Ported/Powdercoated TB SPECIAL!!! CHROME SHAFTS/SPRINGS

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott, could you please e-mail me back and let me know when to expect the TBs. Like I wrote in the paypal message when I sent you the money, I'll be away as of the 25th and won't be back for a week.
Sometimes takes a day or two to get the confirmation of payment from paypal. When I received it on thursday and read exactly what you wrote, I DID email you and told you I would do my best to see if I could get it done and delivered by then but it was highly unlikely as you're on the other side of the US from me.

No one's gonna be able to sign for the UPS delivery. I need to know if I'm getting them by the 24th or not. Thanks
This issue should have been discussed before you placed your order and it would have been clear when you should be expecting the TB. You can't just order and assume I can get it out the next day, it takes a few days to complete a TB. So I DID let you know it would be close and I would contact you when they were done and let you know when they could be delivered. And from your tone in this message, it sounds like to me you didn't HAVE to have them before you left.

When I posted and e-mailed you about ordering, you got back to me the same day. After I placed the order, it took 1 paypal message and 2 posts (a span of 4-5 days) for you to respond. That's what I was refering to in the PM, customer service.
Sorry I tried to contact you, if you didn't receive it there isn't much I can do about it.

So I'm taking my business elsewhere. Please refund my money. $520.00 to my paypal account.
DONE! I'm not in this business to get rich, I enjoy what I do and hope to satisfy my customers. But I won't bend over backwards to have someone act like I'm screwing them or mislead them. I wouldn't take your money!

And I guess what sealed the deal is that you arbitrarily pick and choose when someone gets 1/2 off for placing an order. Well, you have that right no doubt, but it makes me feel like I've been gypped.
I didn't pick and chose who get half off, it was completely random and the first 2 guys that contacted me were lucky. If you didn't get one, boo hoo! I offered you $10 off or 10% off for purchasing 2 TB's ($100 ea.) that's a pretty darn good deal for what you are getting. If you had such a problem with this, then why did you place an order?

I can't please everyone obviously, but I can try my best to satisfy and have happy customers. The next 2 people that contact me and have not placed an order get 1/2 off! Jantzerperformance@hotmail.com

I'm not going to spend anymore time responding to this issue. I have too much work to get done and I would rather spend the time to make sure quality products are leaving the shop.

Have a nice day!
Old 02-23-2004, 12:06 PM
12 Second Club

YGM Scott!!
Old 02-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Banned

Both 1/2 off TB's are spoken for!
Old 02-23-2004, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

son of a.....

still eager to see what my BBK will look like! should be a breeze since the shape is damn near a square, and one of the 4 sides is already polished!
Old 02-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Banned

No one asked you to bend over backwards. Unless a frickin e-mail is bending over backwards to you. You NEVER e-mailed me so stop the BS. Thanks for the refund.

You can count me as another one of your satisfied customers. I picked up a headache and lost 6 days in the quarter mile when I ordered a Jantzer TB.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

How much just for a chrome shaft and spring? I would send you mine first,so no core charge
Old 02-23-2004, 06:27 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
And I guess what sealed the deal is that you arbitrarily pick and choose when someone gets 1/2 off for placing an order. Well, you have that right no doubt, but it makes me feel like I've been gypped.
You shouldn't feel gypped because you obviously shopped around beforehand and decided that Scott would provide you with the best value for your money. I see your situation regarding pricing as the same as somebody who bought a product from a sponsor just before a GP happened. I see that you paid him on the 18th, and expect to get a custom product (2 in fact) in seven calendar days. Do you think they magically appear or something? I think it is a great thing when customers speak out about problems with products, but I really don't see this as a problem with goods. You can't just expect someone who is hand crafting parts for many people to bend over backwards just to meet your schedule. Why not wait until after you get home to make an order on this stuff?

I'm sorry if others are offended by what I have said, but I think some of you were thinking the same thing. I see your demands and continued harping in this thread as childish, and they should have been dealt with privately. We don't want to hear it such nonsense.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ChevyWeatherman
You shouldn't feel gypped because you obviously shopped around beforehand and decided that Scott would provide you with the best value for your money. I see your situation regarding pricing as the same as somebody who bought a product from a sponsor just before a GP happened. I see that you paid him on the 18th, and expect to get a custom product (2 in fact) in seven calendar days. Do you think they magically appear or something? I think it is a great thing when customers speak out about problems with products, but I really don't see this as a problem with goods. You can't just expect someone who is hand crafting parts for many people to bend over backwards just to meet your schedule. Why not wait until after you get home to make an order on this stuff?

