Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed by 240sx for cash

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QuickBlkZ28
so far I've won a lot more money than I've lost, usually I don't even race for cash unless im 90 percent positive, but this kid wanted to race his stock honda civic dx against my camaro and thought I WAS THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD for giving him a headstart. How was I to know this dude's friend wasn't a complete jackass like him(the guy the civic I had recently got his car impounded for "drifting" around corners in the neiborhood). I was already up 100 so I gave it a shot against the "stock" 240sx, which I had beatin before on stock boost, and lost a decent race. The guy claims he runs mid 13's wit street tires @ 7 pounds. He also said that he has a boost controller and slicks if I have any friends that wanna race.
how do you get pulled over for drifting a front wheel drive car.......hahahahaha
Old 12-02-2008, 02:14 AM
Teching In

HEY atleast thank his friend with the civic for giving you the hundred so u only paid 50 outa pocket its alot better then paying that full amount. haha kinda made a mistake like that racing some guys out of a local mustang group little did I kno that out of the 2 cars that looked identical I happend to race the 1 that was about 140hp more than the 1 we were talking about... Dam money traps.

Last edited by Boostedmaro08; 12-02-2008 at 02:15 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 12-02-2008, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Boostedmaro08
HEY atleast thank his friend with the civic for giving you the hundred so u only paid 50 outa pocket its alot better then paying that full amount. haha kinda made a mistake like that racing some guys out of a local mustang group little did I kno that out of the 2 cars that looked identical I happend to race the 1 that was about 140hp more than the 1 we were talking about... Dam money traps.

I have been thinking about doing something similar with a TA roller... Have one thats mild... one thats WILD on the bottle... Use the ole ricer excuse, gotta go change my bottle/get tires... But I have an allergic reaction to bullets.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

sorry to read about your loss...

On a side note... I'll race you for a $100 LoL
Old 12-03-2008, 12:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my brothers ws6 beat a rb25 240 which quite a bit of mods. i have vids to prove this also.

ws6 mods are lid and cut outs on y pipe
Old 12-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Launching!

I've owned a 240SX S13, fun car, but I only had light mods. SR20 powered 240s can be formidable beasts when done right, gotta be careful with those. But, seems like with some simple bolt ons you would have had him. Good death!
Old 12-03-2008, 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1QuickBlkZ28
so far I've won a lot more money than I've lost, usually I don't even race for cash unless im 90 percent positive, but this kid wanted to race his stock honda civic dx against my camaro and thought I WAS THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD for giving him a headstart. How was I to know this dude's friend wasn't a complete jackass like him(the guy the civic I had recently got his car impounded for "drifting" around corners in the neiborhood). I was already up 100 so I gave it a shot against the "stock" 240sx, which I had beatin before on stock boost, and lost a decent race. The guy claims he runs mid 13's wit street tires @ 7 pounds. He also said that he has a boost controller and slicks if I have any friends that wanna race.
you should post this up in the western section there are lots of people in that area that will tear his *** up.