ACE Racing Transmissions Summer Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up ACE Racing Transmissions Summer Sale

That's right. We are having a Sale! Take advantage of only the second price reduction of our transmissions this year while you can!

Stage 1 4L60E --- $75.00 off.

$1,435.00 - $75.00 = $1,360.00.
with converter $1,785.00
combined savings of $200.00!

Stage 2 4L60E --- $125.00 off

$1,825.00 - $125.00 = $1,700.00.
with converter $2,125.00.
combined savings of $ 250.00!

Stage 3 4L60E --- $165.00 off

$2,600.00 - $165.00 = $2,435.00.
with converter $2,860.00
combined savings of $290.00!

4L80E's are $200.00 off of our normal introductory price of $2,200.00.

Add a 9" High Stall Torque Converter to enhance your new 4L60E transmissions' performance for an additional $425.00.

That is a $125.00 savings over the normal $550.00 retail price!

All 3 Speed Racing Transmissions are $125.00 off for the duration of this sale.

Powerglides are excluded from this sale.

Prices include installation on like and kind units in F-bodies and Trucks. (Conversions and Corvettes are excluded)

As usual Core fees apply 30 days after the unit has arrived if shipped. We split the shipping with you as always.

Do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions or need to place your order.

Relative Links:

Layaway Plan:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/951506-ace-racing-transmissions-new-layaway-plan.html

4L60E Replacement Components:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...issions+racing

Torque Converters:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ons+ace+racing

Some Customer Feedback Links:
http://racepics.nitroart.com/p/muscl..._033008/650017
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...d-w_151785.htm
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=ace

Miscellaneous Links:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=powerglide
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=air+1957+bel

Our warranty policy in a nutshell
:
Our Warranty on any High Performance Transmission is 6 months or 6,000 miles from the time of installation. If for some reason the unit fails outside of the Warranty period all you have to know is there is no reason to have to pay for an entire unit again. All you would pay is shipping, parts and labor. It's that simple. It's just like if you were to break a rocker arm on your engine, unless anything else is damaged there is no reason to replace anything else right? Well the transmission is no different! If you break a shaft, you pay to have a shaft replaced if that's all it needs!

All of our customers are made aware of our Freshen Up policy at the time of their purchase. It pretty darned simple as well. For $250.00 labor + Parts we will freshen up any unit we have built that is not damaged and is out of the Warranty period. It's that simple. When we go into the unit it is brought back to the exact same condition it was in when it left the first time out. This has been a standard policy since day one here at ACE. It is not anything new.

We are not just a Transmission Rebuilder. We are a full service transmission shop. We remove and install transmissions daily here, we do not charge a fee if we install a unit that is purchased or rebuilt here. We offer conversions, rear axle repairs, gear swaps, custom wiring for N2O setups with Trans Brakes, we offer converter restalls on any manufacturers converters at a highly competitive price. We offer 24 hour turnaround service for our out of town customers who drive their vehicle to us for transmission upgrades. We have 2 very nice Motels within 1 mile of our facility.

Each and every Transmission that is built here is custom built for the application. We do not run an assembly line with multiple employees. When you call it is rare that I do not answer the phone myself. That means that you deal with the Owner of the Company.

If it makes sense we're going to do it, if you have any questions at all just pick up the phone and call me.

g

Last edited by Gilbert@Ace Racing; 07-10-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with the sale G, its a heck of a deal.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks Ramsey. I appreciate the kind words.

g
Old 07-08-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

in general, what holding hp level's do each stage consiste of? like stage 1 500 hp stage 2 750 stage 4 1000

i checked the site and it really dosnt tell you exactly. i'm just looking for a guesstamet
Old 07-08-2008, 07:15 PM
FormerVendor

Good question...

Consider the Stage 1 to be a "soft parts" and hydraulic systems improvement over a stock unit. It is a good alternative for a car that is relatively stock with bolt ons and maybe a cam. Take it up to 400 H/P.

The Stage 2 was originally designed for Heads / Cam combinations. But we have quite a few guys running them in Stroker combinations who are spraying mild shots of N20 on them. This guy has taken 475 hp conservatively.

The Stage 3 is considered a Maximum Effort unit. It utilizes replacement hard parts in the rotating assy. This is a unit that should be considered for Forced Induction and Big Shot N2O combinations. Wouldn't want to take this one much over 575 hp without adding billet shafts.

