Brembo Brake Rotors Group Buy 299.00 Set Of Four Rotors Cross Drilled Slotted !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

B, would also like asap, whole lotta shakin goin on in my front end....
in Oklahoma
Old 02-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you have an extra set let me know, I will buy them..
Old 02-21-2005, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

I'm in Brian, you have my payment already. I'm in Texas also/

Mike Taylor
Old 02-21-2005, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why are all these people coming out of the woodwork to pollute a thread on a GP that has already finished? The GP was over almost a month ago... my posts that are trying to get information about shipping are being burried by people who are a month late trying to get in on this. Why don't you all start a new thread trying to get interest together for another GP?

Brian: I never heard back from you. I will try calling again tomorrow. Hopefully my rotors were shipped today.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:16 AM
10 Second Club

Come On B Where Are Some Tracking Numbers
This Is Starting To **** Me Of Considering I Paid 3 Weeks Ago And Still No Rotors On My Car. This Doesnt Look Very Good For You As A Buisness Especialy Since Your A Sponsor On Here. Negative Feed Back Doesnt Look Very Good. I Understand That You Had Problems With The Plater But Before You Start A Group Purchase Make Sure You Have The Product In Hand Ready To Ship Next Time. And If It Was Me I Would Have Overnited The Rotors To People For The Trouble.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:56 AM
fEz
Teching In

I'm thinking some of you guy's are squeaking louder than a wear bar scraping on the rotor. Most group purchases take weeks to get together. Considering that the last member paid around Feb 9th, B has only had 8 working days to have the rotors inspected, sent back to the plater, recieve and inspect again and then ship. Give him a brake (pun) untill the end of the week to complete shipping.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

B, as long as these are superior in plating quality, longevity, and durability which was the reason you sent them back causing the delay I am OK with that. You did this to make sure you had superior customer satisfaction in the long run. I am in a rush but am able to be patient with you trusting your promises and word that all the rotors are now perfect. If things look and work good I will leave you some positive feedback on the forum. I am a business man and understand that sometimes these things are unavoidable but if people don't want to wait it sounds like you have others to take there place. (send me out your best pair for all this positive B.S. just kidding. But I am anxious just like the rest of the Group Purchasers to get my tracking number and ROTORS).

JOHN
Old 02-22-2005, 01:17 PM
10 Second Club

Fez I Know Where Your Coming From But This Origanily Started As 15
And The Got Moved To 20. He Rushed On Paying Him And The Majority Of Us Did. The Way I See It Is If Your Going To Get In A Group Purchase At Least Have Money In Hand. The Other Thing That Bugs Me Is Brian Doesnt Renspond Back Enough To Let Us Know The Status.
I Sell Tropicare And I Never Leave My Customers Hanging.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fEz
What were your friends complaints about the Axxis pads?
Noise, fade, dust.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's not the delays that make this such a fiasco, it's the fact that he keeps saying they shipped when they didn't.

And there are two threads right now about this same situation, with two different groups of customers.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:45 PM
fEz
Teching In

LS1pwrdss,
I definitely agree that there is not enough feed back. I dropped a couple messages about getting pads with no response. I ended up calling 3 or 4 times to Cal from Canada trying to get a recommendation on what pads to get, eventually ending up leaving a message and my CC with the receptionist to include the best pads they had with my order. What I wanted was a quiet, low dust pad, (would sacrifice stop ability for low dust ). Now according to 99 hugger I think I could get just the opposite. B if your other pad manufacturer ( not Axxis) better suits my requirement, please ship those instead.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

some of you guys must have blowers.....cause all you do is WHINE, WHINE, WHINE !!!!! I want mine too, but if you had done any reading at all in this area, or research on the vendor, you'd have seen that he's had his challenges. He is being honest....shoot, one guy drove over there(what more do you want)(nevermind, don't want to know). If you wanted to order from a vending machine then shutup, get your refund, go to iRotors, pay $339, and have them shipped tomorrow.

Oh, you mean you knew you were saving the extra $40 by ordering from B, and you wanted the brand name, and now you want sevice like Saks 5th???? If you know so much about business, have you ever heard: price, service, quality....PICK TWO!!!! Your expectations are a little high for someone who surely read the opening paragraph that did everything he could to say it may take a while...but unsure. Also, if you did a search on other GP's by this vendor, you'd have seen that other sales have had challenges too. I can only guess it is cash flow, like many small businesses. Surely, this is why we paid up front.

Let's quit taking his time with gripes and complaints, so he has more time to ship the rotors.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

I love this forum because every time I do a group buy where no one can touch my price I get so slammed I cannot deliver what I promise. Thank you so much for the now total 48 orders from this thread alone. I am an authorized distributor for Brembo and buy direct from them and bottom line here Is I dont think anyone I mean anyone can match my price with a huge overhead like most companies have. I promised wednesday for evrything to be shipped and I am coming through and doing It. I have one shipper guys please understand the reason you are getting authentic Brembo rotors Is because I was lucky enough to have them let me In. Please let me do my thing here everyone Is going to get there parts and believe me the next time I do this I will take money off my credit card to buy the parts ahead of time. GUYS BE PATIENT I LOVE THIS FORUM DONT MAKE ME LOOK BAD. B
Old 02-22-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

B
Can you pm me when you get the next batch ready to ship? I'm interested.
Thanks Buce
Old 02-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Tight SS, I was about to post the same thing..LOL Sounds like a bunch of bitches in here
Old 02-23-2005, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Brian for working with me yesterday. I look forward to recieving the rotors.

Originally Posted by Dan
Tight SS, I was about to post the same thing..LOL Sounds like a bunch of bitches in here
Thanks for that wonderful addition to this thread.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Dan
11 Second Club

Ya, and you are one of the biggest whiners, Why don't you request your money back & I will buy the rotors
Old 02-23-2005, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

Yah PM me as well when the next batch is ready or if you have some extras. I realy need some new rotors.

Jon
Old 02-23-2005, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Dan
Ya, and you are one of the biggest whiners, Why don't you request your money back & I will buy the rotors
And you are posting here because.... ??? Oh, you want some rotors. You should have thought about that when this GP started, 3 weeks ago that is. It's easy for you to say you'll buy them when they're ready to ship. As long as he's paid when everybody else did and didn't receive the goods, let him whine. I don't understand how that affects you.

My major objection is not with the seller, but with the buyers. This was a GP for 20 drilled slotted Brembo rotors. Now it's easy to take 20 identical packages, slap 20 adresses on them and ship them. Of course, if he also has to manage puting some brake fluid in one of them, pads in another, beer and pretzels in 2 more and some strawberry cheesecake in another one and match the adresses on them, of course it's gonna go slower. Just buy the rest from autozone or make a separate purchase.

I'm sure Brian is doing his best to satisfy everybody and he's giving us a good price. Thanks Brian.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

I have a set of Rotors, I just wanted another set...I don't mind waiting a month if the quality is good..I sure wouldn't be whining like some of you people, That's my point..Like you said, Brian will come through, it's just taking longer than you all thought