Fuddle Racing Labor Day Sale!!! $75 off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuddle Racing Labor Day Sale!!! $75 off!!!

To celebrate Labor Day, we are offering $75 of any regular priced converter from now until Labor Day.

Performance Converter - $450 to $375
HP/Street Converter - $625 to $550
HP/Truck Converter - $625 to $550
HP 4L80 Converter - $695 to $620
HP TH Converter - $645 to $570

See http://fuddleracing.com/specials to order. Or you can call to order or send payment through Paypal to jfuddle@msn.com. S&h is $50. Let us know if you have any questions.

Fuddle Racing
(801) 717-3451

Last edited by 1jfuddle; 08-29-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Sent you an e-mail!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

I'd like to get in on this.

John, I filled out your online form with all of my information; interested to hear what you'd recommend. Feel free to either respond here or via email.

Thanks guys!

Paul..,
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BacknBlack
Sent you an e-mail!
Responded to your email.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02bluess
I'd like to get in on this.

John, I filled out your online form with all of my information; interested to hear what you'd recommend. Feel free to either respond here or via email.

Thanks guys!

Paul..,
Sent you a recommendation. Questions?
Old 08-29-2007, 07:43 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1jfuddle
Sent you a recommendation. Questions?
Thanks, John. Sent you a couple questions back; let me know what you think...

Paul...
Old 08-29-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Resident

With all due respect I called 5 times and left 2 messages with no response back ever. Sale went to tbyrne for a pink converter for less $

-Dustin-
Old 08-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bersaglieri
With all due respect I called 5 times and left 2 messages with no response back ever. Sale went to tbyrne for a pink converter for less $

-Dustin-
Dustin,

I am very sorry this was your experience. A long while back, I was in the hospital, and there were some issues. If you tried you call recently, though, you would have no trouble reaching us.

However, a Vigilante or "pink" converter from TByrne costs around $700. Our Performance converter is $450 regularly - $375 on sale. Even the HP/Street is only $625 reguarly - $550 on sale. Good luck with your converter, and again, I apologize for your previous problems contacting us.

John
Old 08-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

Thanks, John. Sent you a couple questions back; let me know what you think...

Paul...
Paul,

I responded to them. Let me know if you have more questions.

John
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Dustin,

I am very sorry this was your experience. A long while back, I was in the hospital, and there were some issues. If you tried you call recently, though, you would have no trouble reaching us.

However, a Vigilante or "pink" converter from TByrne costs around $700. Our Performance converter is $450 regularly - $375 on sale. Even the HP/Street is only $625 reguarly - $550 on sale. Good luck with your converter, and again, I apologize for your previous problems contacting us.

John
As I said, with all due respect. I called over a period of last week and the week before. This has been a regular event when I try to contact you guys.

My Vigilante is for a 4L80E and was cheaper including shipping.

I'm not trying to stir things up, its only that I see vendors on the net who can post online but lack return or take calls. It's nothing personal but you guys arent the only ones. Just want to make you aware incase you dont directly deal with call returns, etc. Thank you.

-Dustin-
Old 08-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bersaglieri
As I said, with all due respect. I called over a period of last week and the week before. This has been a regular event when I try to contact you guys.

My Vigilante is for a 4L80E and was cheaper including shipping.

I'm not trying to stir things up, its only that I see vendors on the net who can post online but lack return or take calls. It's nothing personal but you guys arent the only ones. Just want to make you aware incase you dont directly deal with call returns, etc. Thank you.

-Dustin-
Dustin,

I do not want to argue with you, nor do we want to clutter up our sale thread. I don't know which number you called, our customer service line at (801) 717-3451 - of which we save our messages and have no messages from you - or our tech line which gets me directly at (801) 368-9655 and of which I check the messages personally, and I received no messages from anyone named Dustin. I also checked the missed call log for my line, and there are no New Hampshire numbers. Assuming you still live in New Hampshire, there was one missed phone call to the customer service line on August 20 with no message left. It was returned right after. It was a business that answered, and no one knew anything about the call. They did take down a name and number and said they would try to pass it on to someone. We did not hear back again. Also, we spoke a while ago on CamaroZ28. If you were having trouble reaching me, why wouldn’t you send me a pm on there or email me?

Additionally, the Vigilante single disc is hardly comparable to our HP/Street Series. The converter clutch is not anywhere near the same size. The closest comparison you can make is going to be to the multi-disc as our HP/Street series was designed not to compete with the lackluster single disc converters on the market, but the multi-disc converter offerings without the hassle of multi-disc related problems. The comparable converter is over $900 then. Your converter was 699.99; ors is regularly $695. There was cheaper because they offered a $25 discount for ordering online. When we have a special going on, as they did, ours, as you can see is cheaper at $625.

