Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

GMMG Badge Ebay scam

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010 | 11:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Alright people...I'm not going to go to Car shows and tell everyone that my LT1 FORMULA is a real GMMG car. In no way, shape, or form am I trying to copycat your billion dollar GMMG fbody...calm yourselves...

If you get mad at people who have the same parts as your "super car", you've got a lot more to worry about than people who have bought chambered exhaust.

yur cars are cool, but your not better than anyone. (not saying all gmmg owners act like this but way too many do)
Old 08-16-2010 | 12:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow..WTF is with the large font...thats a little bit to much.

Someone wants to make a clone...go for it..AS LONG AS YOU SAY ITS A REPLICA OR CLONE..so be it..have fun..

I mean how many classic SS's are true SS cars? I bet not to many. And if you get a GMMG part..by all means put it on your car..its not any dif. than someone putting SLP stickers on thier car if they use something from SLP..

SO get over yourself and your large font. I dont care if your car is real or fake. Getting up in this guys face over something like that is just stupid. SO what if he has GMMG sticker on his car..

you know what if I come across one (or can I borrow someones) I am sticking it on the back of my GXP and taking a picture of it just to show you no matter how much font you give ...I can still do it and there is nothing you can say..and all we will do is laugh..why..it will be funny..then I will take it off..

my god..
Old 08-16-2010 | 12:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Cool

actually I have to find it but I got some sticker paper somewhere I am just going to find the best picture I can find print it out and stick it on my car..

RIGHT AT A CAR SHOW...bwahahaha...
Old 08-16-2010 | 12:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs up

wow that took a long time..what 5 seconds to find a pic..

imagine if I put it on upside down!! How rare would that be. The first GP GXP GMMG car with the sticker upside down!!

Ultra Rare non factory installed defect!!!

ok back to the regular posting..i got to much to do to actually do it..so never mind..just funny that he went off like that. lol

Last edited by Z28 Autobot; 08-16-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-16-2010 | 01:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Yea but what some people can't seem to understand is I'm not making a clone car...I'm pretty sure the blackbirds didnt even have GMMG badges now that I think about it

Either way, it shouldn't depreciate the value of your million dollar Berger Camaro, ZL1, or Tom Henry SS
Old 08-16-2010 | 08:46 PM
TECH Veteran

OP i got my GMMG decal from GMMG a few months back, got here 2 days after I ordered it. Try calling them, they were very helpful to me when I ordered tips from them
Old 08-17-2010 | 02:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by hitmanws6
OP i got my GMMG decal from GMMG a few months back, got here 2 days after I ordered it. Try calling them, they were very helpful to me when I ordered tips from them
I called them and the line was disconnected, tried for 2 weeks.
Old 08-17-2010 | 03:06 AM
Teching In

thanks for the heads up on the rip off ebay scam!

and to the large font guy, isnt your car just a CLONE of a car built in '69? just saying.

Quick Reply: GMMG Badge Ebay scam