Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a FAST Neon today...

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Raced a FAST Neon today...

hey "guys" i dont you understand what being on my list means. If you are on the list then that means my car will stomp yours in a race and it means i dont like you. It's a disgrace to be put on the list not an honor. The people I like are NOT on the list. So shut the hell up bitches. You dont know what you're talking about. Later suckers. ahahhahhahahha.
Anyday.You have a dream car.You think im slower than you bring it ANYTIME.But if you cant race maybe we can battle wits BUT-BULLITT-battling you in a game of wits is really a waste of time.because you are a unarmed opponent in that battle.

Get a life.At least if i was to talk trash to someone on this board i got the car to back it up.And as far as your"list" anyone on that list can squash your car with ease.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah i can park my Swamper on your hood. that would make a nice hood ornament. what do you guys think?
Old 10-07-2003, 06:48 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i can park my Swamper on your hood. that would make a nice hood ornament. what do you guys think?
I think so, my buddy has a jeep and he sent me a picture of some guy (with another jeep) on the hood of a civic. I enjoyed it.

As for bullitt ... I see you are alittle confused as to the "list" ... I see it as an honor to be on there.

Old 10-07-2003, 06:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Dont mind Titty.. hes just mad because last time we raced it was hard to tell how many cars I put on him
Don't get me going youngster. Wasn't it you who got beat in your built, blown, badass stang by a stock Z-06, decided to sell it after that, then re-decided to keep it, just curious?

If you are referring to when you beat me coming home from La Marque back in 1806 with me on motor and you with your SHM longblock and 12psi Vortech, then ya, you beat me..........but it shoulda been worse! Anytime you want a rematch, just let me know because I have asked you numerous times with me on DR's and you on your never-been-used ET streets and only got the typical 25psi or BULLITT response..................

The only reason I can figure out as to why you challenged BULLITT to race is bacause you know he won't.

Have a nice day...
Old 10-07-2003, 06:50 PM
On The Tree

White99GT what is your problem? Please do not respond to any of my posts anymore. Also get your *** back to modulardepot.com. That's where slow *** POS like yours belong. Later sucker. ahhahahhahahhahah
My problems is you talking trash you cant back up.You calling my car a POS GT.This are just a few problems.And the biggest is how much of a stupid *** you really are.
Yea i post on the modulardepot.Bring this trash there and you will see what happens to you
Old 10-07-2003, 11:12 PM
STF Veteran

hey bullit, dont' post unless you have your persona fully on. you were slipping with that "it's a disgrace to be on my list guys" post.

btw, i saw a DHG bullitt today. now before you say it was a fake, i've seen probably a dozen or so bullitts, and i more than know enough about mustangs to know if it was a real bullitt mustang or not, and it definatly was. anyway, i was amused to see the badge on the side. something i forgot was there. bullitt knows what i saw.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

coughcough GT coughcough
Old 10-07-2003, 11:39 PM
TECH Resident

fool, my SHO will rape u
Old 10-10-2003, 08:56 AM
8 Sec Tuner

I think i just wasted ten mins of my life here.

Nice kill Titty.

Vobra you got drug by a 4200 lb family car with 2 people in it.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

And I was one of those people doing this------->

Mikem sorry about wasting your precious time, but these fuggers love BULLITT and keep him going.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:05 PM
8 Second Club

But Mikey its sad you put 1/2 car on a car (The first mini race) that only had compression in 6 cyl that were BARELY above 100psi on a 11:1 Compression motor.. Should I bring up that fact Then has a car out on me when my motor pretty much gave up, remember the car fell on its face and died pretty much cause it was loaded up so bad.

Like I told Doyle Im getting the car tuned on pump gas and however amount of boost on the 30th, and hopefully this Sprint job I got works out so I will finally have enough to buy the stand alone, and suspension..

Chris
The 7cyl Cruisa...