Again, I do apologize for this. I am unsure of how it would have happened and cannot find the missed calls or messages. I wish you the best of luck with your converter.

Thanks,
John
Old 08-29-2007, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

Paul,

I responded to them. Let me know if you have more questions.

John
Got it, thanks John. I plan on ordering this evening

Paul...
Old 08-29-2007, 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

Dustin,

I do not want to argue with you, nor do we want to clutter up our sale thread. Neither do I, it wasnt the point of my posting. I don't know which number you called, our customer service line at (801) 717-3451 - of which we save our messages and have no messages from you - or our tech line which gets me directly at (801) 368-9655 and of which I check the messages personally, and I received no messages from anyone named Dustin. I called the tech line most of the time since I had mostly technincal questions. Yup thats my name. I also checked the missed call log for my line, and there are no New Hampshire numbers. My cell phone is an Ohio number. Thats the number I left on messages and called with most of the time. It's with me 24/7. Assuming you still live in New Hampshire, there was one missed phone call to the customer service line on August 20 with no message left. It was returned right after. It was a business that answered, and no one knew anything about the call. They did take down a name and number and said they would try to pass it on to someone. We did not hear back again. I'll give you that one. 1 of 5 ratio. Perhaps I was out of the office. Also, we spoke a while ago on CamaroZ28. If you were having trouble reaching me, why wouldn’t you send me a pm on there or email me? In my personal opinion I shouldnt have the PM or email a company to purchase something from them. I should be able to call and get someone with zero problems. If I cant get them on the phone to buy something from them, how will it be when I need tech support or warranty work?

Additionally, the Vigilante single disc is hardly comparable to our HP/Street Series. The converter clutch is not anywhere near the same size. The closest comparison you can make is going to be to the multi-disc as our HP/Street series was designed not to compete with the lackluster single disc converters on the market, but the multi-disc converter offerings without the hassle of multi-disc related problems. The comparable converter is over $900 then. Your converter was 699.99; ors is regularly $695. There was cheaper because they offered a $25 discount for ordering online. When we have a special going on, as they did, ours, as you can see is cheaper at $625.

Information I could have used to make my decision last week or the week before. I'll try to contact you again when I need a converter for the truck.

Again, I do apologize for this. I am unsure of how it would have happened and cannot find the missed calls or messages. I wish you the best of luck with your converter.

I too apologize for this spilling into a thread. I work in sales and service, so I know what its like out there. I also know if I dont deliver sales and service, 10 other guys are waiting inline to do my job. I do like you guys, but when I needed to bite the bullet on this I couldnt reach you.

Thanks,
John
Again, with much respect and no hard feelings.

-Dustin-
Old 08-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

Got it, thanks John. I plan on ordering this evening

Paul...
Paul,

Sounds great. The page is up now.

www.fuddleracing.com/specials
Old 08-29-2007, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Paul,

Sounds great. The page is up now.

www.fuddleracing.com/specials
Just an fyi the paypal link to the hp/street converter isn't working.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2tone
Couldn't get the link for the Hp/Street converter working either, although it looks like the Performance and 4L80 links are working.

Just let me know when it's up, and I'll get my order in...

Thanks!

Paul...
Old 08-29-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hey!

Things do happen with internet, ebay and online orders, etc., i can personally say i am very happy with John and Fuddle. I ordered my converter and after I orderd it I saw posts that offered negative credit to Fuddle, somebody waiting for weeks etc., however, I received my HPS converter within the same week I ordered it!!! FYI i am very happy with it as well, and I highly recommend Fuddle Racing Converters to anyone!! People dont relaize that maybe their ex girlfriends or what ever ruined their debit/credit card validity etc . or their own personal spending habits etc. and all too late realize that that be why there credit/paypal etc. hasnt gone through. I have a great example, I am a current paypal/ebay user and i bought an item that costed next to nothing, out of the blue it took literally five days for my credit to go through paypal who i use all the time, there was no excuse for it.....
Old 08-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2tone
Couldn't get the link for the Hp/Street converter working either, although it looks like the Performance and 4L80 links are working.

Just let me know when it's up, and I'll get my order in...

Thanks!

Paul...
Thanks for letting us know. It is up and working now. Let us know if you have any problems, Paul.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I tried to use your mail form for choosing a converter, but the damn thing kept giving me some access error.

What is the real difference between the performance converter and the HP street converter?

Jack
Old 08-30-2007, 09:05 AM
10 Second Club

Order placed.

Thanks, John!

Paul...

Quick Reply: Fuddle Racing Labor Day Sale!!! $75 off!!!