BMR Springs/Koni Packages Starting at $735!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012 | 03:20 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by OpiumCrypt
After a long search for something different and alot of people informing me not to go with anything different..ive placed my order again. Ill miss 1/3 of the summer to get these shocks and springs on my car i guess. So am i getting this right; the shocks are coming in the next 2 weeks and the springs will be coming in the next 3 to 4 weeks?
Yes, we have confirmed we will be having our shocks mailed to us next week, with an additional shipment following that one. Springs will be the third or fourth week of June.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-07-2012 | 03:43 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Koni dropped the ball on us today and told us our full order will be shipping out to us tomorrow. We were under the impression they were shipped to us last week after the 29th by the information originally provided to us. Koni may be very far behind their orders because of the popularity of their 3-month, company-wide sale. However, the shocks will be at our facility by Thursday (the 14th) of next week, but will most likely arrive earlier on Tuesday (the 12th) or Wednesday (the 13th). We realize this is not the information we were providing our customers this past week, but today Koni has verified this was not the case. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have on any of you, and we apologize. We can only relay what's told to us by our suppliers and sometimes it is inaccurate.

Thank you for your understanding,
Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-07-2012 | 08:40 PM
Teching In

O noooo this is exactly what I need!!! A week too late
Old 06-07-2012 | 08:43 PM
Launching!

Oh well, it's still a deal of a life time...
Old 06-08-2012 | 04:20 AM
12 Second Club

That sucks! I ordered May 2nd people that ordered 2-3 days before me have theirs already ..... Oh well heck of a deal is right though hope they are here before I move cross country on the 1st lol.
Old 06-08-2012 | 10:54 AM
Teching In

Will these fit an 05 GTO?
Old 06-08-2012 | 10:56 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by DerekTX
Will these fit an 05 GTO?
No, this is for 93-02 f-bodys only so these will not fit a GTO.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 06-08-2012 | 12:15 PM
Teching In

Will these be put back on sale anytime in the near future?
Old 06-08-2012 | 12:38 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by shafe816
Will these be put back on sale anytime in the near future?
As far as I know we don't plan on doing a sale like this for a very long time.

Old 06-15-2012 | 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BMR Sales2
As far as I know we don't plan on doing a sale like this for a very long time.
While I do understand where you're coming from, my thinking here is that Koni is going to see how much sales have gone up and hopefully offers a similar sale soon.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I simply don't have the spare cash right now for these since my first baby is on the way.

Sacrifices. They're starting already!

Congrats to everyone who got in on this deal. Best deal on tech I've ever seen.
Old 06-15-2012 | 09:49 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
While I do understand where you're coming from, my thinking here is that Koni is going to see how much sales have gone up and hopefully offers a similar sale soon.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I simply don't have the spare cash right now for these since my first baby is on the way.

Sacrifices. They're starting already!

Congrats to everyone who got in on this deal. Best deal on tech I've ever seen.
I definitely understand where you are coming from for sure. Hopefully it won't be too long before Koni will authorize us to have a sale similar to this one. If you decide you need/want some suspension/chassis part get with us and I will see what I can do for you.

Old 06-16-2012 | 01:43 AM
12 Second Club

Any word on these??? I'm moving in 2 weeks cross country and would really like to receive these before i no longer live here lol... Ordered May 2nd I have to be coming up!
Old 06-18-2012 | 10:58 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by DyNastyTA
Any word on these??? I'm moving in 2 weeks cross country and would really like to receive these before i no longer live here lol... Ordered May 2nd I have to be coming up!
Please PM me your order number.

Thanks!
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-20-2012 | 05:40 PM
On The Tree

kevin. i placed my order over the phone on 5/28 for the koni f4/f4 & bmr springs deal and i left a phone message 2 weeks ago for a confirmation but havnt heard anything. can you confirm a order to seabrook tx on 5/28?
Old 06-21-2012 | 09:15 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by mondols1
kevin. i placed my order over the phone on 5/28 for the koni f4/f4 & bmr springs deal and i left a phone message 2 weeks ago for a confirmation but havnt heard anything. can you confirm a order to seabrook tx on 5/28?
Hmm, I wasn't given any messages about them, I'm sorry. Can you PM me your name and I'll look the order up immediately?

