Jet-Hot Header GP

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Jet-Hot Header GP

Is there going to be another gp's for the 98-99 air/egr header setup?
Also, anyone got any dyno #'s yet?
Old 01-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Just wanted to let you guys know that the no air & egr headers are in production. There should be a GP in a couple of weeks. I'll post as soon as they're available.

We do have a guy lined up to provide dyno numbers as well. He did a run before taking off the factory manifolds and came up with 290HP. He's in process of setting up another run, but it will probably be a couple of weeks before we have the new & improved numbers.

Thanks guys!

Todd
Old 01-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Teching In

No AIR/EGR is what I need for an '02, correct? When will these be available? What else will I need other than the headers, and what comes with them? Thanks for any info you have.
Old 01-05-2003, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Nick,

'02's have air and no EGR. I bought the first set (98-99 which have both) and I bought a used set of air tubes(as '02 are different than 98-99) and an EGR block off plate.

The ones w/ no air and no air, require a 2002 owner to block off the air, or remove the air pump system. I think you will also get a code because your air pump will not function correctly. Unless you have LS1 edit or get a custom tune, it will keep you check engine light on and will not allow you to pass emmissions, which may or may not be a factor for you.

I think all the above is correct. If I'm wrong someone correct me.