Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my 98 T/A vs my friends STI

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steiner
Yeah the 2JZ is a ticking time bomb...just like thw RB25/26DET, 4G63, VQ35 and every other thing out of Japan. Nice call. Way to bring the objectivity captain America. Just change my oil and wash my windows bitch.
All garbage in my opinion.

Go suck a **** if you don't like it, nobody gives two ***** about your opinion riceboy. You can wash your own windows, I'm sure you get a nice employee discount working at Walmart you piece of ****. And if you knew how to change your own oil, you'd be able to do that as well.

There should be a law against 16 year old ricers signing up on forums. Its just a disgrace
Old 11-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're so predictable. I've bought and sold more American cars in my 32 years then you did oil changes today. Nobody supports your worthless anti import drivel dispite the fact you're posting on a message board built around a domestic motor. That's pretty sad even for an experienced pillow-biter like you. Changing oil filters and vacuuming floor mats doesn't make you an expert. You're a joke bro. Close this account, sign up with a new user name, and start all over. You're a broken record.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steiner
You're so predictable. I've bought and sold more American cars in my 32 years then you did oil changes today. Nobody supports your worthless anti import drivel dispite the fact you're posting on a message board built around a domestic motor. That's pretty sad even for an experienced pillow-biter like you. Changing oil filters and vacuuming floor mats doesn't make you an expert. You're a joke bro. Close this account, sign up with a new user name, and start all over. You're a broken record.
You've lost the arguement, you're just too stupid to figure out when to shut up.

You're nothing more than a ricer troll who joined just to talk about your gay *** imports. You only post in the street racing section, since you're absolutely worthless and have nothing of any value to contribute to any of the other forums.

There's a huge difference between appreciating different types of cars and blatantly trolling about ricer crap. You're so far over the line that its obvious what you're here for, do everyone a huge favor and GTFO. One less ricer is always a good thing.

The only "joke" here is you, I've been here for almost two years and you only signed up a couple months ago to troll. Keep up the good work, hopfully one of the mods will have the decency to ban your ****** *** from this forum, permanently.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Blah blah blah. Way to stay true to form. Find one post where I say something negative about a domestic and I'll find 100 posts of baseless anti-import propaganda from you. I see a thread title with an import in the title and can't wait to see your post. It's too easy to make you look like a boob but mostly you like to snip your own nuts. You have zero credibility. You're the village idiot. You're only here for entertainment value, whether you know it or not. Just because you vaccuum them out and run the customer's credit card it doesn't make you the tech. See you in another thread Wesman.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

wow somebody is e-tough.... quit filling this thread with worthless crap.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Daz
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

E-tough is right !