Dynojet Wideband Commander Group Purchase - DWC GP

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I called again

Well I called again no answer, Just answering machine. I am going to give til friday. If still no answer I am going to go thru paypal and make a complaint. Then I am going to contact the better business bureau. I also have a friend that is a lawyer, but I am not to sure what he can do on this matter. I will also call him Fiday to see what he can do. I don't know about you guys but this is real BS. Even a post saying what the hell is going on would be nice. If this is not resolved I will post this incident on ever board I can find. Thanks Scott
Old 11-30-2004, 10:58 AM
On The Tree

Default I got on the hutsville board

I got on the hutsville board and made a post one guy answered and said he was on vacation in florida. I also found out his name is Jose zayes, but I could not find a listing in the phone book. Anyone else find out anything yet?
Old 11-30-2004, 11:07 AM
9 Second Club

He lives at the same address, with a different phone #. I don't want to post it on the board out of curtousy. I don't know why, it's not like he has shown us any curtousy. If you are going to go through paypal you better do it soon. 30days is all they give you.

Frank
Old 11-30-2004, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

I posted over in the FI section here and got some response.....Vacation....hmmmmmm

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/244090-looking-jz-97-ss-1500-a.html
Old 11-30-2004, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

Default oh well

boosted you are right only 30 days to make a claim so I just did. Sorry but a month is way to long especiall since its been what 2 weeks with out a responce. And i only had 2 days left to make a claim.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:44 PM
9 Second Club

You would think that you would tie up your loose ends before you go on vacation, if that's were he really is?

I'm pretty pissed, I had to pay $30 for a stop payment to the bank! I don't have chit to show for it.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Boosted One
well guys, I called dynojet today and they were very helpful. He didn't have forced inductions as a dealer, the only dealer he had with forced in it was in texas. He did give me the names and numbers of his 2 distributors one for the east coast and one for the west coast. So I called both of them and he's not a dealer for them either. I think we've been taken on this one.

Would the site admin have any way of doing something about this? I don't think we need sponsors on this site that pull this kind of crap.

Frank
We've recently become a dealer for this wideband setup... So if you guys are still interested, just let us know. Oh, and you can call Dynojet and ask Will Fong to verify our envolvement with the Wideband Commanders, if it would make you feel better.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DinoZ
We've recently become a dealer for this wideband setup... So if you guys are still interested, just let us know. Oh, and you can call Dynojet and ask Will Fong to verify our envolvement with the Wideband Commanders, if it would make you feel better.

What kind of price are we looking at? One memeber did find it 25 cheaper then joses price
Old 11-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Default Well I have tried and tried to contact him as well...

Guess I'm gonna have to file a complaint with Paypal as well

I don't want to lose my right to do that and 30 days is only a few days away. So are people disputing with both Paypal and your credit card company?

Dammit.... I hate this crap!

--Bill
Old 11-30-2004, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

Well it's to late for me on the 30 day deal. But I did use my cc card so I sould be okay. I can't believe this is happening
Old 12-01-2004, 12:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DinoZ

And how long would it be before they shipped. We have all waited a very long time.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:39 AM
TECH Resident

The price depends on how many seriously interested people we get... We will start a new thread for those interested in it, and see how many people respond by first thing Monday morning, the 6th of Dec. At that time, we'll give a price and a turn-around time.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Default I just got E-mail from JZ

So the day after I file a Paypal complaint I get an e-mail from JZ. (a coincidence or not I can't tell) He says he was in Puerto Rico doing turbo testing. Said the units were all supposed to be delivered over a week ago. I informed him that NO one has gotten units and that he needs to boogie on over to this board. There is some explaining that needs to be done. Anyone else hear from him yet?

--Bill
Old 12-01-2004, 01:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

I just got a knock on the door and who may this be. The UPS man with a package containing a wideband commander. Thanks Jose
Old 12-01-2004, 02:37 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I am really sorry guys about the delay. They should have been out to you guys over a week ago. I have indeed been out of the country in Puerto Rico doing rotary testing for some of the mud drag samuri's. I had almost no phone or PC access. Like I said I am sorry for the delay.

Jose
Old 12-01-2004, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Jose I recieved mine today and have removed my complaint with paypal. Thanks Scott

Originally Posted by JZ 97 SS 1500
I am really sorry guys about the delay. They should have been out to you guys over a week ago. I have indeed been out of the country in Puerto Rico doing rotary testing for some of the mud drag samuri's. I had almost no phone or PC access. Like I said I am sorry for the delay.

Jose
Old 12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
9 Second Club

I recieved mine today also. I did withdrawl my complaint from paypal, but I don't know what to do about the stop payment I made.. I don't know if I need to send the product back or not. Did you get your money Jose??

Frank
Old 12-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Launching!

Thanks for coming through for us!!!!

I am lookng forward to getting mine soon also

Perry
Old 12-01-2004, 05:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

First of all, sorry for the delay once again. I take pride in taking care of my customers as much as possible. Unfortunately sometimes manufactures don't care much about the small time guys. But as I responded, let me know if their is anything I can do to further help you guys.

Frank, I will check with paypal and see what will happen and I will let you know. No big rush on my part. Just have fun with your WB, and you guys report back how they work. I have had all good comments back from the ones that are using them, so I think you guys will really like it.

Jose
Old 12-01-2004, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Well I am glad Jose is back. I have no idea if I got an Wide band or not.(out of town) Jose do you have a tracking #?????
Well I guess I will have to wait and see

Quick Reply: Dynojet Wideband Commander Group Purchase - DWC GP