Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a FAST Neon today...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Raced a FAST Neon today...

Hey bullit your seriously a dumbfuck ... for one thing half if not every LS1 on this site will most likely hand your *** to you ... and if i lived anywhere near you i'd hand it to you myself bullits are **** ... and so are you ..
Old 10-05-2003, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

I tried to become a new bullitt but you bitches just wouldn't let me. Vobra you say that you have a friend with a 01 GT that can beat me? Well i say bring it bitch. Evilstang and marokid. dont talk for me. You dont know if i'd show or not. As for you white99GT, i would call your *** out but you live over in GA, and you'll probably be too much of a ***** to come down to houston. I'll believe that's your car(if it's real) when I see it in person. Later suckers. ahahhahhahahhahhaha.
Dont worry BITCH.I will be in houston for the FFW and NMRA races if you have enough ***** to bring it.I dont mind the drive down.I drive to most of my events.I got some vacation time and friends down there.

Yea i post pics of cars that are not mine .LOL at least i have a car.Man you are what makes the normal guys look bad.

Hell- i pass gas faster than you.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Staging Lane

I tried to become a new bullitt but you bitches just wouldn't let me. Vobra you say that you have a friend with a 01 GT that can beat me? Well i say bring it bitch. Evilstang and marokid. dont talk for me. You dont know if i'd show or not. As for you white99GT, i would call your *** out but you live over in GA, and you'll probably be too much of a ***** to come down to houston. I'll believe that's your car(if it's real) when I see it in person. Later suckers. ahahhahhahahhahhaha.
Dont worry BITCH.I will be in houston for the FFW and NMRA races if you have enough ***** to bring it.I dont mind the drive down.I drive to most of my events.I got some vacation time and friends down there.

Yea i post pics of cars that are not mine .LOL at least i have a car.Man you are what makes the normal guys look bad.

Hell- i pass gas faster than you.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA thats a ****** TKO for you bullitt my friend. Somebody throw in the towel cuz BULLITT has just been OWNED
Old 10-05-2003, 08:33 PM
TECH Junkie

I really can't believe you guys get this wound up over him. It is quite obvious he doesn't race or he would have by now. He posts the same **** on EVERY thread and the same people reply with the same stoopid comments towards him. Don't ya'll get sick of typing the same **** over and over and over.....
Old 10-05-2003, 08:39 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really can't believe you guys get this wound up over him. It is quite obvious he doesn't race or he would have by now. He posts the same **** on EVERY thread and the same people reply with the same stoopid comments towards him. Don't ya'll get sick of typing the same **** over and over and over.....

I agree ... I have pretty much given up responding to his garbage. Everyonce and awhile I have to throw something in, but for the most part I leave him alone now ... I still think it's hilarious reading his posts, however.

Old 10-05-2003, 08:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

I agree ... I have pretty much given up responding to his garbage. Everyonce and awhile I have to throw something in, but for the most part I leave him alone now ... I still think it's hilarious reading his posts, however.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I find it funny, more than aggravating.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

shut up you slow piece of ****, i try to ignore you like they say but i just cant. your just so damn stupid it like... makes me feel dumber just reading your posts
Old 10-05-2003, 11:01 PM
TECH Resident

hey bullit, ur faster than me. put me in ur sig. c, i can actually admit that u will beat me, i have no engine. juss wait ******.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:48 PM
8 Second Club

Buillit email me and tomorrow, Monday I will go bring my stock *** C5 out and ******* drag your peice of **** Mustang's ***.... Come get ya some... This is a call out Im in Pearland and Friendswood EVERY single day... And dont say well Im not in that part of Pearland.. I live at the edge of Friendswood and my girlfriend lives 2 lights before 288... so guess what your days of thinking you have a fast car are over... Post up or email me at chris@vobra.org To bad the Cobra is still down or I would really like to show you the back of a 98 Cobra 'Vert 20+ cars ahead of you.

