TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
HOLLY ****!!!! RIGGHT?!@?!?!?!?
Oh, and you have a PM sir
Old 12-01-2008 | 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
No way that is MikeNice... Spice...

His garbage would have been discovered too soon... Not too many people can fire insults like MikeNice...One of kind, I would have recognised him on this thread... He uses abbrevations in his posts, no one is doing that on this thread.....Cunfuzed you are confused... Wrong on this one bud..

Finished the other 4 page thread.. I am done, going to excersize part of rule #3... Going to spark a fatty and call it a night...It's been fun fellas...
You're joking right. Even the Youtube vids GT67METHV posts claiming to be him in his car posted on Youtube say "MikeNice".

Originally Posted by GT67METHV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMOy1tAijY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHPrKqcHouM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEj1atZEZo4&NR=1

this is a cts-v (4 door corvette) not grammpy pappies
caddoo anymore. lol zx9mic is my u-toob pg.
have fun.

Last edited by Fasglas; 12-01-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2008 | 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

No way that is MikeNice... Spice...

His garbage would have been discovered too soon... Not too many people can fire insults like MikeNice...One of kind, I would have recognised him on this thread... He uses abbrevations in his posts, no one is doing that on this thread.....Cunfuzed you are confused... Wrong on this one bud..

Finished the other 4 page thread.. I am done, going to excersize part of rule #3... Going to spark a fatty and call it a night...It's been fun fellas...
I.... OKAY!!! You're right........... LOLOKLLOLOLOLOL Oh sweet Jebus!
Old 12-01-2008 | 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not impressed.
Old 12-02-2008 | 09:45 AM
Village Idiot

Wow, I guess that is him, looking at all the U-tube video titles.....

COnfuzed I was confused not you..Sorry bro my bad!!...

Holy ****!!! Well he's been fully casterated to say the least...... I liked him better as NiceMike I think.....

Not good to be discoverd Nicemike/GT67METHV as you will be banned again if you have not been already... Should keep that **** underwrap and on the down low if you want to survive this forum... One question though what do you do for a living? You never did answer that question?

Trying to get back on topic for now to possibly save your ***- (it may be too late though)

So how is the Caddy turbo coming along thread starter or Mikenice or Gt67methV? Got full boost yet? Any hang ups or disappointments you may want to talk about? How does the boost come on, too aggressive or just right.. Got a dyno report?

I must say - So you say no one ever boosted a Caddy CTS before and you are the first? Not sure I can buy into that one to be honest... Sure your facts are straight bud? Lot of newer Caddy owners out there, no?....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-02-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-02-2008 | 10:03 AM
TECH Regular

Wow, I guess that is him, looking at the Utube videos...COnfuzed I was confused not you..Sorry bro my bad!!...Holy ****!!! Well he's been fully casterated to say the least...... I liked him better as NiceMike I think.....

Not good to be discoverd Nicemike/GT67METHV as you will be banned again if you have not been already... Should keep that **** underwrap and on the down low if you want to survive this forum... One question though what do you do for a living? You never did answer that question?

Trying to get back on topic for now to possible save your ***-

So how is the Caddy turbo coming along thread starter or Mikenice or Gt67methV? Got full boost yet? Any hang ups or disappointments you may want to talk about?

I must say - So no one ever boosted a Caddy CST before and you are the first? Not sure I can buy into that one to be honest? Sure your facts are straight? Lot of newer Caddy owners out there, no?....
LOL Don't you hate it when that happens.
Old 12-02-2008 | 10:15 AM
Village Idiot

Confuzed - Your up early this morning...Well maybe not if your on the East Coast...

Yeah, it's happened to me before and probably won't be the last time either... I never did pay much attention to the little things

I think he is banned again.. Oh well... You can only go stealth for so long as the moderators are very sharp on this forum...
Old 12-02-2008 | 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Confuzed - Your up early this morning...Well maybe not if your on the East Coast...

Yeah, it's happened to me before and probably won't be the last time either... I never did pay much attention to the little things

I think he is banned again.. Oh well... You can only go stealth for so long as the moderators are very sharp on this forum...
I don't believe he was trying to be stealthy about it. He was just here to be a douche bag and get his giggles in. I am in the central time zone.
Old 12-02-2008 | 10:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He's not banned. I'm pretty sure it won't be much longer though.
Old 12-02-2008 | 11:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
I don't believe he was trying to be stealthy about it. He was just here to be a douche bag and get his giggles in. I am in the central time zone.
Yep.....it's called being lonely.....well, along with arrogance, but the arrogance is driven from his loneliness and serious lack of attention. He was just craddled too much or not enough as a child. Quite pathetic actually.
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
He's not banned. I'm pretty sure it won't be much longer though.
+1
Old 12-02-2008 | 12:10 PM
Village Idiot

Manalishi and Pony you guys definetely gravitate to threads like these, I don't blame ya though.....It's where the action and laughs are at until they get shut down...

You guys tore me a new *** when I first came on the sceen...Glad to see you guys aren't still beating up on me like that. I'm pretty sure you guys both still hate my guts though..... No hard feeling on my end anyway.. Like Rodney King said just before he got his *** beat, can't we all just get along? Then he got famous and awarded big $$$$ from the City lawsuit..Damn, I wish I could get beat like that and then paid. Lucky guy if you ask me..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-02-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-02-2008 | 12:40 PM

Now I have to read through 6 pages to figure out whats going on, works been too busy
Old 12-02-2008 | 12:47 PM

I thought the first vid contained a street kill vid, I guess not.

Its like a circus in here

Correct, MikeNice is GT67METHV and the ban continues.

Last edited by JayplaySS; 12-02-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-02-2008 | 03:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I thought the first vid contained a street kill vid, I guess not.

Its like a circus in here

Correct, MikeNice is GT67METHV and the ban continues.
Remind me to stay on your good side!!! by the way I read over your 911 turbo tie and agree! get some ******* sticky tires you'll be good... lol

And I new it was mikenice all along!!! I found his videos of his car on youtube and myspace while I was researching the V But I didnt know his history here... cadillac forum will ban you and also include in the terms and conditions that if you come back under a dif name then you are agreeing to pay something like 20,000 dollas as a reinstatment fee.... Its a sly way to keep the banned ones off!!
Old 12-02-2008 | 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

I didn't know anything about MikeNice or his history here either, until he posted everything for all to see. It's like he was saying "In your face mods, I'm back".

That plus the crappy comments he made to people who have served in our armed forces p!ssed me off. He was just asking to be banned it seems.

Quick Reply: worlds first single remote mt turbo cts-v