Screaming Great Header Savings! - Save on Revised Kooks, Pacesetter, SLP & More!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008 | 11:54 AM
Banned

Default Screaming Great Header Savings! - Save on Revised Kooks, Pacesetter, SLP & More!

The only people afraid of MarylandSpeed's Halloween Sale is our competition! October is the perfect time to stock up on all the parts you need for those late season races or winter projects.

We have put togethor the below packages, sales, and offers to help you save money on a great set of new headers!

Kooks Headers-

We worked hand in hand with Kooks in developing their revised F-body Header. All Kooks F-Body Headers now come standard with a merge collector, and an extra O2 Bung on the driver side (with removable screw cap) making them the most feature packed F-Body header on the market. We have several part numbers in stock, ready to ship!

Kooks has a 10% of MAP minimum advertised price policy..but we are commited to saving you money beyond that!

There are two ways you can save in this sale-

If you want coated headers-
Use Coupon Code freecoatkooks to get free standard coating on your headers. Our standard coating is Jet Hot Extreme Sterling or any of PM-FL's coatings!
Both are better coatings that what most the other guys even offer, and the 1700 Exteme Sterling normally runs $280. You MUST buy headers and a Y-pipe to receive free coating on the headers.

If you want uncoated headers-
If you want uncoated headers, you will have to call us at 443-730-9428 to receive a quote. Due to the competition out there, we cannot post our prices..but they are very competitive (especially if you are looking for other parts in a package).

You can view our entire Kooks lineup here-
http://marylandspeed.com/advanced_se...s=F-body+Kooks

Remember if you call, prices will be much lower than the website for uncoated headers!

Please Note this is a picture of the older style Kooks headers. All new headers come with high velocity merge collector and an extra O2 bung on the driver's side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacesetter Headers-

We recently became a wholesale distributor for Pacesetter Headers. To celebrate, we are offering a sale on these value priced headers.

We sell Pacesetter Headers in 3 flavors-

Painted-

These headers are cheapest and come only high temp paint on the header. The paint normally comes of pretty fast..but they are great if your on a budget.

Prices start at $279.95..you can purchase here-http://marylandspeed.com/pacesetter-...0.html?image=0

Pacesetter Coated-

These headers are coated with Pacesetters Armor silver ceramic coating on the outside of the headers only. This coating comes with no warranty that it will not flake or full, but again, it is great if your on a budget.

Prices start at $389.95..you can purchase here-http://marylandspeed.com/pacesetter-...ct-p-1268.html

Jet Hot Coated Pacesetter-

These headers are sent to Jet Hot, where they are coated in 1700 degree Sterling coating inside and out. This coating is the highest tempature rated silver coating on the market and is designed to stand up to supercharged and nitrous apps. The coating on the inside keeps the coating on the outside from ever getting hot. These headers also come with Jet Hot's limited lifetime warranty. We also offer an option to coat Pacesetters Off Road Y-pipe inside and out with the same Sterling coating. These headers costs a little more, but they offer the best heat reduction, and will look better longer.

Prices start at $494.95..you can purchase here-http://marylandspeed.com/advanced_se...Jet+Hot+F-body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLP Long Tube Headers-

SLP recently released their new Long Tube header systems for the F-Body's. These new systems have much better ground clearance than their old "Tuned Length" headers. They feature all mandrel bent staninless steel, coating on the headers, and a Y-pipe with high velocity merge!

Prices start at $1349.95..you can purchase here-
http://marylandspeed.com/slp-1-34-x-...lt-p-1384.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 10-20-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-17-2008 | 09:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hi there,

Do you have/can you get Jet Hot coated pacesetter headers and ORY for a 2000 gmc 2wd truck?

Last edited by GMCtrk; 10-18-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-18-2008 | 07:49 AM
Banned

No we do not..sorry.
Old 10-20-2008 | 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

lookin for a price on a set of kooks 1 3/4 coated headers. i couldnt find any connection pipes on your site so if you have those i would like a price for stock connection pipes w/ high flow cats. 2004 cad. cts-v Thanks
Old 10-20-2008 | 01:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by murderedv
lookin for a price on a set of kooks 1 3/4 coated headers. i couldnt find any connection pipes on your site so if you have those i would like a price for stock connection pipes w/ high flow cats. 2004 cad. cts-v Thanks
I think we just talked on the phone.

Here are some pictures of the new Kooks F-Body Headers-

Old 10-27-2008 | 04:14 PM
Launching!

Does this "revision" with the merge collector and extra O2 bung apply to the LT1 headers as well? PM sent for price as well.....
Old 10-29-2008 | 01:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by beast69camaro
Does this "revision" with the merge collector and extra O2 bung apply to the LT1 headers as well? PM sent for price as well.....
Only LS1 headers. Thanks!
Old 10-29-2008 | 04:45 PM
11Second Club

My goodness, those new Kooks headers are beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.
Old 10-31-2008 | 12:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gauge
My goodness, those new Kooks headers are beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks! Customers have been loving them!
Old 01-12-2009 | 03:24 PM
Banned

Thanks for all the orders...there are some great deals to be had here!
Old 01-13-2009 | 09:47 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

I take it this is still going on? Should I call to get a quote on 1-7/8" headers (race style) with ceramic coating? Or can you just PM me a price?
Old 01-16-2009 | 12:36 PM
Banned

Please give us a call for pricing. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2009 | 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PM'd you about an issue I have with the jethot pacesetters. Do all the 1 7/8" kooks headers come with the new merge collector?
Old 02-09-2009 | 01:09 PM
Banned

Moving on up!
Old 02-09-2009 | 01:48 PM
Teching In

What is the best time to call. Every time I call no answer. Do you have the Aeroforce gauges in stock? Thanks
Old 02-23-2009 | 12:11 PM
Banned

Still going!