Thanks,
Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-22-2012 | 05:03 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I would like to update everyone on the latest news that we’ve received from Koni. As you may have seen, we've posted shipping dates in the past that we have not been able to fulfill. These dates were from the information we received during our correspondence with our Koni rep, because we order and deal with Koni directly.

Unfortunately, the shipping dates and quantities we were told were far from accurate. We placed two large orders during the Koni sale - excluding our initial order. One was placed on May 1st, the second was placed on May 28th and entered into Koni’s system on June 4th. The last order we placed came in the heat of orders with Koni as the sale was coming to a close. They had so many orders to enter it took them five business days to finally punch it in. As a result, we were thrown into the mix with everyone else and entered in the order received.

The order we placed on May 1st was supposed to be shipped to us in full on May 29th. This did not happen. Instead, a partial order consisting of mostly front shocks and 10 pair of F4 rears was sent to us last week on the 12th – missing the claimed ship date we were telling our customers. There were no F3 rear shocks included on this order. Meanwhile, we were told on an almost daily basis "they're shipping...they're shipping...they're out the door."

After this blunder occurred, I got with my shipping manager to put pressure on Koni to tell us ACTUAL shipping times, rather than mislead us and our customers with inaccurate shipping times. After a few days without hearing anything back, our Koni rep finally got back with us. The dates you see below are when we are expected to receive pieces of our orders. We will be receiving our order staggered as they are pumped out.

Koni Orders
F4 Front
First order placed May 1st – arriving in mid-late September.
Second order – shortly after the first batch.

F4 Rears
First order placed May 1st – arriving late July.
Second order – ships shortly after the first batch. The entire order batch may ship together.

F3 Rears
First order placed May 1st – arriving mid-late September
Second order – shortly after the first batch.

After receiving this news, my heart dropped. I can’t help but be mad this information was withheld from us until yesterday. I would like to apologize to all of you on behalf of BMR for the misinformation that we have posted, but we’re only able to relay what we were told.

Before making a post on LS1tech, I wanted to try and take some action. Today I called up the top marketing guy of Koni North America to see if there was anything that we could do. He looked up the amounts that we ordered and I told him that we had numerous customers waiting who we’ve been misleading because of the bad information they have been providing us. He flat out admitted to their own confusion within the company and that this sale simply overwhelmed them – leading to inaccurate shipping expectations and delayed order times. Apparently, Koni runs this sale and then SHUT THEIR DOORS from mid July to mid August. This “Summer Shutdown” is popular in Europe, where the shocks are manufactured and ship from on a boat. He was very helpful and apologetic, but wanted me to remember this was a company-wide sale...not just an F-body shock sale, so they recieved several thousand orders.

I was able to get four sets of F4/F4s pulled from another order and they will be mailed to us on Monday. It’s better than nothing, and the gesture was appreciated, but it still leaves a lot of orders open and still no F3 rears.

The good news is that we do not charge our customers until the products ship. So that means this money hasn’t been taken off your card. You’re still locked in for the sale price, and you’re still receiving free springs – which are still on schedule to be shipped out first week of July.

Once again, I am very sorry. But the quality and performance is worth the wait, and I'm sure you'll be happy if you choose to.

Thank you for reading and your patience. We appreciate your support,
Kevin

If you have any questions of concerns about your particular order, please email me at Kevin@bmrsuspension.com. I would appreciate it if you didn’t PM about it because I can keep track of emails and who’ve I’ve responded to much easier.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-22-2012 | 07:16 PM
TECH Junkie
15 Year Member

Damn.
Old 06-22-2012 | 09:05 PM
Launching!

Thats a bummer. guess I'm waiting
Thanks for the update
Old 06-25-2012 | 04:19 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks for being so understanding about this, guys and gals. We understand that this may put some people in a bind, so please contact me and maybe we can work out a solution.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 07-03-2012 | 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

Just got a tracking number for mine

Quick Reply: BMR Springs/Koni Packages Starting at $735!