fucked up a few motors in your time. like the guy who yo *** a year or 2 ago opps was i sapposed to say that.So looks like you not a fan favorate my man.so you can kick ya dog smack ya wife beat the kids cause you a washed up lil bitch! see ya in the morning 2 be to work on time.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad 2 see all yall stick together. you do all there suspension work etc... yeah yeah i already know help ya buddy **** u 2!! nah here u come puttin you *** in this this well you can get butt fucked 2 buddy.I do care bout my motor thats why i am going another route and not letting LSX or Nick do any work for me! ever again. And to top all this off yall act like we 1,000 of miles apart so if you talk **** make show you can back it up! bottom line he fucked up and was alright with that about to do what any person would do fix it. i had a simple request all i wanted was a short block i didnt say pay for my cam buy new pistons do all the work blah blah blah every one ***** up at 1 point this just was his **** up. nah everyone wants to come to poor little nicks rescue. i never bashed his company this was str8 2 him. before LSX m sports. so madman if you jump aboard we got plenty room.And to think i was about to order a few things from you last week. yeah that was me yall gave ya address 2 about coming see some work yall did with ws6 car removable steering wheel etc... yeah 6 of us from the club was coming well **** u 2! cancel that visit and sales!
I am not backing anyone up. I am just laughing at the uneducated responses you are making. Plus the way you contradict yourself. In one instance you say you dont care then the next you want a new motor. Then you want your name off the internet because you are a big time street racer but you continue to post.

As for buying parts from me I dont worry about people who make threats on the internet.

225-343-9029
Old 06-03-2008, 07:09 AM
12 Second Club

oh yeah forgot about you Richard did a lil home work on you myself. and this what i come up with. you a lil cocky bitch by the mouth a push ova likes to bull **** into beleivein that you a lil know it all. talks real technical one who likes to use words out to confuse a customer and thats why there are like ova a dozen people wanna knock yo lil *** the **** out! I got lots of pms telling me you fucked up a few motors in your time. like the guy who yo *** a year or 2 ago opps was i sapposed to say that.So looks like you not a fan favorate my man.so you can kick ya dog smack ya wife beat the kids cause you a washed up lil bitch! see ya in the morning 2 be to work on time.

I didn't even know which post to quote, but with your immense amount of intellect, it was obvious that any of your posts would do. lol

Seriously, do you type, talk, act that way for a reason? Do you enjoy acting like an e-thug? You're obviously all mouth, but unfortunately, what your brain tells you to say and write, your hands and mind cannot comprehend, as made obvious by the ebonical jibberish you keep spewing out.

But please, don't stop posting on the account of us, with every post you make, you make everyone else feel just a little smarter.......and hey, who doesn't want to feel smarter?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Teching In

when he had mitch working there you could get great ls1 work. mitch has branched off because of steves bad tuning etc...:
now if using lug nuts for spacers on a starter bolt is good mechanic work or installing a holley fuel pump with a hanger wire and letting the electrical conections lay on the exhaust system is what you call great work ( by the way on Manny Fresh's 72 Chevelle)and lets not for get the 95 Z28 he forgot to ground and fried the computer or the o2 extenders he made out of multiple guage wires and the list goes on

i am not sure about your street credit and "dottin the eye" but your credit on recomendations on good mechanic work has dropped below the value of used toilet paper after a loose bm
Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn we bring Manny Fresh and his rides into this??? I was wondering when all the cars showed up at my shop in Texas who was working on them over here.

225-343-9029
Old 06-03-2008, 09:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by r&d machine
now if using lug nuts for spacers on a starter bolt is good mechanic work or installing a holley fuel pump with a hanger wire and letting the electrical conections lay on the exhaust system is what you call great work ( by the way on Manny Fresh's 72 Chevelle)and lets not for get the 95 Z28 he forgot to ground and fried the computer or the o2 extenders he made out of multiple guage wires and the list goes on

i am not sure about your street credit and "dottin the eye" but your credit on recomendations on good mechanic work has dropped below the value of used toilet paper after a loose bm
i never had a problem with mitch,just heard good things bout him,but lug nuts for spacers lol
Old 06-03-2008, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Damn we bring Manny Fresh and his rides into this??? I was wondering when all the cars showed up at my shop in Texas who was working on them over here.
i guess you learn somethin new every day!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UnbelievabLS1
I didn't even know which post to quote, but with your immense amount of intellect, it was obvious that any of your posts would do. lol

Seriously, do you type, talk, act that way for a reason? Do you enjoy acting like an e-thug? You're obviously all mouth, but unfortunately, what your brain tells you to say and write, your hands and mind cannot comprehend, as made obvious by the ebonical jibberish you keep spewing out.

But please, don't stop posting on the account of us, with every post you make, you make everyone else feel just a little smarter.......and hey, who doesn't want to feel smarter?
Yeah i talk with ebonics

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

I am not backing anyone up. I am just laughing at the uneducated responses you are making. Plus the way you contradict yourself. In one instance you say you dont care then the next you want a new motor. Then you want your name off the internet because you are a big time street racer but you continue to post.

As for buying parts from me I dont worry about people who make threats on the internet.
To be honest at one point i was just ready to take that lost.
Attached Thumbnails Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!-piston1.jpg   Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!-pistond.jpg   Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!-heads1.jpg   Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!-headsa12.jpg  

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

lilicedout24, you really should stop talking like some uneducated ****-up who took grade school on a goddamn log in a swamp. Nobody thinks you're cool. You actually look like a two-bit jerk off.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cyphur
lilicedout24, you really should stop talking like some uneducated ****-up who took grade school on a goddamn log in a swamp. Nobody thinks you're cool. You actually look like a two-bit jerk off.
i see you a sponsor or Mod something so i am not goin to say much to you. but if you dont like it erase it all or stop reading it
Old 06-03-2008, 09:57 AM

Bottom line what i think nick is trying to get at is, 2 months later you want to bring him a blown motor and say it was the one he did. Not trying to offend you or anything just put yourself in his shoes. Let me bring you a blown motor and say this is the one you did the work on, what would you think? If you blew the motor and brought the car to him said here something happened with it together i am sure he would have had no questions. You show him a motor out of a car him not knowing if it is the motor that he did or another. Let me take a pic of a motor and tell me what it came out of.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does that mean you'll have to shut down now?!?!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stangeater01
Bottom line what i think nick is trying to get at is, 2 months later you want to bring him a blown motor and say it was the one he did. Not trying to offend you or anything just put yourself in his shoes. Let me bring you a blown motor and say this is the one you did the work on, what would you think? If you blew the motor and brought the car to him said here something happened with it together i am sure he would have had no questions. You show him a motor out of a car him not knowing if it is the motor that he did or another. Let me take a pic of a motor and tell me what it came out of.
ok so what its 2 months later

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-03-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:47 AM

You are missing the point, not that its been 2 or 6 months since the work has been done its that the motor has been blown for 2 months. I get your drift about engines sitting on engine stands for months till asembled waiting on parts. But customers do not wait 2 months after blowing a motor and bring it to the builder and say this is the motor you did.. Nevertheless talk to nick and work it out. He has said on multiple occasions he was going to help you out untill you started threatening him...

ok so what its 2 months later it could have been 8 months sittin on jack stands.i was in process of getting car together he knows that.i had **** ordered all over coming to my house.Anyway you see the pics.You are so defensive for Nick something i should know?look bottom line his cuts were wrong he knows it. it costs me and block i still have not even taken my cam out yet i bet its damaged also. be a good CEO take care of the mess up and LSX motorsports can look like heros and show they care about even the old customers. see yall in less then a hr logging out

Quick Reply: Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!