I'm sorry if others are offended by what I have said, but I think some of you were thinking the same thing. I see your demands and continued harping in this thread as childish, and they should have been dealt with privately. We don't want to hear it such nonsense.

I agree with you on alot of your points. Sounds like he was getting a pretty good deal to me. I was one of the ones that got a half price tb the last time Scott did it and I'm very pleased with mine. I sent my core friday and he refunded my core charge today. His turn around is pretty good considering he custom makes every TB. You can't expect to get a custom product shipped next day.

Scott keep up the great work and don't let people like this bring you down. Later.

Steve
Old 02-23-2004, 09:01 PM
Banned

You guys crack me up. Either you can't read or your heads are so far up this guys *** that you can't see what's in front of you.

I never expected the TBs to be shipped next day. Nor the following day. I wanted to know when the TBs were going to be shipped, because I was going away and WOULD NOT BE HOME TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY. Get it? An e-mail on the ETA of the TBs is all I wanted. I tried dealing with it privately, but he never responded to the message I included with the paypal payment.

And why didn't I wait till I got home from vacation to order? DUH because the sale might have been over by then. Try placing brain in gear before opening mouth next time.

And now a guy who got it for 1/2 price is harping in. Guess what pal, I'd be very happy with his TB if I got it for 65 buck too. I'm not knocking his product, just have an issue with him not getting back to me.

Here's a question, the next time you go to the store and you buy $100 worth of stuff and the guy next to you gets all the same for $65 just cause the cashier felt like it, and when you ask why he says cause he felt like it, are you gonna shop there again?

This is typical, the vendor ****** are coming out of the woodwork.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow....a bunch of PMS is taking over sounds like to me.

I can say two things with confidence...Jantzer has emailed me back every time within hours, even on the weekend

and I would think that common professionalism would lead you to work it out between yourself and jantzer, not sling mud all over the boards...I know it is re-election year, but lets keep the slander between the politicians...

Just my 2 cents...cuz after all, it is a free country!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Banned

$40 for chrome shaft/spring.

Thanks for the support guys!

What some don't understand is that I've been working until 2-5am almost every night lately trying to get everybody squared away and figure out ways to make my products better. Each and every TB is different and the powdercoat/epoxy doesn't ALWAYS come out perfect the first time.

SilverSurfer:

What I'm telling you is I DID email you, apparently you didn't get it and I did respond to this thread to you yesterday, it's not like it's wednesday already. We are square so lets end the discussion.

Last edited by Jantzer98SS; 02-23-2004 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jantzer...i was planning on sending my BBK and MAF ends to you tomorrow, but it looks like I got the price I wanted from the BBK, so I'll just send you my stocker in a few days...Scott
Old 02-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Banned

1BadMoFo:

This is what the polished version will look like.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...20674654KCdtZj
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...20674634fQQsHN

There is also a couple more of the polished exterior on my webshots page.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh yeah, I've seen them....friggin awesome man, can't wait...as soon as I know the deal for my BBK is in the bank, I'll send them out.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Banned

Scott, it's ended. This was between you and I, not others who felt their opinion was needed in this matter. An opinion is appreciated when a question is asked.

Believe it or not, I don't have a personal problem w/you or your product. I'm quite sure your TBs are great, must be why I ordered from you. (Not knocking anyone else's TB) Seeing as I'm going on vacation I wanted to have an ETA. If they got shipped prior to my departure, great. If not, then I would have asked you too ship them before after I returned home. If I wanted to be a ***** I could have had someone pick them up after UPS dropped them off, (I haven't had to sign for anything so far, not even the ported TEA heads when UPS dropped them off and I wasn't home), and then act like I never got them. UPS would then have to pick up the tab. I'm not like that.

Thanks for the promt refund.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:30 AM
CNB
11 Second Club

Scott, I sent you an e-mail.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well, for what it's worth... I would purchase products from you based on the timeliness of your responses to this thread and their content.

Keep up the good work!
Old 02-24-2004, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Scott,
Its hard to tell from your web shots but how close would the chevy orange match the engine bay of a SOM car? The engine bay on my car isn't clear coated so its not quite the same orange as the out side.

thanks
Old 02-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Banned

No Juice:

The chevy orange is probably fairly close. I custom ordered sunset orange and it wasn't as close as the chevy orange I know for sure. It is a close match to the hugger orange though so it worked out ok.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

are you backed up on these right now? what's the wait time if i ordered one (non-powdercoated) and send you my core later? thanks

Quick Reply: Ported/Powdercoated TB SPECIAL!!! CHROME SHAFTS/SPRINGS