Fuddle Racing Labor Day Sale!!! $75 off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z28241
Things do happen with internet, ebay and online orders, etc., i can personally say i am very happy with John and Fuddle. I ordered my converter and after I orderd it I saw posts that offered negative credit to Fuddle, somebody waiting for weeks etc., however, I received my HPS converter within the same week I ordered it!!! FYI i am very happy with it as well, and I highly recommend Fuddle Racing Converters to anyone!! People dont relaize that maybe their ex girlfriends or what ever ruined their debit/credit card validity etc . or their own personal spending habits etc. and all too late realize that that be why there credit/paypal etc. hasnt gone through. I have a great example, I am a current paypal/ebay user and i bought an item that costed next to nothing, out of the blue it took literally five days for my credit to go through paypal who i use all the time, there was no excuse for it.....
+ 5 ...I have had nothing but good to say about Fuddle. Communication was great , customer service is one of the best...Go with Fuddle !!!!
Old 08-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by babydeuce
I tried to use your mail form for choosing a converter, but the damn thing kept giving me some access error.

What is the real difference between the performance converter and the HP street converter?

Jack
Jack,

We checked the rec form, and it seems to be working when we test it. If you still can't get it to work, you can just send the information to recs@fuddleracing.com or call for a rec.

As to the difference between the converters, the major difference is in how much power they are built to handle. Both converters will handle huge power at WOT. Both are built with every possible precaution to ensure max power handling capability. The primary difference is in the clutch. The clutch in the Performance is about the size of stock, but with a better material than stock. However, the HP/Street is built with a front cover that allows a clutch more than twice the size of stock. The clutch is built for cars that make big low end and need big holding power. While we rate the Performance at 550 hp, the HP Series will handle more than even a very built up 4L60E can.

John
Old 08-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02bluess
Order placed.

Thanks, John!

Paul...
Paul,

Thanks. We will start building today.

John
Old 08-30-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the reply, looks like the Performance converter will be plenty for me.

The converter rec seems to be working today, so I sent in a request.

Jack

Last edited by babydeuce; 08-30-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

What are the spec on the HP Truck (4l60e)? looking for something in the 3000-3200 and 2.2-2.5 str ranges. Oh...it is only $45 off regular price, not $75 as stated in subject header. List on site says $595 and not $625, as listed in first post.

I have a regular cab shortbed (#4300), 6.0, TSP224r.. rest in sig.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Silver-Dollar
What are the spec on the HP Truck (4l60e)? looking for something in the 3000-3200 and 2.2-2.5 str ranges. Oh...it is only $45 off regular price, not $75 as stated in subject header. List on site says $595 and not $625, as listed in first post.

I have a regular cab shortbed (#4300), 6.0, TSP224r.. rest in sig.
The HP Truck info can be found here. The $595 on the web site is a mistake that should be corrected tonight. To honor the $75 off, we will give it to you for $520.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Banned

Thanks for the reply, looks like the Performance converter will be plenty for me.

The converter rec seems to be working today, so I sent in a request.

Jack
Jack,

It should be responded to now.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yep, I got it!

I take it you can build the 3400/2.1 on either the Performance or the HP Street..correct?

Jack
Old 08-31-2007, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1jfuddle
The HP Truck info can be found here. The $595 on the web site is a mistake that should be corrected tonight. To honor the $75 off, we will give it to you for $520.
Nice. Should I call in and speak to someone? If not, how do I go about specifying what I want in terms of rpm stall and str?

Old 08-31-2007, 09:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

http://www.fuddleracing.com/Pickingaconverter.html
Fill this out! John got back to me in a few hours with a recommendation.

Jack
Old 08-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Banned

Yep, I got it!

I take it you can build the 3400/2.1 on either the Performance or the HP Street..correct?

Jack
Jack,

Correct. It's just whichever one you want to go with.

John
Old 08-31-2007, 10:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Silver-Dollar
Nice. Should I call in and speak to someone? If not, how do I go about specifying what I want in terms of rpm stall and str?

Do you know what stall speed you want? If so, you can call (801) 717-3451 and order. Just tell them you should be getting an HP Truck for $520 + s&h. Or you can send money through Paypal to jfuddle@msn.com. Just include all your vehicle information and what you want.

If you don't know what stall speed you want, you can fill out the form, as mentioned above. Or you can call my direct line and talk to me (801) 368-9655. We have been getting a lot of calls lately, understandably, so if we don't answer, leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.

John
Old 09-02-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

called and placed an order sat! cant wait to get my trans rebuilt and get some runs in at the track..
Old 09-14-2007, 04:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

any sales for September? looks like I'm going to need one soon. think I'm going to go with a 3600.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ND4SPD _SS
any sales for September? looks like I'm going to need one soon. think I'm going to go with a 3600.
Our next big sale will be at the holidays, so everyone check back around Thanksgiving time.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:43 AM
11 Second Club

john

I would like to say that I love your stall. I got the street 3600/2.3str
My car went from 12.7 to 12.2 in the 1/4 mile

Last year my 4l60e started to slip and I took you stall out and sent it back to you to cleaned/rebuilt. Thank god for your awesome warranty.

Since I got the stall back from you I never installed it. Its still brand new in the box. I am planning on going 10's on spray next year and would like to know if I can have some kind replacement for a stronger high peedormance stall. Obviously I would have to pay more.

Also I would like to make some more passes at track this year before I start tearing into the engine for more HP. Now would it make a difference if the stall is used if I want a high performance stall?

Thanks.

Alex

Btw, I am typing on my iPhone so excuse any missed spelled words I'd there is any.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FSANE
john

I would like to say that I love your stall. I got the street 3600/2.3str
My car went from 12.7 to 12.2 in the 1/4 mile

Last year my 4l60e started to slip and I took you stall out and sent it back to you to cleaned/rebuilt. Thank god for your awesome warranty.

Since I got the stall back from you I never installed it. Its still brand new in the box. I am planning on going 10's on spray next year and would like to know if I can have some kind replacement for a stronger high peedormance stall. Obviously I would have to pay more.

Also I would like to make some more passes at track this year before I start tearing into the engine for more HP. Now would it make a difference if the stall is used if I want a high performance stall?

Thanks.

Alex

Btw, I am typing on my iPhone so excuse any missed spelled words I'd there is any.
Alex,

We offer our upgrade program as part of our warranty. You could certainly take advantage of that. Run it for now, upgrade later. We want to be there for the life of the converter, and that is part of how we can do that. Also, keep in mind that if all you are doing is adding nitrous, you won't really need to worry about the upgrade. Nitrous won't have any effect on clutch life because the clutch isn't engaged under WOT. Adding nitrous to run 10s really isn't a big deal for the Performance Series converter to handle. If you do need the upgrade however, it is certainly available under warranty.

Thanks,
John
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1jfuddle
Alex,

We offer our upgrade program as part of our warranty. You could certainly take advantage of that. Run it for now, upgrade later. We want to be there for the life of the converter, and that is part of how we can do that. Also, keep in mind that if all you are doing is adding nitrous, you won't really need to worry about the upgrade. Nitrous won't have any effect on clutch life because the clutch isn't engaged under WOT. Adding nitrous to run 10s really isn't a big deal for the Performance Series converter to handle. If you do need the upgrade however, it is certainly available under warranty.

Thanks,
John
Great to hear that John...Thank you very much.

Quick Reply: Fuddle Racing Labor Day Sale!!! $75 off!!!