Lets see you ***** out of this one.. Wait is your car broke? You busy this week, Midterms killing you, or what... Dont be scared.. its a stock C5....
Old 10-06-2003, 12:06 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys still pay attention to BULLITT?!
Old 10-06-2003, 12:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Just saturday I raced a pewter Z28 with an SS hood on el dorado blvd. If that guy posts on here he might say he beat me, but I wasn't even trying.
If only that guy would post his kill... Lmao
Old 10-06-2003, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

hey, you guys shoul race this Saturday 11, 2003. I will be in Houston cause I only live an hour away and i could get it on videotape!!!!. I wont be in the GN though because its sold. I'm looking for a 1998-2000 F-Body with a siz speed. Lets hook up fellas. Email me @ jmahoney1@gt.rr.com
Old 10-06-2003, 01:57 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

hey bullit, ur faster than me. put me in ur sig. c, i can actually admit that u will beat me, i have no engine. juss wait ******.
Wow, you're perfect competition for bullitt ... he normally only races cars without engines, and parked cars ... that way he won't lose like he would to a REAL car.

Phantom you know what's garabage? You and your gay *** car. That's right bitch. hahahahhah. Same goes for marokid. Later suckers. ahhahahahhahahhahahha.

Try and come up with some new material bullitt ... using the same lines over and over again just make you sound dumber.
Old 10-06-2003, 06:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey what's up with all these stang and ford guys on here. Hey retards this site is called LS1tech not POSgtTech. Hey GT get your stupid *** back to stangnet. You come here with one of those POS GT's and talk crap to me? You must be seriously stupid.
dude seriously you must be real stupid to tell a MAN ..NOTICE HOW I SAID (MAN).. TO GET OFF THE BOARD IN A 500RWHP GT ? DUDE ARE YOU ****** A NUTCASE OR WHAT ? I WISH I LIVED IN TEXAS ID WHOOP YOUR *** IN MY POS "GT" LIKE YOU SAY
Old 10-06-2003, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

white99GT i have yet to see you come to houston so please shut the hell up. I dont care if you think I have a car or not. Also i do know that you actually have the car because i saw it on stangnet. And i used to like it but know i think it's another POS GT. Hey evilSVT. Shut the hell up man. I dont care what you think. Hell, you're brothers with 281cipwr. You're both dumbasses that talk alot of ****. If you think bullitts are **** then what do you think your brothers GT is? Those are lower that ****. Hell both your truck and his GT together make a POS. That's how worthless your cars are. Tit bar, you dont know me. I race and I have raced LS1's before. Just saturday I raced a pewter Z28 with an SS hood on el dorado blvd. If that guy posts on here he might say he beat me, but I wasn't even trying. I hope i run into your *** one of these days. I pass by your school almost everyday, when i'm going home. Phantom you know what's garabage? You and your gay *** car. That's right bitch. hahahahhah. Same goes for marokid. Later suckers. ahhahahahhahahhahahha.
Im glad i made your sig.

It puts me up there with the other cars you are Scared of.
Your right -i could careless if you had a car or not.If you did your momma bought it for you.Or its your dads and he lets you drive it on the weekends and then you think you are speed racer in it.
Old 10-06-2003, 06:39 PM
STF Veteran

faster than the following people: marokid, phantom, gluemaker, titbar, evilstang, unit213, TAWS6, white99gt and many others.
Old 10-06-2003, 06:53 PM
STF Veteran

Im glad i made your sig.

It puts me up there with the other cars you are Scared of.
Your right -i could careless if you had a car or not.If you did your momma bought it for you.Or its your dads and he lets you drive it on the weekends and then you think you are speed racer in it.
Welcome to LS1's slowest of the slowest
Old 10-06-2003, 07:14 PM
TECH Junkie

BULLITT, please don't give Vobra any credit for his cars, he races about as much as you do!

Wait, ya'll have something in common then.....
Old 10-06-2003, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

This is all i have to say about bullitt -

You cannot educate the willingly ignorant
Old 10-06-2003, 11:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow wrong things you just said there man. . . .

WHAT THE ****!!!
You came on my site in my section talking crap about my car
What an ignorant **** you are Bullitt!