Our Stage 2 & 3 Models come standard with Vacuum Modulation.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that these H/P levels are taken from the rear wheels not the flywheel. Because we have not had any hard parts failures it is fairly difficult to assume a given Horsepower level. Simply put, our units just take the punishment our customers are dishing out.

g

Last edited by Gilbert@Ace Racing; 07-10-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Wednesday bump up for the evening crew!

g

Last edited by Gilbert@Ace Racing; 07-09-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:57 AM
FormerVendor

Update the thread to include more and detailed information!

g
Old 07-11-2008, 12:15 PM
FormerVendor

Bump for the Lunch crowd.

g
Old 07-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Staging Lane

how long is the sale for. i'm trying to get a fixed work schedule, but it isnt easy. and i'll have to get it hauled there. i messaged you about a month ago with a few details, and i will be going through with it, it is just a matter of when. when i know more, i'll call to set up arrangements, but i need to know how quickly i need to make this happen to get a discount. thanks man.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:10 PM
11Second Club

Bump for Gilbert. Gilbert's the man. They've rebuilt my T-56, my Dana60, and my dad's TH400. The top link in the customer feedback links is dad's Nova. We have a built 522 making about 750HP in front of that ACE-built TH400, and we have had zero issues. We're definitely happy customers.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:10 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Chris,

Good to hear from you again! As far as the timeframe on the sale... I have not decided that yet. Certainly before the end of the month though.

But, if you were to open a Layaway Account you could lock in the Sale prices! Of course you would need to maintain the account with regular payments, but give that some consideration.

Stay in touch!

g
Old 07-11-2008, 01:17 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks Tony! Good to hear from you man. Tell your dad I said hello.

I was talking to Bud the other day about ya'lls Nova. We are both real pleased with that car. Very nice ride indeed! All it needs is some tub extensions, some larger skins, a cage upgrade and the a Gemini Plate! I can see deep 9.xx's in your future dude!

How's the new addition to your family? Getting any sleep yet buddy?

g
Old 07-12-2008, 11:37 AM
FormerVendor

To the Top!

Guys I'll be at the shop all day today... we're having a LoneStar Muscle Car Club meeting this evening here at the shop. If you have any questions give me a shout!

g
Old 07-13-2008, 10:00 AM
11Second Club

Originally Posted by Ratchthed
Thanks Tony! Good to hear from you man. Tell your dad I said hello.

I was talking to Bud the other day about ya'lls Nova. We are both real pleased with that car. Very nice ride indeed! All it needs is some tub extensions, some larger skins, a cage upgrade and the a Gemini Plate! I can see deep 9.xx's in your future dude!

How's the new addition to your family? Getting any sleep yet buddy?

g
Dad's talking about going Procharged in the next season or two!

She's doing real well. She started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks, so we're doin' alright now. I'm sure you two will meet eventually.

Bump, and sorry for the hijack!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Gauge
Dad's talking about going Procharged in the next season or two!

She's doing real well. She started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks, so we're doin' alright now. I'm sure you two will meet eventually.

Bump, and sorry for the hijack!

Suuuuhhhhhwwweeet! I've got just the Glide build for those big cubed forced induction setups!

Glad to hear the little one is well. Can't wait to see her!

g
Old 07-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Teching In

This is a great special. You will not deal with better people who give you absolutely no bs or run around. Very high quality work and will give you a product that can withstand a lot of abuse. I have been very happy with my tranny and I am even about to throw it behind a stroker.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:41 PM
FormerVendor

WTF !!!???!!! Dude, where the hell have you been! I didn't know you were on here!

How the hell is it going Justin? Thanks for the kind words.

What's wild about his build is when he was trying to get me his car he was dealing with the Icy weather in Oklahoma last Winter... his job keeps him away for days and sometimes weeks at a time... So between the weather and his job I think the car sat on a trailer for like a month or so! One time they tried to come down between ice storms... they got like an hour out, got all crossed up and turned around. Talk about a saga!!!!

This guy busted his *** to get me his car! When it got to the shop it was all nasty from being towed on wintry roads... talk about dedication! The car was under construction back then, it had the front fascia off, all the interior out, all the lamps out, etc... it looked like hell coming off the road like that. It was a memorable time indeed!

Holler at a guy sometime man!

Where's the video of you making a hit on the local Runway ya lunatic?

g
Old 07-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Whats the word on some t-56 built trans? Im working on a big turbo project and know that they t56 will need some help. Let me know something.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:40 AM
FormerVendor

Well the word is we can handle it! And you bet, I'll include the T-56 in he sale, no reason not to.

P.M. sent.

g
Old 07-17-2008, 08:06 PM
FormerVendor

Back up top guys.

less10... I'll be getting the info you requested for your custom build in the next day or so. Spent gobs of time with a couple of projects today.

g

Quick Reply: ACE Racing Transmissions Summer Sale