APS twin fuel pump system - $1295 inc free delivery

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:00 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brains
That bucket and surge tank is sexy..
Thanks..............I'm very pleased with the twin pump system and it's a snack to fit up for the average tech guy.

Peter
Old 07-11-2007, 07:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
i don't like the fact of using factor fuel lines. i want bigger. better safe then sorry. and 600 horse aint much. most of us will have that easy.
i like the in tank.
Big Bird, The APS twin fuel pump system is sold in 2 stages, the first is the drop in twin fuel pump system, fuel reg, fuel lines to connect to the stock fuel line, good for arounf 600-650 rwhp with a set of 60 lb injetors. The second part of the system is new fuel lines and fuel rails and parts to mount the fuel reg in the engine bay and hoses to run the fuel return via the original fuel supply line back to the fuel tank (full fuel return system), with these parts the APS drop in twin pump fuel system will support at least a 1000 rwhp on a twin turbo engine.

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
PETER
how much is just the wireing and the intank. nothing else.
We don't offer the fuel system on that basis.

Peter
Old 07-11-2007, 07:16 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Tirefire
That fuel setup looks really nice, but at $1295 it's a little steep for 600 rwhp. I would rather go with an entire new setup i.e (new fuel lines, fuel rails) to handle a little more horsepower and around the same $$$. No offense intended Peter, just my opinion..
No offence taken and in my experience this twin fuel pump system is very cost effective for the quality and number of fuel parts in this twin fuel pump system, price also inlcudes door to door air freight by UPS at a cost of $160. Just add new fuel lines, rails, 60 lb injectors and you have a fuel system which will support a 1000 rwhp reliably.

Thanks,

Peter
Old 07-11-2007, 08:51 PM
TECH Regular

You folks put together some of the highest quality, best looking, (insert anything APS manufactures here) that I've ever seen. Everything is carefully and thoughtfully planned and produced. Thanks for the commitment to quality
Old 07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by squealingtires
You folks put together some of the highest quality, best looking, (insert anything APS manufactures here) that I've ever seen. Everything is carefully and thoughtfully planned and produced. Thanks for the commitment to quality
Thanks for those kind words and it's true that you have to be prepared to pay a little more for a thoroughly engineered product, be it a twin turbo system or a high quality fuel system to support high rwhp.

Peter
Old 07-11-2007, 09:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NicD
Very interested in the setup with the regulator up front and new lines/rails. Need more details...
Here's a pic of the twin braided teflon lined fuel hoses that we use in the second part of the APS F body twin fuel pump system.

Peter

Old 07-15-2007, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DanZ28
Sorry for the noob question but I have read at least a few builds on here use the stock feed line to support 800-1000 whp with no issue. Is it really neccessary to replace the stock feed line for under 1000 whp? Now for the retrn line, I have no idea if the EVAP (if thats what it is called) line will work or not, just curious...

Thanks
Dan
Peter, any answer would be appreciated...

Dan
Old 07-15-2007, 05:20 PM
FormerVendor

Sorry for the noob question but I have read at least a few builds on here use the stock feed line to support 800-1000 whp with no issue.
I very much doubt that the stock fuel line would support anywhere near that power level.

Is it really neccessary to replace the stock feed line for under 1000 whp? Now for the retrn line,

Thanks
Dan
Yes it is, the stock fuel line should be used as the return fuel line imho.

Peter
Old 08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

Any updates on the kit availability? The stage 2 system pricing shipped?

Dan
Old 08-22-2007, 11:19 PM
FormerVendor

Any updates on the kit availability? The stage 2 system pricing shipped?

Dan
Dan, The F body twin fuel pump system will be available Mid September and I will have to get back to you on the stage 2 system pricing and availability.

Peter
Old 08-23-2007, 12:56 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks for the update Peter. I hope the mid september date holds up as I need a fuel system right about then and I like this setup, I need the stage 2 though, so can you finish that one first just for me .

Dan

Quick Reply: APS twin fuel pump system - $1295 inc free delivery