Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Friday morning @ Vengeance Racing....

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLowETz
Not a problem
No need to worry
If not, i have a shirt!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

Originally Posted by Damian
LOL. Thanks Mike. You're such a sweetfart

Karl, not sure on what you're ci requirements are but I've got a fresh 409ci LT1 short block sitting on a stand waiting on a vehicle to put it in. Built it for somebody else and they never came to get it. PM me for further discussion. This is Vengeance's thread not mine Thanks
the hell you say, this bitch has been hijacked
Old 08-04-2008, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red83
the hell you say, this bitch has been hijacked
PERIOD!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ocdwill
If not, i have a shirt!
But..... do you have stickers????

Appreciate the love Will!

Fairly confident the Purple BITCH will do what's asked of it

Gotta a feeling this is gonna be the last big hoorah......

Last edited by SLowETz; 08-04-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:15 PM
9 Second Club

Talk about internet racer's! You 2 have yet to go to the track, well one made it there and a 10 cent bolt kept you from running, but damn at least get some decent times in first then make a prediction from that! I already mph good for 8's and some pretty dam close et's there as well! You guy's have '0' times on your new setups!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Talk about internet racer's! You 2 have yet to go to the track, well one made it there and a 10 cent bolt kept you from running, but damn at least get some decent times in first then make a prediction from that! I already mph good for 8's and some pretty dam close et's there as well! You guy's have '0' times on your new setups!
oh hell!! he got his internet privileges back
Old 08-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

But..... do you have stickers????

Appreciate the love Will!

Fairly confident the Purple BITCH will do what's asked of it

Gotta a feeling this is gonna be the last big hoorah......
I have stickers big boy!...
Old 08-04-2008, 08:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS

Hell Chris you are JUST AS BAD... Your IFs and WHENs are hilarious... You dont know you have low 8s in the bag... Your **** could blow up tomorrow and it would die as a 9.06 car.... The best you have gone is a 9.06... Thats it. Its not an 8 second ride, you arent in the 8 second club, nobody here is going to stroke your tool for you... WHEN you run 8s THEN you should talk the **** you are talking now...

Before you go getting all defensive and typing some book of a reply about how your 158mph = low 8s blah blah blah... Rest assured I have already told Mike to STFU also. His car doesnt even run yet.... Believe me, when it does it WILL run well, but its a bit too early to speculate as to HOW WELL... As it is with you kind sir.

That being said... If you are ready to race we have a customer who would like a lil piece of the "snowflake"... Its just a 3700lb nitrous car ... BTW, it was built by slow ole Vengeance AND tuned by that half witted tuner Mike C.... but it HAS run the #

Will quit giving Mike B T Shirts man.... I feel guilty using them to check the fluids in my TBSS

Miss ya man
Old 08-04-2008, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Hell Chris you are JUST AS BAD... Your IFs and WHENs are hilarious... You dont know you have low 8s in the bag... Your **** could blow up tomorrow and it would die as a 9.06 car.... The best you have gone is a 9.06... Thats it. Its not an 8 second ride, you arent in the 8 second club, nobody here is going to stroke your tool for you... WHEN you run 8s THEN you should talk the **** you are talking now...

Before you go getting all defensive and typing some book of a reply about how your 158mph = low 8s blah blah blah... Rest assured I have already told Mike to STFU also. His car doesnt even run yet.... Believe me, when it does it WILL run well, but its a bit too early to speculate as to HOW WELL... As it is with you kind sir.

That being said... If you are ready to race we have a customer who would like a lil piece of the "snowflake"... Its just a 3700lb nitrous car ... BTW, it was built by slow ole Vengeance AND tuned by that half witted tuner Mike C.... but it HAS run the #

Will quit giving Mike B T Shirts man.... I feel guilty using them to check the fluids in my TBSS

Miss ya man
what the hell ron? show me some friggin love too! you overgrown bitch

oh yeah...at least it was a .16 cent nut (to be exact)and not other things keeping me from the track
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM
FormerVendor

what the hell ron? show me some friggin love too! you overgrown bitch

Love as in you want some of the nitrous car too or you want me to call you out about your internet antics like Hunter

BTW, When you say overgrown, do you mean upward or outward??? Careful, Im kinda sensitve about my weight
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM
10 Second Club

Well.
That is all.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Love as in you want some of the nitrous car too or you want me to call you out about your internet antics like Hunter BTW, When you say overgrown, do you mean upward or outward??? Careful, Im kinda sensitve about my weight
i dont give a ****, ill take it all and give it back. give me the nitrous car and internet antics...........refill station please

upward you green giant looking flucker

oh yeah, i will pm you my "wants to buy list" in a couple of days when i decide what car im going to have to put the **** on
Old 08-04-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Well.
That is all.
what kind of example are you giving people using the word ****????
Old 08-04-2008, 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

i dont give a ****, ill take it all and give it back. give me the nitrous car and internet antics...........refill station please

upward you green giant looking flucker

oh yeah, i will pm you my "wants to buy list" in a couple of days when i decide what car im going to have to put the **** on
More like an over grown Opie Taylor lookin' flucker
Old 08-04-2008, 08:50 PM
FormerVendor

LMFAO!!!! OK, I feel better now. Shoot me a PM when you are ready. Ill give you the internet warrior discount as promised

Mike B, continue to argue on the internet man... You know where that gets you.... The word retard comes to mind If it makes you feel better we both know ON PAPER your car should almost touch 7s according the power/weight etc etc... But argueing about what it SHOULD do is as bad as Hunter saying hes going low 8s hahahahha
Old 08-04-2008, 08:50 PM
10 Second Club

what kind of example are you giving people using the word ****????
The only kind I know?
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM
10 Second Club

Mike B, continue to argue on the internet man... You know where that gets you.... The word retard comes to mind
I hate being retarded

Actually........ I'm really not arguing w/anybody.

It's all just entertainment really.

I'm bored.

I don't have a car to race
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

Miss ya man
i use them for the same thing.... but on the car that ran the #..... must be the cage!!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ocdwill
i use them for the same thing....
were the **** is my shirt?????????
Old 08-04-2008, 08:56 PM
FormerVendor

Yours, the only ATLPF shirt I got I stole from their customer car at the last show... NO *&$*(U%)*# LOVE for me it seems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Friday morning @ Vengeance Racing....