Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Retard in a G35

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 03:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retard in a G35

So I dropped my buddy off tonight and im cruising home. I pull up to a light and i see a nice a G35 lowered on some nice wheels making a left turn. I was thinking damn itwould be nice to run him but hes going the opposite way. Next thing i know another G35 pulls up next to me at the light. We both take off kinda pacing pacing eachother and i goose the TBSS alittle. He bites and takes off.
I follow suite, and as soon as i real him in he hits the breaks. Oh well no big deal, i keep on cruising home. So now im doing about 50mph and he comes up next to me and takes off. I hammer down and pull even with him..and he jams on the brakes...WTF?. I keep driving only to approach a red light. He pulls up next to me and i look over and nod. I glance up at the lights and back at him. This tard is now flexing his flabby arm and mouthing somthing to me. I roll down my window and ask him what the **** was he trying to say, he says and i quote " I just hammered that piece of ****". I laughed and told him to just go on green and id give him the jump. His gal started laughing(ugly btw). So now this asshat takes off hard and I proceed to walk his *** dirty. Before i even shift out of first i have a full car on him. I ran all the way through second (approx. 90mph) and hes a train length behind me. I laughed my *** off all the way home. I just wish someone else coulda seen this fat **** flexing his flabby *** arm and talking ****...made my night complete....the strip club kinda sucked so this made up for it.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

haha nice man! you gotta love it when you spank them in front of their bitch. My friend used to act like his g35 was the **** till I got my 2000 ws6 m6, he shut up real fast.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

i hate when people hit the brakes like that, its right up there with the ricer fly by, im glad you made him look stupid in front of his girl