Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Any Berger or GMMG cars for sale around ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007 | 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i wasnt aware they were still in production of these cars.. WTF?
Old 02-18-2007 | 01:10 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

The DH car is a long boring story. Basically the original builder of my 427 SC ZL1 #51 didn't know his *** from a butt plug so I ended up having Mike and Ron totally rebuild the ZL1 to a straight GMMG phase II car. The red car has been waiting it's turn. If Matt will bless it (it won't be a true GMMG car unless Matt OKs any changes) we will put an warmed up LS7 in the red car. If that doesn't fly we'll put the 427 C5R motor from the blue car in it.
Old 02-18-2007 | 01:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Question

Originally Posted by grb
I deal in US funds only. Sell your soul then we'll talk!
.. ...THAT'S A WEIRD STATEMENT.... ..........................[Considering ALL of these cars were " MADE IN CANADA "..
Old 02-18-2007 | 01:28 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Regardless of where it was made I paid in US funds. Mine's being finished up right here in the good ol' USA. I will consider Canadian funds however.
Old 02-18-2007 | 01:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

Originally Posted by grb
Regardless of where it was made I paid in US funds. Mine's being finished up right here in the good ol' USA. I will consider Canadian funds however.
O...I did not really know what the heck u were talking about...
Old 02-18-2007 | 03:41 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
O...I did not really know what the heck u were talking about...
He said he would 'trade his soul'. I don't take souls on trade. So I said 'sell your soul'. In other words get cash for your soul and we will talk. All one and two syllable words. I could spell it our in phonetics or maybe diagram the sentences.
Old 02-18-2007 | 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by grb
I've got a DH that hasn't even been delivered yet....if you've got $84K.
The white DH Camaro is mine!
Old 02-19-2007 | 07:58 AM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Bring it to the Gathering this spring!
Old 02-19-2007 | 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by grb
Bring it to the Gathering this spring!
If I can get away, I am going to bring the Phase III 35th Anniversary Camaro SS/LE/PE. I wish I could get the white DH Camaro and bring it home with me.
Old 02-19-2007 | 09:04 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Bring it. We'll get a whole flock of DH's. In fact, I'm thinking about proclaiming this the DH Gathering. Give me a while on that one.
Old 02-19-2007 | 10:30 PM
Launching!

Hemmings usually has one or two listed...
Old 02-25-2007 | 10:01 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by grb
Bring it. We'll get a whole flock of DH's. In fact, I'm thinking about proclaiming this the DH Gathering. Give me a while on that one.
It should be PE Gathering
Old 02-25-2007 | 10:58 AM
grb
TECH Fanatic

That is a fine idea camaro6662. You are a wonderful person for posting such a heart warming idea. Thank you very much.

And for the record: I was kidding about proclaiming it THE DH GATHERING. It is not my 'gathering' and I do not mean to imply that I have any such authority. My apologies to those who may have suffered physical and/or emotional pain and suffering as a result of my thoughtless and ill conceived attempt at juvenile humor.
I will think long and hard before making similar posts in the future.

Please pray that I may have the strength and the power to walk the straight and narrow path and carefully consider the feelings of fellow posters, lurkers, psychotic wannabes and thread commanders as I strive do the right thing each and every day. Thank you.

Let me go ahead and apologize to the atheist among us as I mean no offense to you, your friends, associates, significant others, pets or personal councilors and life coaches. Nor do I mean to besmirch your support and belief system whatever it may be. Thank you again for your kind consideration. Amen.
Old 02-26-2007 | 04:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by grb
That is a fine idea camaro6662. You are a wonderful person for posting such a heart warming idea. Thank you very much.

And for the record: I was kidding about proclaiming it THE DH GATHERING. It is not my 'gathering' and I do not mean to imply that I have any such authority. My apologies to those who may have suffered physical and/or emotional pain and suffering as a result of my thoughtless and ill conceived attempt at juvenile humor.
I will think long and hard before making similar posts in the future.

Please pray that I may have the strength and the power to walk the straight and narrow path and carefully consider the feelings of fellow posters, lurkers, psychotic wannabes and thread commanders as I strive do the right thing each and every day. Thank you.

Let me go ahead and apologize to the atheist among us as I mean no offense to you, your friends, associates, significant others, pets or personal councilors and life coaches. Nor do I mean to besmirch your support and belief system whatever it may be. Thank you again for your kind consideration. Amen.

Old 02-26-2007 | 09:33 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Camaro6662 you absolutely amaze me. With your keen sense of humor, obvious superior worldly knowledge, intellect and....and.....a certain je ne sais quoi, I feel quiet certain you will go far in life.

God bless you, your family, loved ones, friends, pets and who and/or whatever is fortunate enough to seek your counsel and enjoy the essence of your omnipotent and precious presence.
Old 02-27-2007 | 04:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by grb
Camaro6662 you absolutely amaze me. With your keen sense of humor, obvious superior worldly knowledge, intellect and....and.....a certain je ne sais quoi, I feel quiet certain you will go far in life.

God bless you, your family, loved ones, friends, pets and who and/or whatever is fortunate enough to seek your counsel and enjoy the essence of your omnipotent and precious presence.
Great you need to check out www.southeastcamaroz.com
And yes this thread has been
Old 02-27-2007 | 05:11 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

And right you are as usual camaro666, so I will take your enlightened hint and put this thread right back on track. Ron and Mike at Vengeance Racing have a ZL1 Phase II for sale right now. Very low mileage. And because you have become one of my favorites I'll tell you not to tarry......both say it won't be there long. Good luck and good to hear from you!
Old 02-28-2007 | 12:38 PM
Teching In

grb,

Do you know any of the particulars (color, mileage, options, price, etc) on the phase II ZL1 that Ron & Mike have for sale?
Old 02-28-2007 | 02:05 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

PR-1 my friend I can and will get you whatever you need. Blue, 863 miles (275 with original LS6 engine + 300 or more dyno miles), 60 miles since being converted to a Phase II, options - old style checked seats, Fikse FM5s, 285/40X17 Michelin MXX3 tires, extra set of 275/40X17 Pilot Sport Cups, 3.73 gears, road race Penske's (I'll check with Mike to see if there is anything else, price $100K+. The car is at Vengeance 678-513-7105.
Old 03-01-2007 | 12:44 PM
Teching In

Thanks grb. You're a good "Joe". This ZL1 sounds like an awesome one and would definitely be a nice addition to anyone's collection. If I didn't have a wife, I might be after this one in order to expand my Camaro stable. But a wife tends to throttle back one's toys. I already have two Camaros (one of which is a Berger SS), and the wife says one GMMG Camaro is enough. Oh well, at least I have two Camaros in the toybox.

Quick Reply: Any Berger or GMMG cars for sale around ???