Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got killed twice

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 10:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got killed twice

Last night I got killed by the police, 3 tickets, 1 for speeding , spinning wheels and then "competing in a speed contest".
Tonight at the track the car hooked up good for a change and i think i broke somethin in the rear..... just hasnt been my week i guess
Old 09-26-2003, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Got killed twice

yea, I got pulled for 58 in a 35, lucky my bro and sis are lawyers...cops can be asses, maybe the radar detector on the dash didn't look good either
Old 09-27-2003, 01:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I feel your pain. I got a ticket two nights ago for 81 in a 50. Oops... I'm gonna try using a lawyer and seeing how that goes. My court date is Oct 6, if yours is after mine, I'll PM you and let you know how it went.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn, the court system works fast up there, Oct 6??? I got mine last night, and my date is like Dec 17th, Im gonna try just talkin to some of my buds who are cops, if that don't work, my highschool buds dad is a judge here,so who knows...wait, I just sounded like a ricer..damn it , the bad thing is, I tried callin my 2 friends that were cops, of course, their cells weren't on, I guess it was just my time.., and if that was your first violation, you could get a PJC..but you get another ticket in 3 years, the other 2 will come back...just depends on how you do it, If you do go PJC, I doubt you will need a lawyer, just depends on your monetary situation..good luck man
Old 09-27-2003, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn, the court system works fast up there, Oct 6??? I got mine last night, and my date is like Dec 17th, Im gonna try just talkin to some of my buds who are cops, if that don't work, my highschool buds dad is a judge here,so who knows...wait, I just sounded like a ricer..damn it , the bad thing is, I tried callin my 2 friends that were cops, of course, their cells weren't on, I guess it was just my time..good luck, and if that was your first violation, you could get a PJC..but you get another ticket in 3 years, the other 2 will come back...just depends on how you do it, If you do go PJC, I doubt you will need a lawyer, just depends on your monetary situation..good luck man
Old 09-27-2003, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the advice all, It was funny I had four cops on my one lil car. 3 of them were cool but the one that wasnt was the one that gave me the tickets. so .... we will see
Old 09-27-2003, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

how old are you man, if your under 21 you f'd
Old 09-27-2003, 04:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

well i am and i got my two tickets both dismissed. i dont know how. i think the assistant DA got layed the night before and was in a good mood!!
Old 09-27-2003, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

LOL yea i hope that happens for me but in truth i wasnt racing i just took off the line fast trying a new suspension setup. and some idiot in a tercel or something decided it was going to race me ....