Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yada yada
Old 11-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Big ******* deal.

I ask a question about where you car is to possibly bust off a friendly run, as I recall you are in Florida. You ask about my car, I answer, then you assume you know what it has.
You don't like the answer, don't ask the question.
When you come to "O-town" bring your **** and we'll get off a pass.
S.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
I ask a question about where you car is to possibly bust off a friendly run, as I recall you are in Florida. You ask about my car, I answer, then you assume you know what it has.
You don't like the answer, don't ask the question.
When you come to "O-town" bring your **** and we'll get off a pass.
S.

You seem to be boasting about your car. Thats all. Power numbers mean nothing to me. "alot more then 780" is, to me, making a comment, that is intended to be cocky, in some way shape or form. Do you know how many times I get called out, from across the state,...or across the world? Happens all the time. People SEEM to justdo it to seem macho or cool. Gets old after a while.

Unless were going to an event, we don't take our cars that far. Just no reason to when we have other means of transport,... In a very cool way, i'm more then down to race anyone, anytime. If your attempting to call me out,..hop in your viper, or trailer it down here to south florida, if i'm that interesting to you.. I'll make sure it's worth your while in races,..should you feel like racing more then "just" a 780 wheel vette. Regardless of if you've got 500 wheel,...or a thousand. I've been beat before, it'll happen again.

So,..yeah.

-J

Sorry for the hijacked thread, again. Not my intention. We should just start a bench racing thread, for everyone that wants to call me out.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

You have a pretty skewed view of things. You made a pseudo-callout to run one of the Mustangs, somebody asked about your car, you answered. I saw your reply and thought if you were local that a run might be able to be setup.
Whatever...there's an ego here, and it's not mine.
S.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
You have a pretty skewed view of things. You made a pseudo-callout to run one of the Mustangs, somebody asked about your car, you answered. I saw your reply and thought if you were local that a run might be able to be setup.
Whatever...there's an ego here, and it's not mine.
S.

The mustang is local, your not. Thats the point,...hence, my comment to him. I don't make a callout, from across the state. Don't take it the wrong way man, i'm not trying to be a dick, it just gets written that way.

I don't have an ego, i'm just cocky...as I have been street racing, for 14 years, i've heard plenty of bullshit/threats/whatever along the way.

again,...to the OP's,...sorry for the *****,..i take responsibility.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Teching In

lol...its ok as long as I see a video if the race happens doesnt have to be posted just sent to me? lol....I have been racing for 8 years and I am sure I am younger than most people that posted in here.....I have seen and heard a lot of bullshit over the years thats a lot of what street racing is about...its all part of the game.

Quick Reply: pullied cobra vs cam'd vet *video*